Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 7)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Yes... Something that has been going on in my mind for sometime now... Geet forgiving Dev... COMEONE EVEN MAAN IS PAST THAT PHASE!

Yesterrday's episode clearly shows Maan is CONCERNED about Dev.. Which really means that Maneet are past all the crap that Dev filled in Geet's life... I would say the journey of both Geet and Maan has been together taking in all the pain and bane that Dev gave them. But comeon.. People do ridicule the ones who have moved on along with Maneet. But this is a serial.. Geet is a character in the serial not our friend or sister! We get so hyper and till date continue bashing Maneet for forgiving Dev.

For once think of thiscurrent situation as season 2 of Geet serial. Where Dev is the angelic twin of the previous Dev. It took sometime for me to digest this. We just dont leave an oppurtunity to bash the serial left right! Lets be a bit postiive. The new family is far better than the AA crap!

Now coming to the Devini importance than the Maneet track the jinxed SR of Maneet... We cant blame everything on creatives and PH or actors! For god sake!

Let me tell you my observation! When i heard about eh Karwachaut celebration, the immediate thought was they are doing it for the maha episode... Did you see how grand and awesome the xecution of the KC was? I think that was the PH or creatives planned for the Maha episode... But may be for the pressure for the channel they hade to butt in the SR and had to rush up!

I dont see any other reason than this pressure!

So lets all take a chill pil on that...

Now this sudden importance to Devini and Maneet sidelining could be because of leads health. So please... stop being negetive and enjoy the serial like a serial! End of day we get entertained... be it though Jugnu mama, or Lucky if not for Maneet...

Devini are better than AA torture... atleast Samitr looks cute to me!Smile This Dev is the angelic twin of last season's Dev!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *mechantefillemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Yes... Something that has been going on in my mind for sometime now... Geet forgiving Dev... COMEONE EVEN MAAN IS PAST THAT PHASE!

Yesterrday's episode clearly shows Maan is CONCERNED about Dev.. Which really means that Maneet are past all the crap that Dev filled in Geet's life... I would say the journey of both Geet and Maan has been together taking in all the pain and bane that Dev gave them. But comeon.. People do ridicule the ones who have moved on along with Maneet. But this is a serial.. Geet is a character in the serial not our friend or sister! We get so hyper and till date continue bashing Maneet for forgiving Dev.

For once think of thiscurrent situation as season 2 of Geet serial. Where Dev is the angelic twin of the previous Dev. It took sometime for me to digest this. We just dont leave an oppurtunity to bash the serial left right! Lets be a bit postiive. The new family is far better than the AA crap!

Now coming to the Devini importance than the Maneet track the jinxed SR of Maneet... We cant blame everything on creatives and PH or actors! For god sake!

Let me tell you my observation! When i heard about eh Karwachaut celebration, the immediate thought was they are doing it for the maha episode... Did you see how grand and awesome the xecution of the KC was? I think that was the PH or creatives planned for the Maha episode... But may be for the pressure for the channel they hade to butt in the SR and had to rush up!

I dont see any other reason than this pressure!

So lets all take a chill pil on that...

Now this sudden importance to Devini and Maneet sidelining could be because of leads health. So please... stop being negetive and enjoy the serial like a serial! End of day we get entertained... be it though Jugnu mama, or Lucky if not for Maneet...

Devini are better than AA torture... atleast Samitr looks cute to me!Smile This Dev is the angelic twin of last season's Dev!Big smile
thank you hun, yes i agree with you, i consider this to be GHSP season 2LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiInfinitedreams

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@Mysterygirl - Exactly!LOL

But seriously dear... I felt the KC was what they planned for the maha episode but the channel did put pressure on them to have the SR of Maneet in maha episode. Coz like the Geet admin told us they were informed of the Mahaepisode prep almost 2 weeks before. So i am sure that s what they planned to do. But the mahaepisode that was shown to us was shot only the previous day which is very difficult for me belive coz if they were informed long back they would have planned for it! What they planeed for KC! but what Channel wanted SR! So here goes our dream! but what can the PH or Creatives do for that! I had also bashed the Geet admin on FB... but not beyond limit. But later when i thought understood that this is what happens when there are too many cooks to spoil the broth,...Ermm Errr! not Spoil the tadke wala! lassi!LOL

mysterygurl1427utopia88

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Me have no problem with Demon Dev moving on in life and Geet forgiving him to tore off all past black pages from her life and just looking at her future with her Maan...

but the thing which is hard for me to comprehend  is Demon Dev shown befriended with Geet... People who share past like Geet and Demon Dev no matter what can not become friends... Their is fine line that exsists between them and which should be respected and never should be crossed... Me is also not saying that Geet should freak out seeing Demon Dev or change her expression... But here soon after forgiveness Demon Dev has become friend or cute dewar... That man even know how Maan romances Geet... period... please creatives atleast show some respect to Geets past struggle and pain...

