Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 14)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doesn't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

Edited by --Nargis-- - 18 May 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionserialwatcher16EBassoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Totally agreed...cribbing and bashing doesn't get us anywhere...but as a WOMAN...i feel violated that such a HUGE issue is just swept under the carpet.   If the CVs were not comfortable with the track of JUSTICE...why raise it in the first place.   Why position Geet's character as different and earth shattering...she was supposed to be a MISSAL...an EXAMPLE for all girls violated like this.  If they have raised the issue, then they should give a good end too...and NOT DESTROY it and INSULT woman all over the world. 

What kind of a MESSAGE are you sending to all of the young MALE population out there... that its OK to RAPE a Girl and leave her devastated!!! You will be FORGIVEN... that there are no serious RAMIFICATIONS for your actions. Is this the MESSAGE of this SHOW????

That is exactly how I feel..
Totally agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I feel exactly the same as everyone here does...a good way to be loyal to a show is to give constructed criticism and not bashing the show and the actors. We as fans of the show need to encourage and not bash it or say such things that could hurt the show or the reputations of our favorite actors. Let us see where the story moves towards. Anyways, I heard that Maaneet are going to move to back to Delhi at the end of this month, so we should wait see what happens.

Also, I think it is nice to see the brotherly love between Dev and Maan now. I think now slowly Geet can get that new start she wanted to have with Maan, because of Dev being forgiven by Maan.

ronukrnl

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by gooseberry

PH might have amnesia but we the viewers dont have..when show is on high PH wants to take the credit and when the show is doomed PH conveniently blames the channel.

i hope this PH vs channel war ends ..eventually it is the show which is suffering.

why cant they stop the blame game ..huh..enough of it

nahin yaar, PH doesn't have any type of Amnesia, PH has to run a showLOLLOLLOL nothing more...
like i said SS was shoved to them from the channel so they have to make use of him.

Dev wasn't even the plan in the story, the channel wanted Dev.

SS is brilliant in roles where the character pretends to be positive but is actually negative. He can changes shades at the drop of the hat. Why is he being under utilised here playing the goody two shoes.  It is not about Geet forgiving Dev that is the problem for many. She did so that she can move on with Maan. She did not want to hold on to any bitterness of the past as it would ruin her present and future happiness.  We accept that. But is it right for her not to be indignant with Dev for what he did yesterday?  She overheard him bad mouthing Nandini to her prospective groom so that he can stop the marriage. Now is a  man who wouldn't hesitate slandering the woman he claims to love, trustworthy enough to enough to surrender her sister's life in his care? I dont think the spineless, selfish guy has changed one bit.   Yes, Geet went and told the groom that Dev was joking and set the matters right but we also saw how troubled she was that Dev may not get her sister.  So Dev's happiness has suddenly become more important than her sister's life? The CVs may be having amnesia and throwing such crap at us but unfortunately this is a long show which is supposed to have some continuity not a collection of short stories which end with every episode. Geet is increasingly beginning to look like it and it is all because the entire bunch have turned too lazy to explore innovative tracks and are blindly borrowing from movie tracks although the story itself is entirely different from the movies so borrowed and the tracks are least fitting to the current situation.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Now this has made me little more curious...

So Channel shoved Dev to CV's...got it.
Did they also tell to make Dev positive..could be
Did they also ask to follow forgiving track...could be
Then Channel must have also asked for this devar- bhabhi pyar

in short..story is written by channel...so CVs only execute it...hmmm

which leads to conclusion that it was channel ppl themselves who had uptill now given such a beautiful show to us..CV's were nowhere involved...now channel themselves are ruining it...

What could be the reason ?
may be coz they dont want their show to get trps..now thats seems contradictory..which channel wont want their show to get good ratings
on the other hands..PH has new show on the floor...rest I need not say.

Edited by gooseberry - 18 May 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30serialwatcher16TSharanmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gooseberry

Now this has made me little more curious...

So Channel shoved Dev to CV's...got it.
Did they also tell to make Dev positive..could be
Did they also ask to follow forgiving track...could be
Then Channel must have also asked for this devar- bhabhi pyar

in short..story is written by channel...so CVs only execute it...hmmm

which leads to conclusion that it was channel ppl themselves who had uptill now given such a beautiful show to us..CV's were nowhere involved...now channel themselves are ruining it...

What could be the reason ?
may be coz they dont want their show to get trps..now thats seems contradictory..which channel wont want their show to get good ratings
on the other hands..PH has new show on the floor...rest I need not say.

that is the fact, we do not know whom is at fault...the cv's...PH...or the channel...PH blames Channel...Ph blames actors...Channel does its own thing and we blame it on the team...but do tell me that with whomever is it at fault...the cribbing we are doing and yelling the annoyance we have with whatever is being shown on our televisions...are we being heard? many of us have called the channel...i have myself...and they do not even pick up...or not only that they make excuses to call another time...

all of our cribbing complaining...critisizm did it work? Before Dev was forgiven I made 2 heart wrenching posts that Geet should not forgive Dev...it was a successful post...was even posted on FB itself...forget my post alone...millions didn't want Dev to be forgiven did it happen? Yes it did

Holi scene many have wished did not happen before it was aired, later barry himself had said the channel had told them to add it in...

so where are our amazing suggestions and critisizm going? They all have turned deaf ears...no one is listening...so the question is, why care we sitting here and wasting our precious time complaining for something they will never consider?

There was a time, when we were heard, where our suggestions were taken...the minute we showed disinterest for a track the track would be changed...aur to aur...they had asked us what do we want...Maan to know about Geet's past first...or do we want Geet's confession of love and then the past revealed? I still remember when they cared...when they themselves saw visions...for the show...for maaneet...doubt it happens nowLOL

Silentsoul

Go to top