Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 8)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

One complaint is i want Dev to call Geet Bhabhi... calling her with her name Ermm Neva mind... yeh dil tho pagal haiAngry

preethi ... i 2 wanted him to call her bhabhi ... since the day maan shouted at NT in the hospital & asked them to refer geet as bhabhi ... but the sad part is neither NT nor dev ... none of these 2 call her bhabhi ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

righi i am 10000000000000% agree with you

Infinitedreams

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@ Preethi-Premi...  yup me too... earlier me was never here at the forum... But i dont understand this move on thing... all moved on... it is creatives and Demon Dev who are not moving on... Creatives being hell bent to show Demon Dev interfering so much in Geet Maan life... He has his own life too... a responsibilty who is lying in Coma in hospital... why arent they waking Naintara... But no St. Demon Dev has whole sole motive and purpose of life Bro and Geet ki khushiyan... Dont know when that day ll come when Demon Dev ll get what he desreves and on that me ll get reward for kahofing dant from Mama because of GHSP...
and lead actors are human... they can also fall sick etc etc... me totally respect their hard work...
and yup all are here to console eachother... and do Halla Boll *in Geet Style* on Channel or Creatives or whoever is responsible...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Preethi-Premiutopia88

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thanks foir making this post...Clap Clap Clap 
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwenish

and here me forget to add... the real cause of out burst... the most awaited event in GHSP... Geet Maan consummation... well that last scene of Sat Maha episode was good... song was apt... like song all the actions were sublte... their was longingness in eyes... but it was not consummation scene... bus... hannn... and me liked that teeny weeny delicate scene... and after month or so if that epiosde didnt turn to gold atleast it ll become copper...

that Maha epiosde was another Roop Tera Mastana epiosde all over again... story was ruhsed... everything was hyped... expectations were raised... something hawt hawt is coming... naturally... by keeping Geet Maan track record in mind all were excited... but for whatever reasons... what was shown didnt appeased people... and all become Aag Bagola... Like roop Tera Masatna people will like this episode after 1-2 months...

But now what is done cannot be undone... so as Jyo say craetives has to do damage control now... as they are the ones who on every possible medium hyped so much about the scene...

Agree Arwenish! RTM gives me goosebumps today! but back then i was pissed... super pissed! So yes as you said may be with time this O sathi re will be accepted by one and all... if not as deed song atleast as a foreplay! Opppss... Did i use the dirty word here!LOL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Perfectto Maasi !!! Live and Let live !!Hug

mysterygurl1427

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

One complaint is i want Dev to call Geet Bhabhi... calling her with her name Ermm Neva mind... yeh dil tho pagal haiAngry

preethi ... i 2 wanted him to call her bhabhi ... since the day maan shouted at NT in the hospital & asked them to refer geet as bhabhi ... but the sad part is neither NT nor dev ... none of these 2 call her bhabhi ...

Oh yes... Nihu... or Hima?Shocked Again i got confused between you two...D'oh 
Sowy... dont know why but i most of the times refer you both with the other's name...Ouch

Now coming to the topic... Yes dear,... it irritates you know. If they have moved on at least he should call her bhabhi... May be iwant Teji to use his talwara nd tell Deva that he needs to call Geet as bhabhi..coz i dont see Maan or geet doing this for themselves..

dewdropred

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@Arwenish! - Yes... Though NT is not his wife anymore... End of day she [planned everything and did only for Dev to get free foom the debt.! She had her head in right place if not heart! Marry take the money run away... She had not meant to cause any damage to Geet's reputation or pride... It was Dev's doing. So in some court she can be forgiven. But DEV cannot be forgiven coz we agree or disagree he had the cake and ate it too! And not just one cake... now he is having the 4th piece of the cake..Ouch

Kya karen jaanu... if we think of all that our thoughts go into a loop and what ermains is pure haterd whcih only results in destruction! I so want Nadu to reject Dev when she knows that he is the one who played with Geet's life... Unless we seee how Daarji reacts to Dev i am keeping my fingers crossed... but that day might never come Ouch

-Divine-

Go to top