67th NMG IO Once an Arti fan, Always an Arti fan<3 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
ayshu i was not over reacting , for the first time in my life some one was so rude to me ... i was completely dumbfounded ..
Originally posted by Fantasia.

awww .. asyhuuu .. 😭 .. khushi k ansoo .. love u jiger !! .. 🤗 .. btw mujhe bhi jun ki pic dikhao!! .. 😭 .. gham k ansoo ..
I m talking about this OVER-ACTING mehaku...😳
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Yup debzy ,, Alhamdulilah .. we have our Al mighty Allah protecting us ..and He will protect our country ..  to hell with these threats and blasts .. they are animals .. these terrorists cannot be humans .. certainly not ..

thank u for asking jiger !! .. 🤗

thanks for asking debo...🤗
you know today alot of teachers of our college went to Shaheed Lieutenant Yasir...he was the only brother of his three sisters and was an X student of our college...😭..but INSHALLAH hamary halaat achy ho jayein gey...
hey Ayeshu...🤗
Thank godd for that...i talked to Nidu on FB.but then realized  she is in UK...but u guys i needed to ask.kal Mahu se i talked but forgot...n abhi remembered...😳

i seriously don' get their bloody motives...i wish God punishes them severely...it all becomes so sad n depressing...
i know mahi .. he was to get married after 4 months .. these animals will pay .. these cruel monsters will have to pay for de-illuminating so many houses .. inshAllah..
I'll be active from next week onwards...I m not at my home na
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

I m talking about this OVER-ACTING mehaku...😳

this is from my heart !! .. 😳