Posted: 12 years ago
i wish i could show you to walk like him...🀣
BTW my bhabhi is really nice...i am already in her good books...πŸ˜‰
i want to see RP back...missing her...😭

Originally posted by -Illusion-

me made it...(:
kaisi hai...???...😳
really niceπŸ˜ƒ...i like her look and make up in har garh show more...she looks like a princess😳
arey don't you know...my college's name is GPC for MEN.but thank god now it's UNI...πŸ˜†
i like Comp Science...but not always...you can understand nah...I NEED A BREAK...πŸ˜†
OMG...my shoarma is troubling me like hell...meri dieting ki tou maa behan aik ho gai...🀣

his walking is not all i m interested in🀣...hmm maybe if u shot ur vid doing that..i could check ur walking love for him🀣

it's nice to be in goodbooks...did she gave u any return giftπŸ˜›

even i want her back ASAP...mahii i thought maybe u knew abt this intv...i don't want her quitiiing acting for any business...really hope she comes back soon*fingers crossed*
mahi tu boys college mein padhti hai πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Illusion-

arey don't you know...my college's name is GPC for MEN.but thank god now it's UNI...πŸ˜†
i like Comp Science...but not always...you can understand nah...I NEED A BREAK...πŸ˜†
OMG...my shoarma is troubling me like hell...meri dieting ki tou maa behan aik ho gai...🀣

ur shorma?🀣..what all u had for dinner tonite?πŸ˜†

nidu???????????????? say something..ur really bad slow net😑
nidu when r ur exms getting over?...howz the weather there in london now? heard london weathers are always superbπŸ˜›
Originally posted by --Nida--

mahi tu boys college mein padhti hai πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜†

🀣
abhi tou my brother just went to her house to wish her...woh bhi us k aur apny parents sey chup ke...πŸ˜†...but i'll buy her gift tom with my bro...didn't get time the whole week..then TREAT TIME...πŸ˜ƒ...after my bro's date OBVIOUSLY...
nah rey...i was inactive...have no idea..but hopefully she'll be back...with AB perhaps...😳

apni wo wali video tou mein sirf Jack ko hi dikhaoon gi...*sharmaofying & chuppofying in dupatta*...(hopefully you can imagine it)...🀣
arggg...my net...😑
everyone takes so much time so me spamming...can't wait to visit delhi & jammu nowπŸ˜ƒ

jun's fintess update was really cool & good to see him interacting with us😍

loved today's epi of make it break it but why the heck r we one week behing us miobi...loving lauren & max