Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So did it happen? - Page 24

Poll

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe we filled 30 pages- in trying to decipher the non-events! Do you guys think we can cross 150? Or is that too ambitious a target?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha - Oh haaa. Now I remember. Thank u

Usha - Much better. I still have congestion, but the migraine is slightly better
-pixie- thumbnail
@Murlal: Please read my first post on page 26- I have already answered the question as to why Geet will never get pregnant in season 2!
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Murlal

It's a bit early to be asking this question.
 Hang in for 5 weeks and then take a peek at the shopping basket - if you see a pregnancy kit, then you know IT'S happened. Success hurrah! - M's mission fulfilled, no need for more adventures in the jungle, he can go back to his darling Adi.
And if you don't  - then we're back to not knowing and we'll know it is time for another venture into the jungle for M!

Murlal, thanks so much for reminding me.  It had completely slipped my mind.

Shradha, another point in favour of it didn't happen.

When Dev refers to the night out in the jungle as an adventure, MSK gets all serious and asks him if he thought that the time when all of them were in danger and on the run was actually an adventure for him.  Now, surely, one can surmise that the man was not happy with the time out in the jungle, can't one?

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I can't believe we filled 30 pages- in trying to decipher the non-events! Do you guys think we can cross 150? Or is that too ambitious a target?

Well, it's not more ambitious than M wanting to become a papa with this non event of a con. So why not? Let' s create our own fun if the silly cvs can't.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
everyone is here...
no wonder den is empty...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
From my side a strict NO😛...I din't see anything in the morning which can suggest me something happened😛...
Also in yesterday's epi MSK still looked despo for a kiss while Geet is pushing him away which is abnormal especially if u hv done the deed last night itself😆😆
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

I, for one, believe that DEED DID NOT TAKE PLACE.

why??

because as Maan proceeded super slow snail pace to do IT with Geet, the charkhas and dandas became obstacle between Maan and the Chanda Mama😛 So MSK could not gain inspiration and energy from Chanda mama, hence he backed off😛

Next time, he will make sure that he takes Geet in open space so that noone can come between him and his Chanda Mama😛
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright then, we shall aim to cross 150 discussing the million-dollar question.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

From my side a strict NO😛...I din't see anything in the morning which can suggest me something happened😛...

Also in yesterday's epi MSK still looked despo for a kiss while Geet is pushing him away which is abnormal especially if u hv done the deed last night itself😆😆

Maybe she wasn't happy with MSK's (non)-performance?