Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drashsree100

congratulations butterfly

for the 2nd thread of 'Purple Haze' 

Yeah , this is my Geet πŸ‘
Still she's that HP girl ; who was simple , honest & loving . She has Not changed , not even a bit . Yes , in anger she might've blurted out unwanted stuff , but still she chose to stick to her values .

The park scene where she went ,brought memories of her mother & how to her she meant everything .
Therein , dawned the realization of her motherhood & the little life inside her .
If she would have changed she could've carried on the process of abortion w/o guilt .

And now , not having Maan beside her she's gonna tread the path of repentance alone .
I love her πŸ˜³
Gr8 part πŸ‘πŸΌ & thanks for pm ...

Yes..she has to repent...else she will not be able to face herself
goldenball thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

@Part23...So Geet could not go through with it. But by the time she realized it, Maan had left. Eagerly waiting to see how you take this forward now.

Yes...i love Geet so much...I just can't let her do this...πŸ˜›
goldenball thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u shooo much for not going ahead with the abortion ... love ya πŸ€— 

like u me too cant see Maaneet as negative characters ...

loved the update ... I hope Maan finds Geet soon ... plzz yaar dont take a loong leap (incase ur planning for one) ... It will be so awesome to see Maan finding Geet and seeing her with a baby bump ... all the ghussa will go at once ...

cant wait for the next part

love
Sana

Still not decided ...whether I should have long leap...or small one...
goldenball thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!!😊

the update was awesome...!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘
geet realized...but 4 whom she realized is nowere near her...!!
again she is indirectly hurting him by not taking care of herself and their child,,,,,!!!
in her pain and grief she shouldnt 4get that she is not alone anymore she has a child in her womb to take care of...it was her decision to keep the baby...now she has no right to b careless and hurt herself and the baby...!!!
she realizes b4 it was too late and b4 it was impossible to undo the thins but still words had already escaped her mouth wich shouldnt have...!!!!
i wont blame maan 4 disappearing...he only left after he heard her out...he was in pain by her words as well as the pain of lossing their love their unborn child...!!!
but where is maan...???
isnt geet givin up too early..??? i kno what she did was wrong but she herself has realized her mistake so shouldnt she b keeping herself happy and goin 4 the child 4 whom she almost gave up her career ...instead she is hurting the child and putting its life in danger by not eating and sleeping properly...!!
she should have waited till maan returns...her love should have forced him to cum back to her but here she is giving up and leaving...mistakes happen by humans only that doesnt mean she should give up and run away 4m the pain...!!!

i want maan to cum back soon...plz no separation and then meeting after years...!!!

That's initial reaction from her...so don't worry she will take care of child...πŸ˜›..
Separation can't help it...they have to separate...to realize love for each other...😭
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankyou ,for beautiful update . i wanted to know what geet is going to chose . and she had chosen a right path .her motherly instinct had dominated her dreams .that's true ,woman had been gifted the most beautiful thing to cherish ,for being a mother . the happiness of being a mother cannot be express in words . loved it .
goldenball thumbnail
Originally posted by: fourleafclover

Interesting part!!!!!!!!!!!Wonder where maan left????????U left us at a clifhangarπŸ˜’Eager to know wat happens next...

CONTINUE SOOON😊

and a big

CONGATS!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
                                                                                                                                              for the new thread

Thanks
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..Atleast Geet don't abort child..Whereshe is going? I hope Maan fine..
how they going to meet..
goldenball thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

thankyou ,for beautiful update . i wanted to know what geet is going to chose . and she had chosen a right path .her motherly instinct had dominated her dreams .that's true ,woman had been gifted the most beautiful thing to cherish ,for being a mother . the happiness of being a mother cannot be express in words . loved it .

well said
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread.. happy tht geet could not go thru it... but where is maan???? hope he comes back to her... really wnt him to knw tht she didn abort the baby.. continue soon
mons_mb thumbnail
loved it πŸ˜³
but where is maan???? πŸ˜­