So did it happen? - Page 30

Poll Question :

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Yes, ofcourse- The lamp dimmed, didnt it
No, ofcourse not- No shy blushing bride here
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

We have conclusive proof?😲 Ab is sharam ka kya ilaaj karein?

So is that the topic for tomorrow's poll - Ab is sharam ka kya ilaaj karein?
Good one.
My suggestions-
drop off G's blanket dupatta and thoase ghastly kurtas. Get her into what she wears off screen
Chop off M's shirt sleeves and hers too
I looked carefully at his clothes today and the way they sit on him and I feel a bra would be good on him. No, actually some lingerie from Fig leaves. And on her too.
And of course those tight trousers- I shudder to think of the dangers its zip poses. Those tight churidars are no good either
and finally, get them as close to each other as they will in those close up shots of their faces and lips, then get someone outside the frame push the 2 heads till they meet
That should cure them of their sharmana

So, for those who still want to know whether "it" happened or not, here's some food for further thought. 

Please bear in mind that our creatives have a reputation for closing previous loops.  So, look at the following videos in sequence.  Then, try and list the similarities and dissimilarities in what we were shown then and what we were shown last Saturday and this Monday.  Maybe, therein lies the answer.😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhIkM0qfNY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMafrs5ifw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKHj6-OpRw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9A-_8lzDgI[/YOUTUBE]

Some keywords: protector, carrier, attire, hair

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
what ever we feel that it happen or not  but it happened according to cvs😕
Medha: My analytical abilities are very poor and they are at their weakest on a Saturday morning! So- Just the answer would do. Is it a Yes or is it a No?

In the HP scene he always vows to protect her from the shadows of her past- but now that past has become her BFF- what bearing does that have on the million dollar question?
Originally posted by jasraj123

what ever we feel that it happen or not  but it happened according to cvs😕

Why do you say that? I think they are being deliberately ambiguous!
I really dont think so...yet i dont know...exactly...

You know those test questions for math when they say 'not enough information to solve for'

well thats where i am!

Not enough for me to think they did it or less enough to make me think they didnt.

I need more info or maybe another episode where it happens again, and fits you the quota, you know
Edited by PurplePetal - 12 years ago
To me it looked like they did attempt it. Now the question is did they complete it?  Geet did look bone tired that night.  So maybe Maan was considerate enough to stop mid way and say they'll do it later or maybe she slept right in the middle of it but thinks she did it. Now that would explain why Maan was teasing her (for sleeping) and why Geet was all shy the next morning (thinking he meant their act). Even if they did it how does it matter?  After all they can do it several more times as they are a married couple.
After 39 pages, 7 days, 4-5 maaneet chipka chipki moments
is the verdict out yet or are we still at hua ki nahi? 😉

Aur kitne tareek pe tareek,
mauke pe mauke
dena chahiye so that truth will be out.

I was never this bothered about my examination results.😆😆
Edited by sush1 - 12 years ago
Shradha, I only have questions, no definitive answers!!😆

But, this much I can do.  I can list out what was there in the earlier sequence.  And, we can check the recent sequence against that list for similarities or dissimilarities.

• Some goons attack Geet.  Maan bashes up the goons and saves Geet.
  • On the day of the attack, Geet is wearing a salwar kameez that is yellow in colour.
  • They return home (outhouse, to be precise in the first sequence) and Maan carries Geet into the home.
  • Geet's arms are wound around Maan's neck.
  • On the morrow, Geet wakes up covered with a comforter.
  • On the morrow, Geet wakes up with her hair unbraided. 
  • On the morrow, Geet eventually wears a salwar kameez that is green in colour.
Let us bear in mind that our creatives are good at closing loops and opening new ones.   So, what do we now have to say about the sequence they showed us last Saturday and this Monday?

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Maan still acts like a virgin so no !!!! 😆