Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

On Page 9

Edited by SaraPari - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu this is a great update...love it...!!! It was so nice reading your story...! πŸ˜³
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely lovely update. Wonderful parting gift to this forum, but in no way the end of this story. Anu Kaise bataein yeh, thumari haath mein jadoo hain. Superbly written story so far and worth waiting each time for your updates.

I especially liked this-    

'Yeah Shreya, good restaurant choice.  So what are you watching these days?  I heard that one serial is going off air – some Chajje type thing – did you watch that?'

'Oh god Bunty, that is on right after that belan show, you know that one I told you about Shravanji.  I am sure Shreya doesn't watch that.  That is more Nani's style.', said Saachi.

'No Bunty, I don't watch that show.  I caught the commercial for it and there was absolutely no chemistry between the lead pair and quite frankly, the promo looked like a Colgate advert.  That lead's face is all teeth and beady eyes, not at all appealing. Not surprised it's being axed.'

Had a floor rolling laugh over it.πŸ˜†πŸ€£  πŸ€£   πŸ€£
Well done! Dekho people its  Hello hi bye bye for some shows that had edged and elbowed their way in shoving aside our beloved BHPH.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, I was eagerly waiting for your update and as always,it was worth the wait...as Maris said, a lovely parting gift to the forum...
i was ROFLing when i read the bit about chajja and belan show 🀣🀣🀣 oh!! how we BHPHians love them!!! and the rest of the update just had me mesmerised...the songs playing in the background were so well thought of...
cant wait for the next update!!! but if the end result is like this, i wont mind waiting at allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well anu, each time you update, You take me to bhph world.Love reading your writings.Always look forward for your updates as i use to wait for the show  when it aired.

You have no idea how much  i laughed seeing  chicklets and belan's mention.

Edited ( reserved in advance so i dont miss the chance to comment πŸ₯±)

Beautiful Written Anu πŸ‘πŸ‘ leaved each and every word of it. it wasnt boring at all . my fav line was .. rajma in your belly πŸ˜† it was the best one...
i love how it ended shravan and saachi's conversation through thier eyes and heart. ❀️ was the most beautiful ending
monkeydog18 thumbnail
how do we see the other parts after the forum closes, i dont know how to get there?
sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved da update as usual !!! lol  speciallly da "chajja' part lol🀣
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
(I am not spamming just for the heck of it.. I really am rofling)

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

^^ for the chajje part!!! I had a much needed laugh, Anu. "Nani type serial" - rofl

Alright, coming to the rest of the update, it was very well written. You penned down the churning feelings of SaaVan perfectly and by reading, I could relate to them and understand what they must be going through. Like always, I love the dialogues. You have the knack of writing them just the way they would be in the show and that is what makes it all the more real.

I'll miss the forum along with being able to comment here but I will always look forward to your updates in AB FC.
Also, now that you have publicly announced that we nag you, I might as well get some profit out of itπŸ˜‰

COME BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE FAAAST!!!!
🀣
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love this update really great story 😊