So did it happen? - Page 27

Poll

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PH knows they goofed up big time and are simpley passing the buck to the channel...taking shellter under the garb of the channel. I do not buy it...not anymore...

Both are to be blamed for the mismanagement and the fiasco!!!
ayesha_geetfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Murlal

Ha, ha! You're right, yeh to G season 2 hai. Our new and improved G will not so what she's done before- get pregnant at the drop of a hat (well, you know what I mean).
 Nor, I think, will she go for surrogacy, she is pure one, she is, our dear Geet. I think she will look out of the window for the star in the East and then a few months later she'll look out of the window and lo and behold she'll find the stork has brought her a beautiful baby. She'll have fulfilled M's desire without losing an inch of her lovely figure. The one that has been kept safely under it's blanket dupatta out of M's sight.

HAAN...GUYS...I WANNA ASK U'LL THAT WHAT IS THIS SAMEERA'S MYSTERY...????...BEFORE ALSO SOMEONE STATED ABOUT SAMEERA...BUT I HAVE NEVER MISSED ANY EPISODE AND SAMEERA...WHO IS SHE...I THINK IN BETWEEN A PROMO CAME IN WHICH THEY STATED ABOUT SAMEERA...PLZ FRNDS TELL BOUT IT...WILL SHE CUM IN D FUTURE EPISODES...???????
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ayesha_geetfan

Sameera, sameera, sameera- she's the third one in the marriage to quote dear old Diana (you know the one- Princess who became parayi to the world in 1997).
She's the ultimate cruise missile we viewers think will push G into realising that the only way she can hang on to her billionnaire husband will be to drop the blanket dupatta and get down to some serious action on the kitchen floor or the counter top (because that's the only place M is allowed into in that damned house).
Sorry for being so facetious,  I know you are as confused about her as we are about the weekend's con, but to be honest no one knows who she is- the Cvs have been dangling this mysterious woman from M's past for ages, but going by his current record of not getting down to any action, I doubt if she ever existed. The cvs have been fooling us into thinking the gorgeous M might have some gorgeous skills.
he babaji, kahan the yeh skills us raat jungle mein!?!

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
visheshs thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

Kuch nahi hua, bakwaas tha...

cvs  ne  kuch  karnekeliye  bolahi  nahi  hoga  ya  cvs  ne   edited  SR  dikhaya   hoga
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

PH knows they goofed up big time and are simpley passing the buck to the channel...taking shellter under the garb of the channel. I do not buy it...not anymore...

Both are to be blamed for the mismanagement and the fiasco!!!

I second that . I mean , who're they kidding ??
They landed themselves in this mess by taking the audiences for granted ... Big Mistake !!!
The main discontent was the way they promoted , all were expecting @ least a decent time limit to the leads for the deed . They ended up getting total 6:39 mins (as per star player) for " It ". 
I do not blame the audiences ; either you deliver what you promise or Don't promise @ all .

Their deed reminds me of the story " The Hen that laid the Golden Egg "
Sad but true .
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How shall I vote?
that is a million dollar question.

My brain says it did happen
My heart says it did not happen
My eyes are not sure they are 😕 🤪

So what to do

Tension tension tension