Poll Question :

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Yes, ofcourse- The lamp dimmed, didnt it
No, ofcourse not- No shy blushing bride here
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

Actually since I dont even know what to make of the most awaited damp squib eventπŸ˜†, I cant claim any mind reading abilities anymore...πŸ˜†

How have you been, H?

Long time since you opened up polls and posts...Or was it just me?. Dang Girl, its been a while in the since I hung out on your threads.

Well for the poll, I have one phrase for you  "High and Dry" And you can decipher if its meant for Maan or for the viewers.

I am honestly confused πŸ˜†...Did it happen or not?

Your viewsπŸ˜›

I'm even more confused.  What's the "it" that you're confused about?  What's the "it" that happened or didn't happen?πŸ˜›

Unless they show me to the contrary, i assume that he did what he does best, sleep BESIDE her. 

Shreya- Did she blush?πŸ€”. Trust the team to create a mystery around this. We must be the only show on TV where there is still doubt on whether events occurred or did notπŸ˜†. GHSP definitely is unlucky in attracting dumb audience like meπŸ˜•

She blushed while reminiscing about the previous night to make us believe that it happened and create more mystery about it.πŸ˜† 

GHSP trusts its audience smart enough to decipher themselves of whether it happened or not.πŸ˜† They even took the advantage of  our imagination of whether Dev-Nandini slept in the tabela or not by not caring to show that. πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Unless they show me to the contrary, i assume that he did what he does best, sleep BESIDE her. 

Usha, how do we know that what he does best is sleep beside her?  We can count on our fingertips the number of times he has slept  beside her, can't we?  Of course, in those few times that he has slept besides her, he might have perfected that particular skill down to an art.
Shreya, I too wouldn't count that as a blush.  The Geet we know has blushing down to an art. That didn't look like a blush.
I am willing to be persuaded either ways, after the mystery of the "it" is cleared.

PS: I'd forgotten that I was perplexed about the "it".
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
NO it didn't happen - according to sldeeps's interpretation with the knowledge gained by watching previous romantic episodes of GHSP

YES it happened - according to highly talented CV's of GHSP

i can't vote because i am also as much confused as u are

πŸ˜†  Love you for the post πŸ€—

I'm sure all of us want to believe that nothing happened .
Seeing their continuous pull & Raj Kapoor - Nargis pose ; I would like to believe the deed is undone .

Or , maybe , Ballu ka Dil Maange More after that wink con πŸ€£
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago

Obviously ITS ALL OVER!

Though the duppata was draped around Geet and Maan was back with his pagdi.. You know the lamp dimmed😡 ...
At least the lamp did its job PERFECTLY!πŸ€”