Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Feisty and firm, Gautam Gambhir is one of the most complete batsmen of the current era. He is adept at opening in all three forms of the game. He can be more aggressive than Virender Sehwag, he can play the kind of back-to-the-wall innings that would do Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman proud, and he can accumulate runs without taking any risks, much like Sachin Tendulkar has been doing in the last quarter of his career.

A century in his second ODI back and a final-winning fifty in the inaugural World Twenty20 paved the way for his success. A slew of test and one-day centuries including the near 11-hour marathon in Napier, let to him being decorated with an Arjuna Award and the title of ICC Test player of 2009. But much more tellingly Sehwag called him the best Indian opener since Sunil Gavaskar.

u read this naa.in case u din't...m posting again...n i want ArTi married.NOWW...plsss...bijalni .get ur Pandey Bijli at ur home...😍

aysha_mayur thumbnail
agar is saal ke end tak Arti ki shaadi nahi huyi na...then me going with my rishta to his house samjhi😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Tu toh khule aam line pe line maarti hai GG par toh main kyun  nahi maar sakti AB par😳
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
hailaaa...mere pe blame apni besharmi k liye...πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.apni kaarstani ak ilzaam khud le...try karna rishta le k kaane ki...see if it works out...πŸ˜‰..n meri baat alaga hi.me knows GG is mine n single...
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Pehle saal end toh ho jane de...lets see what happensπŸ˜‰

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
yaa.lol...i wish KKR plays really well today...😳.i can't see GG sad .he hardly smiles n will b even more chup-chap if it gets wrong.but anyways-he has been really strong n thanks to his brilliant captaincy-KKR is in finals this yr...

n i want GG to play GORGEOUSLY...,..u for MI... kyaa?many r.but i will stick to KKR even if we lose...GG n SRK...

n year end hone se pehle hi shaadi hai...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Me GTG Debz...Byeee...tc...πŸ€—

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
kk...me too will b off...take care...!!πŸ€—

kk..u too for KKR...great lolz...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 12 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

Komz.i seriously hope u r not going coz of what v talked.m sorry if i hurt...😳.wasn't my intention at all.was just stating what i felt...

Mahu-i will.m waiting for the date...☺️

Not at all re...πŸ€—πŸ˜†...i was gtg to study...
u are my friend...u have ur different pov n i respect that...😳...i don't expect u to agree with me everytime...

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PMMKA forum pe to patte bhi nahin hilte...😳