Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So did it happen? - Page 26

Poll

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shali

well that will explain the beating in yesterdays epi...
cant blame MSK ...he is desperate...

Thanks a ton shali. we kept on wondering why geet slapped maan yesterday. 

Now we know the answer. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

There is a very serious discussion going on here...who knows we may even discover the formula for world peace during the course of this discussion...

So Shali- whats your verdict?

World peace, hmm, am not too sure. But definitely we'll have figured out how to enjoy a con between two non existent people that may or may not have happened.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There is a very serious discussion going on here...who knows we may even discover the formula for world peace during the course of this discussion...

So Shali- whats your verdict?

yeh, read about it in the morning...
now back to discus CON or Conned...

well if what is shown  tells us that the CON happened... then MG had a lousy night...cause MSK is still desperate... and Geet isn't giving it... so thanda shower is his best option...

ayesha_geetfan thumbnail
heyy frnds...even d roop tera mastana song sequence was more hor n romantic song sequence than dis one...and as this was their SR..so sumthing more hot shud hav happened n shud hav broken every hot sequence's record in dis SR after waiting 4 sooo longgg...i wish that maan and geet's another SUHAG RAAT should happen in Delhi mannn...!!!!!!...this much is not enough...!!!!...and on d maha episode they showed all that that MAAN was untying geet's top's knot...tht all keeps happening in common episodes of geet...what's new in tht...and he has kissed GEET more romantically in d past episodes than this SR one...tht too he kissed on d cloth...at least he shud hav kissed on d skin na...πŸ˜ƒ...no no...this was not d SR...we all want another one in delhi now...right frnds..!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now the question got me confused too! Maan to aaisa nehi tha, upar se woh kuch, i mean ...impotent tha. To yeah kaise itni kam time mein ...really confusing! Edited by taqdir - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
On  a more serious note ..even if we assume CON happened,then my point is yesterday why Maaneet never had a single scene discussing about the spl last night ?πŸ˜•..their first encounter in the kitchen after the last night was a usual one ..nothing specialπŸ˜•...Some sort of indication that mayb even CVs r CONfused about itπŸ˜›...

Also yesterday the admin comes and tells us to go and complain in the channel about your dissatisfaction...matlab is clearπŸ˜›...If channel gives the green signal to the PH for a proper CON this time,they might go for it and twist the last tabela scenarioπŸ€”
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It gives me a sense of relief that I am not the only one who is confused whether they did it or not do it!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I was chiding myself for being so dense ki itni baat samajh nahi aa rahi mujhe!!!

Arre what to do...the confusion to becoz i have seen maaneet sizzle more on screen before...this one was so cold so how cud they have done it !!! it left me feeling COLD tooπŸ€”
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is season 2...this new and improved Geet will not conceive with anything short of a surrogate mommy (err...cue Sameera), season one ka ekdum ulta hai season 2!

Ha, ha! You're right, yeh to G season 2 hai. Our new and improved G will not so what she's done before- get pregnant at the drop of a hat (well, you know what I mean).
 Nor, I think, will she go for surrogacy, she is pure one, she is, our dear Geet. I think she will look out of the window for the star in the East and then a few months later she'll look out of the window and lo and behold she'll find the stork has brought her a beautiful baby. She'll have fulfilled M's desire without losing an inch of her lovely figure. The one that has been kept safely under it's blanket dupatta out of M's sight.

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo- The PH is passing the buck...if RBO can happen and PKYEK scenes can happen on the same channel...then there is no reason why GHSP had to be such a hack job! They are just trying to get themselves out of the firing line!
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pixie - I will vote for YES!! They did the deed.

Abt the clothes - MSK didn't sleep the whole night. Bechara. Can't keep ghurofying Geet for long right? So went found his pagdi, took time tying it, and got ready and odaufied dupatta on Geet so that if at all Dev and Nandini end up at that place, Geet's izzat is intact...

Abt the morning after - Channel didn't agree for the morning after scene. They thought it will be advertising the morning after pill... Isi liye...

Geet hitting Maan in yesterday's episode - Geet slept dreaming abt the night, but MSK lands up in the kitchen and not the bedroom. Geet hit him out of desperation...