67th NMG IO Once an Arti fan, Always an Arti fan<3 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago

Star One to woo Gujarat...

Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 4:47:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    565 Comments
Star One to woo Gujarat...

The new look Star One is expected to have 3 Gujarati dailies in addition to the Hindi fiction band...

After having made various successful experiments, Star Network will now try out a Gujarati band on Star One to test waters for a new channel they want to launch.

As we know, a complete revamp of Star One is being worked upon. The new look channel which is expected to take shape in a couple of months will no more have the youth oriented flavour. The shows to be launched on Star One will be family dramas and saas bahu sagas, mostly of the flavour of Colors and Zee TV.

In addition to the new Hindi shows to be launched, Star One will also have 3 Gujarati dailies running, which will be an experiment of sorts.If this works out, Star network plans to start a dedicated channel for Gujarati programming like Star Pravah and Star Jalsa.

A little birdie tells us, "To begin with, there will be three Gujarati dailies on Star One. Jamnadas Majethia's Hats Off Productions and Jay Productions are likely to produce a Gujarati show each on the channel".

When contacted,Jamnadas Majethia told us, "The show is in a very initial stage. I am leaving for a vacation and would be able to talk on it once I get back".

Jay Mehta of Jay Productions though was unavailable for comment.

It is believed that all the existing shows on Star One will wrap up before the new set of programming makes its way.

Let's see what lies in store for the already depleted Star One in terms of ratings..
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Link Link Pukarun main Praani...๐Ÿคฃ

oh jee pura article chaap diya n tussi link link kar raye si... ๐Ÿ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689409&TPN=2

see this...i think its not right to compare these two...Diana is Obviously incomparable...she is a World wide Known Face...Rati is unique in her own way...she has her own charm...she is still to achieve much more...she is not that popular(more than bm
together or many tv celebrity  though๐Ÿ˜†)...But TM's Intensions weren't wrong...
Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

oh jee pura article chaap diya n tussi link link kar raye si... ๐Ÿ˜†

arey woh wala to do...haath wala...๐Ÿคฃ
@article...so geet n pyek also closing??????...Gud...whenever i switch star one either of them keep coming...such Ridiculous show...i don't like any of them acting...๐Ÿฅฑ

want MJHT's Repeat now...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689409&TPN=2

see this...i think its not right to compare these two...Diana is Obviously incomparable...she is a World wide Known...Rati is unique in her own way...she has her own charm...she is still to achieve much more...she is not that popular(more than bm or many tv celebrity together though๐Ÿ˜†)...But TM's Intensions weren't wrong...

she keeps making such topics๐Ÿ˜†

n link of that article...i dunno bahut duhundna padega jee...yeh bhi yaad nahi ki TV pe tha ya article mein๐Ÿ˜†
me too awaiting MJHT repeats par woh log toh apni naiyya dobane mein lage hue hain...kuch achcha nahi karne wale... ๐Ÿ˜†
offo...jaane do fir...LOL...
i was watching PYEK...the actors are pathetic...how do people watch the show...๐Ÿ˜ณ...i only liked colg atmosphere initially...n misha also...

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

offo...jaane do fir...LOL...
i was watching PYEK...the actors are pathetic...how do people watch the show...๐Ÿ˜ณ...i only liked colg atmosphere initially...n misha also...

my sis wanted to see its 1 epi coz its based on twilight n trust me we got so irritated ki we changed the channel in 10-15 mins...i seriously don't understand how they act this way๐Ÿ˜†

look at the REAL actors๐Ÿ˜‰

I swear...There are Very rare people in t.v who can actually ACT...Offcourse ArTi top the List...๐Ÿ˜Ž...But the Case is different...They are REAL n DEDICATED Actors...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