Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope geet ll find maan soon!! am happy she realised her mistake n her love for maan!!! i am jus loving the way story has been movin forward!!! i hope maan ll be there to support geet now!! congrats for the new thread
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting part!!!!!!!!!!!Wonder where maan left????????U left us at a clifhangar😒Eager to know wat happens next...
CONTINUE SOOON😊

and a big

CONGATS!!!!!!!!!!🤗
                                                                                                                                              for the new thread
Edited by fourleafclover - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi congrats on the new thread! I hope Maan comes back soon
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   congrats  for  d  new  thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 nice  update  dear...thank  god  geet  realize  her  mistake...interesting...
looking  fwd...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u shooo much for not going ahead with the abortion ... love ya 🤗 

like u me too cant see Maaneet as negative characters ...

loved the update ... I hope Maan finds Geet soon ... plzz yaar dont take a loong leap (incase ur planning for one) ... It will be so awesome to see Maan finding Geet and seeing her with a baby bump ... all the ghussa will go at once ...

cant wait for the next part

love
Sana
sunshine94 thumbnail
hey nice update...i wuld have discontinued readin this ff if geet wuld have gone for abortion...thank god she realised her mistake...wen r maneet gonna be together...hey r u gona take leap?????
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread 😛
loved the twist...I think this twist is nice, now judaii hmmm
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations butterfly

for the 2nd thread of 'Purple Haze' 

Yeah , this is my Geet 👏
Still she's that HP girl ; who was simple , honest & loving . She has Not changed , not even a bit . Yes , in anger she might've blurted out unwanted stuff , but still she chose to stick to her values .

The park scene where she went ,brought memories of her mother & how to her she meant everything .
Therein , dawned the realization of her motherhood & the little life inside her .
If she would have changed she could've carried on the process of abortion w/o guilt .

And now , not having Maan beside her she's gonna tread the path of repentance alone .
I love her 😳
Gr8 part 👍🏼 & thanks for pm ...

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread...awesome update...geet went away leaving everything...what will happen now?
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Part23...So Geet could not go through with it. But by the time she realized it, Maan had left. Eagerly waiting to see how you take this forward now.