Now Demon Dev falling for Nandani... and last night his dialouges... from any angle didnt look funny to me at all... he potrayed an inocent girl ermm as  Scarlet woman just for his lust... this twisted sence of humor is beyond me...

me is watching this drama from episode 1... and i think me has this little right to compalin about this track... as me never forget how Demon Dev showed dreams to Geet and how he left her after satisfying his lust in hell and through what pain and torture she went...

I know it is drama and its basic purpose is entertainment... But if in 20 min of drama me get too see just 5-8 min of my favourite Geet and Maan and for rest me has to face torture of Demon Dev love saga... and to top all have to kahofy dant from my Mama... then i guess me can crib little here...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Divine-serialwatcher16Preethi-Premiutopia88Infinitedreams

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dewdropred

shivani ... nice post ... agree with U ... we should move on ...

par the problem is dill hain ki manta nahin ... kya karen ... when ever devil comes in front ... it just takes me back to the episode where he cheated geet ...

U know the reason why I started watching GHSP ...it's bcoz of the concept how a girl will fight for injustice ... even when there was no romance in between maaneet i never missed a episode ...

never saw the 1st SR ... or rather say how dev cheated geet after their fake wedding... coz i knew this was never of love ... so I just FF that SR scene ...

now when we see the same guy a cheater who has so many girls in his life & just casually falling in love as & when he likes who carries his heart on his sleeve ... it's just unbearable ... this is the only problem ...

we all fans will be satisfied only when dev gets his punishment ... but now i am not sure ... if that day will ever come ...

& another problem is less scenes of maaneet ... maaneet are being given raw deal ... coz now dev is the favourite of the cv's / PH / channel ...

mostly all of us watched the show for the same reason as you hun...not u onlyBig smile

next, we need more characters in the show...see this is what the problem is...we want maaneet maaneet maaneet 24/7 what happened to DD? She fell sick no?

See this is why we aren't getting enough maaneet scene lately because DD wasn't there...all of these episodes we see are banks...they all have been shot earlier...with BDs as well...

see this is the problem, we want more maaneet scenes but one of the leads is not there...so they try not to give us scenes with Bd's...and the last time i remembered they gave us many scenes of maaneet but with a BD and i remembered everyone bitched at that.Confused

So, now they are reducing the maaneet scenes until DD is well, so that we do not have to see many scenes with BD's and we still crib? Ouch I do not get it, what do we want exactly?LOL

To keep our main leads sane and healthy we need more actors that can fill in for them as well in some areas so that the leads do not go nuts...

secondly, the Dev track was forced down the CV's throat from the channel...

secondly no matter have bad a person is, some day love gets to them...and Dev is one of them...it is life...

DD starts shoot from today i believe...and she was gone on break from the 15th i believe.

shivani ... i agree DD is sick  & she needs to rest ... I am not complaining about it coz i know tht she was sick & I want her to rest & take care of herself ...

& I also understand that we hate to watch the BD romance ... which was shown on 13th may episode ... last 3 min ... but we could not help it ... coz even now the cv's don;t have 1 week bank with them ... which is very bad ...  bcoz of which when ever GC or DD goes on a leave the show suffers badly & all the hard work of gurti goes waste ... & the TRP's fall ...

from the FB pics & yesterday's episode I also understood that she will be either shooting either today or may B tomorrow ... or she might have already started shooting yesterday ... as per the lastest FB pics of DD with GC & SS in the purple dress ...

coming to another parallel track ... if we keep quiet the cv's & channel will force more scenes of devini which we can't bear ... so better we ask them not to force devini track ... & show them as little as possible ... we never minded NT & devil ke scenes ... par again a new girl in his life is hardly not digestable ...

