Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 6)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

WOw Shivi well said, babe.

Ppl need to relax and realize who they're dissing. the team is made up of people too who have feelings. 

It is a show, no matter how close it is to us all.

saksy post. taaliyan!!

ClapClapClap You forgot to post emoticon, so i posted for you ROFLROFL...Thank God you haven't said gaaliyan lolz...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
shivani ... nice post ... agree with U ... we should move on ...

par the problem is dill hain ki manta nahin ... kya karen ... when ever devil comes in front ... it just takes me back to the episode where he cheated geet ...

U know the reason why I started watching GHSP ...it's bcoz of the concept how a girl will fight for injustice ... even when there was no romance in between maaneet i never missed a episode ...

never saw the 1st SR ... or rather say how dev cheated geet after their fake wedding... coz i knew this was never of love ... so I just FF that SR scene ...

now when we see the same guy a cheater who has so many girls in his life & just casually falling in love as & when he likes who carries his heart on his sleeve ... it's just unbearable ... this is the only problem ...

we all fans will be satisfied only when dev gets his punishment ... but now i am not sure ... if that day will ever come ...

& another problem is less scenes of maaneet ... maaneet are being given raw deal ... coz now dev is the favourite of the cv's / PH / channel ...

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

shivani ... nice post ... agree with U ... we should move on ...

par the problem is dill hain ki manta nahin ... kya karen ... when ever devil comes in front ... it just takes me back to the episode where he cheated geet ...

U know the reason why I started watching GHSP ...it's bcoz of the concept how a girl will fight for injustice ... even when there was no romance in between maaneet i never missed a episode ...

never saw the 1st SR ... or rather say how dev cheated geet after their fake wedding... coz i knew this was never of love ... so I just FF that SR scene ...

now when we see the same guy a cheater who has so many girls in his life & just casually falling in love as & when he likes who carries his heart on his sleeve ... it's just unbearable ... this is the only problem ...

we all fans will be satisfied only when dev gets his punishment ... but now i am not sure ... if that day will ever come ...

& another problem is less scenes of maaneet ... maaneet are being given raw deal ... coz now dev is the favourite of the cv's / PH / channel ...
mostly all of us watched the show for the same reason as you hun...not u onlyBig smile

next, we need more characters in the show...see this is what the problem is...we want maaneet maaneet maaneet 24/7 what happened to DD? She fell sick no?

See this is why we aren't getting enough maaneet scene lately because DD wasn't there...all of these episodes we see are banks...they all have been shot earlier...with BDs as well...

see this is the problem, we want more maaneet scenes but one of the leads is not there...so they try not to give us scenes with Bd's...and the last time i remembered they gave us many scenes of maaneet but with a BD and i remembered everyone bitched at that.Confused

So, now they are reducing the maaneet scenes until DD is well, so that we do not have to see many scenes with BD's and we still crib? Ouch I do not get it, what do we want exactly?LOL

To keep our main leads sane and healthy we need more actors that can fill in for them as well in some areas so that the leads do not go nuts...

secondly, the Dev track was forced down the CV's throat from the channel...

secondly no matter have bad a person is, some day love gets to them...and Dev is one of them...it is life...

DD starts shoot from today i believe...and she was gone on break from the 15th i believe.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamsdewdropred

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Siddu246

Thank you sooo much for this awesome..awesome post. Hug...Wanted to make a post like this for a long time but so much negativity and cribbing just made me think that no one was left. But Thank god not just me but someone else out there understands that at the end of the day it is JUST a show. Its not real. You shouldn't start bashing to the extent or cribbing to the extent where names are being called to people you don't even know. I understand some are emotionally connected with the show...Heck so am but in my limit. I understand some things in the show may not go according to our visions but you have to understand we cant do anything about it. We really don't have any control over it. Yes we can leave our feed back to the channel but what they do with it is up to them. Don't lose your self over something that wont matter in ten years. Right now just Have fun and enjoy whatever they throw at you. Isn't that the whole point of a television show. And if you don't like it then you have the option to not watch it. Seriously just have fun and enjoy. Because when its gone you will regret not fully enjoying it during this time. Smile
no no, thank u for writing this beautiful reply of urs...very beautifully said...Clap

