So did it happen? - Page 10

Poll

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Jhan it still doesnt answer my question, so why was the mortar and pestle kept there?

I like your explanation of the animals making dhania-jeera ka chutney better 🤣 🤣 🤣
I just imagined a bear and a tiger fighting for that 🤪
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Usha/Medha: How come everyone noticed the mortar and pestle but no odes were written to the electrical sockets and plugs then? K mansion was surely full of them...were they not symbolic of impending/future events?

Sure, they were symbolic of impending / future events.  The frequent instances of electricity were status statements by a certain Kanjoos Khurana.

Also, precisely because there were electrical sockets and plugs in Khurana Mansion (Delhi track), Maaneet were able to generate some sizzling chemistry.  But, alas, they could not find the electrical sockets in the barn they hid in.  So, they were unable to generate the chemistry.

But, if they had hidden in the barn that Dev and Nandini were in, it would have been a different matter altogether.  I saw an electric bulb working there ...  this surely means that the barn that Dev and Nandini were in had an electricity connection.

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@medha🤣

blame the electricity now🤣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Usha/Medha: How come everyone noticed the mortar and pestle but no odes were written to the electrical sockets and plugs then? K mansion was surely full of them...were they not symbolic of impending/future events?

🤣  🤣  🤣

But on thinking very hard, i have only seen the door bell outside maan/geet's room. Do they ahve any electrical sockets and plugs in the KM.

After all that microwave that Brij hotwired never did go off. 

do they even have electricity or do they finish their work when there is daylight and then sleep off when it is dark looking at the moon. 😆  😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

kucch ho gayaa...

haan ho gaya

kyaa ho gaya bathaa

chaand ke desh mein CON mera khooo gaya khoo gayaaa🤔

as for symbolism..if the pestle is inside the mortar it is symbolic to CON happening and if it is lying outside then MSk needs practise🤣..

tell  me if i have to edit this🤣

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gooseberry

@medha🤣

blame the electricity now🤣

Of course, you must blame the lamp, the electricity, the foreman, the power utility company, the CM, the PM, Sonia Gandhi, the superly interfering and demanding fans and their sky high expectations (Thanks Jhan for reminding me) and anyone else- but dare you blame the channel,or the PH or the actors or the writers (who only get pay to put the final product together) 🤣

EDITED
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Sure, they were symbolic of impending / future events.  The frequent instances of electricity were status statements by a certain Kanjoos Khurana.

Also, precisely because there were electrical sockets and plugs in Khurana Mansion (Delhi track), Maaneet were able to generate some sizzling chemistry.  But, alas, they could not find the electrical sockets in the barn they hid in.  So, they were unable to generate the chemistry.

But, if they had hidden in the barn that Dev and Nandini were in, it would have been a different matter altogether.  I saw an electric bulb working there ...  this surely means that the barn that Dev and Nandini were in had an electricity connection.

Yaa yaa in short,  their dimaag ki bathis would have jalofied so that they could come back and tell us if CON happened or not 😛 🤣 🤣 🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sun29

kucch ho gayaa...

haan ho gaya

kyaa ho gaya bathaa

chaand ke desh mein CON mera khooo gaya khoo gayaaa🤔

as for symbolism..if the pestle is inside the mortar it is symbolic to CON happening and if it is lying outside then MSk needs practise🤣..

tell  me if i have to edit this🤣

🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If anyone from the team ever reads this thread they will die a mortifying death 😆
liv2laugh thumbnail

Of course, you must blame the lamp, the electricity, the forman, the power utility company, the CM, the PM, Sonia Gandhi and anyone else- but dare you blame the channel,or the PH or the actors or the writers 🤣

Hey don't forget to blame the people who are most responsible for all this mess 😡

Us fans and our expectations 😛 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago