Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So did it happen? (Page 33)

Poll Question: The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
56 [39.16%]
87 [60.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by shali

everyone is here...
no wonder den is empty...

There is a very serious discussion going on here...who knows we may even discover the formula for world peace during the course of this discussion...

So Shali- whats your verdict?

yeh, read about it in the morning...
now back to discus CON or Conned...

well if what is shown  tells us that the CON happened... then MG had a lousy night...cause MSK is still desperate... and Geet isn't giving it... so thanda shower is his best option...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-serialwatcher16

ayesha_geetfan Newbie
ayesha_geetfan
ayesha_geetfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
heyy frnds...even d roop tera mastana song sequence was more hor n romantic song sequence than dis one...and as this was their SR..so sumthing more hot shud hav happened n shud hav broken every hot sequence's record in dis SR after waiting 4 sooo longgg...i wish that maan and geet's another SUHAG RAAT should happen in Delhi mannn...!!!!!!...this much is not enough...!!!!...and on d maha episode they showed all that that MAAN was untying geet's top's knot...tht all keeps happening in common episodes of geet...what's new in tht...and he has kissed GEET more romantically in d past episodes than this SR one...tht too he kissed on d cloth...at least he shud hav kissed on d skin na...Big smile...no no...this was not d SR...we all want another one in delhi now...right frnds..!!!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-serialwatcher16panchjun5shali

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
now the question got me confused too! Maan to aaisa nehi tha, upar se woh kuch, i mean ...impotent tha. To yeah kaise itni kam time mein ...really confusing!

Edited by taqdir - 18 May 2011 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz--pixie-serialwatcher16panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
On  a more serious note ..even if we assume CON happened,then my point is yesterday why Maaneet never had a single scene discussing about the spl last night ?Confused..their first encounter in the kitchen after the last night was a usual one ..nothing specialConfused...Some sort of indication that mayb even CVs r CONfused about itTongue...

Also yesterday the admin comes and tells us to go and complain in the channel about your dissatisfaction...matlab is clearTongue...If channel gives the green signal to the PH for a proper CON this time,they might go for it and twist the last tabela scenarioErmm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-taqdir-pixie-panchjun5TSharanserialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunshali

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

It gives me a sense of relief that I am not the only one who is confused whether they did it or not do it!!!!!LOLLOLLOL  I was chiding myself for being so dense ki itni baat samajh nahi aa rahi mujhe!!!

Arre what to do...the confusion to becoz i have seen maaneet sizzle more on screen before...this one was so cold so how cud they have done it !!! it left me feeling COLD tooErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-serialwatcher16panchjun5

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by Rolzz

I believe they did have a quicky... dont be surprised if our ever so fertile Geet becomes pregnant again next week!!! 

This is season 2...this new and improved Geet will not conceive with anything short of a surrogate mommy (err...cue Sameera), season one ka ekdum ulta hai season 2!

Ha, ha! You're right, yeh to G season 2 hai. Our new and improved G will not so what she's done before- get pregnant at the drop of a hat (well, you know what I mean).
 Nor, I think, will she go for surrogacy, she is pure one, she is, our dear Geet. I think she will look out of the window for the star in the East and then a few months later she'll look out of the window and lo and behold she'll find the stork has brought her a beautiful baby. She'll have fulfilled M's desire without losing an inch of her lovely figure. The one that has been kept safely under it's blanket dupatta out of M's sight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-panchjun5

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Jyo- The PH is passing the buck...if RBO can happen and PKYEK scenes can happen on the same channel...then there is no reason why GHSP had to be such a hack job! They are just trying to get themselves out of the firing line!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-sldeepsserialwatcher16panchjun5TSharanRageOfAnAngel

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Pixie - I will vote for YES!! They did the deed.

Abt the clothes - MSK didn't sleep the whole night. Bechara. Can't keep ghurofying Geet for long right? So went found his pagdi, took time tying it, and got ready and odaufied dupatta on Geet so that if at all Dev and Nandini end up at that place, Geet's izzat is intact...

Abt the morning after - Channel didn't agree for the morning after scene. They thought it will be advertising the morning after pill... Isi liye...

Geet hitting Maan in yesterday's episode - Geet slept dreaming abt the night, but MSK lands up in the kitchen and not the bedroom. Geet hit him out of desperation...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz--pixie-serialwatcher16panchjun5TSharanRageOfAnAngel

Go to top