1 thing I can't understand why is it the channel is giving so much importance to a rapist ... why isn't he being punished & why are thy showing him as a saint ... what message they want 2 send to the viewers that U can commit a crime & get away with it ...

frankly speaking bcoz of the AA track i have seen poeple quit geet ... now devini tarck ... I don't know wht will b the future of GHSP ... coz inspite of recomending people are not watching it ...

& 1 more problem ... Y is it that so many script writers are being changed everyday ... in every 2 weeks we are getting new writer ... how will the show be consistent if they keep on changing the writers ...
the cv's are confused & are confusing us ... they never close any track properly always hang the tracks in the  mid ...

now i am sure after the delhi track starts AA will be forgotten & will not be shown ... not that i like AA or want them back ... but when we beared their torture for almost 5 months ... if they are given a proper exit then it would be nice ... we will be told tht annie went 2 finish her studies & arjun went back ... tehre by their love story is left in the middle ... what is the use ... of a track becoz of which GHSP lost so many viewers ...

I don't want the same to happen again ... bocz after AA track & holi episode GHSP satrted picking up ... but now again coz of devini track ... I know many regular visitors Of GF have stopped watching GHSP ... so how will they get back these lost viewers & then Y crib about no TRP's when the same viewers who used to watch every repeat are not even watching the regular telecast ...

wht ans do the cv's & channel have ...

utopia88Infinitedreams

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwenish

Me have no problem with Demon Dev moving on in life and Geet forgiving him to tore off all past black pages from her life and just looking at her future with her Maan...

but the thing which is hard for me to comprehend  is Demon Dev shown befriended with Geet... People who share past like Geet and Demon Dev no matter what can not become friends... Their is fine line that exsists between them and which should be respected and never should be crossed... Me is also not saying that Geet should freak out seeing Demon Dev or change her expression... But here soon after forgiveness Demon Dev has become friend or cute dewar... That man even know how Maan romances Geet... period... please creatives atleast show some respect to Geets past struggle and pain...

Now Demon Dev falling for Nandani... and last night his dialouges... from any angle didnt look funny to me at all... he potrayed an inocent girl ermm as  Scarlet woman just for his lust... this twisted sence of humor is beyond me...

me is watching this drama from episode 1... and i think me has this little right to compalin about this track... as me never forget how Demon Dev showed dreams to Geet and how he left her after satisfying his lust in hell and through what pain and torture she went...

I know it is drama and its basic purpose is entertainment... But if in 20 min of drama me get too see just 5-8 min of my favourite Geet and Maan and for rest me has to face torture of Demon Dev love saga... and to top all have to kahofy dant from my Mama... then i guess me can crib little here...

I understand dear. I ahve also been with Geet from the beginning... if not been here. I watched all the episodes. Cos that how we do justice to the serial.. Believe me... I was sailing the same boat. It still irks when Dev - Geet touch each other. Like the way Dev wisked away Geet from the fight scene when Maan ordered Geet to go. I cringed at the sight and clsoed by eyes. But i feel these are deliberate scenes to show us that VIEWERS have to move on.

Yesterday the 5-6 min of Maneet was mainly due to ill health of lead actors. My gut feel again...

There is no problem in cribbing dear. after all werare here for each other to crib and console each other the way we are doing right now. But its the place where we show our distaste. We should pouind no the channel! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
One complaint is i want Dev to call Geet Bhabhi... calling her with her name Ermm Neva mind... yeh dil tho pagal haiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
and here me forget to add... the real cause of out burst... the most awaited event in GHSP... Geet Maan consummation... well that last scene of Sat Maha episode was good... song was apt... like song all the actions were sublte... their was longingness in eyes... but it was not consummation scene... bus... hannn... and me liked that teeny weeny delicate scene... and after month or so if that epiosde didnt turn to gold atleast it ll become copper...

that Maha epiosde was another Roop Tera Mastana epiosde all over again... story was ruhsed... everything was hyped... expectations were raised... something hawt hawt is coming... naturally... by keeping Geet Maan track record in mind all were excited... but for whatever reasons... what was shown didnt appeased people... and all become Aag Bagola... Like roop Tera Masatna people will like this episode after 1-2 months...

But now what is done cannot be undone... so as Jyo say craetives has to do damage control now... as they are the ones who on every possible medium hyped so much about the scene...

Edited by Arwenish - 18 May 2011 at 12:43am

-Deepzz--Divine-

Go to top