Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 4)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by fats30

@TM..whats war going on between admin on fb and fans. for past 2 days .and refering to her last night post...i think its channel who interferes  more and thats effecting show ... so dont you think so channel is more responsible than viewers, i mean constant change in writers and forcing dev track and CON?????

and  yes here i totally agree i remember GHSP till october ,show was its best and we as viewers enjoyed what we got...
no, not only is channel blamed for this alone...we to are equally to be blamed...
Baby track got stretched only because the audience wanted the baby to STAY!!! The moment talks of MC happened all of the fans jumped on the admin...or any member here itself.

There are many things that have happened also because of the audience's constant interference and pressure...and the channels pressure came in more when SS entered before that the channel wasn't interfering soo much, but now they want Dev's track...they forced Dev track on the show...

not only dev track...but channel forced consummation on PH, for which they were not prepared.

and yeah i agree with you baby track was enforced by audience,  BUT its an undeniable fact that something is there either  between PH and channel or some other internal issues. Confused which giving me nightmares Confused

Edited by fats30 - 17 May 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

@TM..whats war going on between admin on fb and fans. for past 2 days .and refering to her last night post...i think its channel who interferes  more and thats effecting show ... so dont you think so channel is more responsible than viewers, i mean constant change in writers and forcing dev track and CON?????

and  yes here i totally agree i remember GHSP till october ,show was its best and we as viewers enjoyed what we got...
no, not only is channel blamed for this alone...we to are equally to be blamed...
Baby track got stretched only because the audience wanted the baby to STAY!!! The moment talks of MC happened all of the fans jumped on the admin...or any member here itself.

There are many things that have happened also because of the audience's constant interference and pressure...and the channels pressure came in more when SS entered before that the channel wasn't interfering soo much, but now they want Dev's track...they forced Dev track on the show...

Exactly it's not only Channel, but audience are equally responsible for all blunder, hate it...
They have nothing to do in life rather bombaring messages on Channel, PH and CV's...Come on yaar, if you guys love this show then demand in limit...

As i said earlier, give respect, get respect...

I give open challenge to all fans, who love to crib, cry and bash...Start writing daily FF, go over 300, and cant do any mistake, can't miss any consistency...And not even writing go and sell your ff...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlfatim30EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

not only dev track...but channel forced consummation on PH, for which they were not prepared.

and yeah i agree with you baby track was enforced by audience,  BUT its an undeniable fact that something is there between PH and channel. Confused which giving me nightmares Confused
The only fact going on between the PH and channel is the fight on TRPs...cause the TRPs of our show have not improved even with the new trackOuch

average is .4 trpCry

so obviously the channel will be on the PH's head...but the channel is not getting that before the show and the team is what brought the show to the top...not the channel...

they need to give the team space...and let them do their jobs...and stop interfering...

and yes, i know that the channel was responsible for the rushed SR for high TRPs...

but sadly, things didn't go according to plan due to an injured and sick Gurti.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Congooo BetiHugHug, you became rockerz...Seee Idiots ki sangat ka asar, abb tum pur bhi chadhne laga lolz...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Exactly it's not only Channel, but audience are equally responsible for all blunder, hate it...
They have nothing to do in life rather bombaring messages on Channel, PH and CV's...Come on yaar, if you guys love this show then demand in limit...

I give open challenge to all fans, who love to crib, cry and bash...Start writing daily FF, go over 300, and cant do any mistake, can't miss any consistency...And not even writing go and sell your ff...

Muniza

whoa mums i am stuck at part 2 for 2 weeks... i bow and surrender!!! LOLWinkTongue

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Muniza

whoa mums i am stuck at part 2 for 2 weeks... i bow and surrender!!! LOLWinkTongue

exactly, now think every day u have to get an episode up...how will u think of innovative ideas and different things in one night for the show to go up the next day without any errors? Ouch

EBasso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Muniza

Haan pata hai mujhey, 2 part pur atki hai, good lesson for u...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427AbsoluvroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top