thank u for a lovely responseHug

Haayyeee Mere liye itni sari taaliyan! Embarrassed...thank you thank you mysterygurl1427(sorry dont know your nameEmbarrassed) and Muniza...HugLOL...hahah No but seriously loved each and every bit of your post..You said everything I have been feeling for along time. There is hardly any place left to discuss and appreciate the show anymore. Not facebook or IF. You just see the same things being said over and over again. Makes a person go mad after a while..Wacko But Personally I am fully loving the show. I am not disappointed in any way. They tried their best to show what they wanted to and if some people didn't understand it then I guess they really never understood the show. And I think most people forget it is an Indian Daily Soap. So after a while can ya really expect soo much out of it. No I don't think so because every show goes through its ups and downs and you being a loyal viewer must understand that when it comes to any show not just Geet..but in any case I still think its one of the best and the team has been giving us great episodes each day.  I am looking forward to the next track..Its gonna be really funny. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@ Shivi - Very well said, why we want everything according to our wish...Seriously, i am feeling the pain of CV's...They had brought something for us, but they are sandwich between Channel and Fans...Channel are paying them, so definitely they have to listen to them, and at that moment they want their fans to understand them, but instead of that, they are badly bashing them, sending utter rubbish PM's and message to them...They seriously don't deserve this show...Once this show end, we will not gonna watch our GurTi again anywhere...

Sadly people just taking out their life fustration here with the show...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Thank you sooo much for this awesome..awesome post. Hug...Wanted to make a post like this for a long time but so much negativity and cribbing just made me think that no one was left. But Thank god not just me but someone else out there understands that at the end of the day it is JUST a show. Its not real. You shouldn't start bashing to the extent or cribbing to the extent where names are being called to people you don't even know. I understand some are emotionally connected with the show...Heck so am but in my limit. I understand some things in the show may not go according to our visions but you have to understand we cant do anything about it. We really don't have any control over it. Yes we can leave our feed back to the channel but what they do with it is up to them. Don't lose your self over something that wont matter in ten years. Right now just Have fun and enjoy whatever they throw at you. Isn't that the whole point of a television show. And if you don't like it then you have the option to not watch it. Seriously just have fun and enjoy. Because when its gone you will regret not fully enjoying it during this time. Smile
no no, thank u for writing this beautiful reply of urs...very beautifully said...Clap

Haayyeee Mere liye itni sari taaliyan! Embarrassed...thank you thank you mysterygurl1427(sorry dont know your nameEmbarrassed) and Muniza...HugLOL...hahah No but seriously loved each and every bit of your post..You said everything I have been feeling for along time. There is hardly any place left to discuss and appreciate the show anymore. Not facebook or IF. You just see the same things being said over and over again. Makes a person go mad after a while..Wacko But Personally I am fully loving the show. I am not disappointed in any way. They tried their best to show what they wanted to and if some people didn't understand it then I guess they really never understood the show. And I think most people forget it is an Indian Daily Soap. So after a while can ya really expect soo much out of it. No I don't think so because every show goes through its ups and downs and you being a loyal viewer must understand that when it comes to any show not just Geet..but in any case I still think its one of the best and the team has been giving us great episodes each day.  I am looking forward to the next track..Its gonna be really funny. Tongue
I mean just think about it, it has been over 300 episodes now...and still they are doing better then majority of the shows that reach this far.LOL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi - Very well said, why we want everything according to our wish...Seriously, i am feeling the pain of CV's...They had brought something for us, but they are sandwich between Channel and Fans...Channel are paying them, so definitely they have to listen to them, and at that moment they want their fans to understand them, but instead of that, they are badly bashing them, sending utter rubbish PM's and message to them...They seriously don't deserve this show...Once this show end, we will not gonna watch our GurTi again anywhere...

Sadly people just taking out their life fustration here with the show...

Muniza
exactly di, this will most likely will be the last show gurti will ever be in Ouch...and i really do not want it to close shop...if we really want the show to go on and do well...we need to target the right people with our feedbacks...and we need to suggest in a limit to the makers...and not go overboard.

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

yes me too, i am very excited about next track...Anyways since i watched the new promo, i am so excited..I know it would be interesting...Once Nandini will find about Maan, she will definitely plays prank with them, and it will fun to watch...

Muniza

Go to top