Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What did we do before?  When the Television world started, it was awesome, did we had the privileges to communicate with the Team and the Channel?  No right?  So it's the new era so fine you get that entrance through the barrier but why destroy it?  Live it alone.

I have noticed for long now...every time public demand for something...The channel have done it opposite of it.  We should have learned our lessons long time ago.  As you said, sit back and enjoy, and I feel sometimes silent treatment works wonder.  In addition, most of the time let the dog bark and that's exactly happening.  They have turned the deaf ears towards their audience.

I agree with you on this, more interference is affecting the show itself along with the leads.  I see can feel the charm is gone, the originality has vanished all I see is the acting of you know what I mean.

It's immaturity to get in to personal business of the actors as well.  Let them leave alone.

I watch if I feel it was worth it and if the track is going off the track then I take a brake.  Simple as it is...

Yea Cheers for posting this hopefully the words should pass across the world and people can get the grip and enjoy...

It's the world of entertainment and fiction and we have to enjoy not to stress about it.

Have fun folks...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stress relieving post my Behna! Thankyou for it!

I know sometimes the channel interference has proved hazardous to our show on so many levels that it's ok that people are a bit angry because they've been too spoilt with the smooth way the show went previously. But even if you have complaints or want to vent do it in the right place and to do it APPROPRIATELY. Some people cross the line by bashing in such a manner that it seems bogus to expect the CVs to ever listen to them considering how rudely they speak.

Constructive Criticism is one thing and downright Bashing is another. Sure we all have set expectations for ourselves but with constant change of CVs as well you know there's bound to be some different perspective shown in the show. We kind of have to deal with it.

One thing that struck me yesterday was the way GEET FB Admin wrote that message to all who "spewed venom" as they say on the page especially after the Maha Episode ... it sure sounded like they were frustrated and dejected from the audience because I'm sure they read all the bashful comments following it. Who knows what goes on behind-the-scenes that makes the end product what it is? Especially after knowing GurTi's state where one is injured and the other is sick .. I was surprised at how inconsiderate the comments were that day! I mean sure we all wanted a more elaborate SR but couldn't we say that with more class? Oh well that day is done and gone .. and now thankfully after Admin made an entry and left that note .. people are heading with their dissatisfaction elsewhere.

You're right, sometimes we should let them show what they want to. And in all honesty I support whatever decision Geet took in this forgiveness matter because in my opinion it was and should've always stayed her decision as to what she wanted to do. Now that she has done it in order to live the happier and content life with her Maan, then let her. She doesn't remember her past anymore even with a huge part of it always before her eyes because it doesn't affect her. That doesn't make her any less of what she was before.. but shows that she has grown so much stronger in that way that she is able to forget it.. and a big part and reason for that is Maan. He has pampered and cared for her in such a way that she is able to live her life without ever thinking of her past.

All I'm saying is .. how long did we expect Geet to stay scared of her past? Did we not want her to grow out of it one day and grow stronger? Isn't her happiness what we wanted? We should be happy that she has had this development in character because in a show characters need growth -- and that's what we've seen in Geet's case.

Alright my bhashan is done here πŸ˜† Sorry .. you know me .. I can just go on and on ...

But thankyou for this post πŸ€—

Z
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Stress relieving post my Behna! Thankyou for it!

I know sometimes the channel interference has proved hazardous to our show on so many levels that it's ok that people are a bit angry because they've been too spoilt with the smooth way the show went previously. But even if you have complaints or want to vent do it in the right place and to do it APPROPRIATELY. Some people cross the line by bashing in such a manner that it seems bogus to expect the CVs to ever listen to them considering how rudely they speak.

Constructive Criticism is one thing and downright Bashing is another. Sure we all have set expectations for ourselves but with constant change of CVs as well you know there's bound to be some different perspective shown in the show. We kind of have to deal with it.

One thing that struck me yesterday was the way GEET FB Admin wrote that message to all who "spewed venom" as they say on the page especially after the Maha Episode ... it sure sounded like they were frustrated and dejected from the audience because I'm sure they read all the bashful comments following it. Who knows what goes on behind-the-scenes that makes the end product what it is? Especially after knowing GurTi's state where one is injured and the other is sick .. I was surprised at how inconsiderate the comments were that day! I mean sure we all wanted a more elaborate SR but couldn't we say that with more class? Oh well that day is done and gone .. and now thankfully after Admin made an entry and left that note .. people are heading with their dissatisfaction elsewhere.

You're right, sometimes we should let them show what they want to. And in all honesty I support whatever decision Geet took in this forgiveness matter because in my opinion it was and should've always stayed her decision as to what she wanted to do. Now that she has done it in order to live the happier and content life with her Maan, then let her. She doesn't remember her past anymore even with a huge part of it always before her eyes because it doesn't affect her. That doesn't make her any less of what she was before.. but shows that she has grown so much stronger in that way that she is able to forget it.. and a big part and reason for that is Maan. He has pampered and cared for her in such a way that she is able to live her life without ever thinking of her past.

All I'm saying is .. how long did we expect Geet to stay scared of her past? Did we not want her to grow out of it one day and grow stronger? Isn't her happiness what we wanted? We should be happy that she has had this development in character because in a show characters need growth -- and that's what we've seen in Geet's case.

Alright my bhashan is done here πŸ˜† Sorry .. you know me .. I can just go on and on ...

But thankyou for this post πŸ€—

Z

Zeee...yeah ...I loved what you said...it's so true!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gooseberry

Frankly speaking i dont have the heart and intelligence to consider it as GHSP season 2...

if at all it is true..ask them to  publicize the show as season 2..?

Disclaimer :

GHSP season 2...consider Dev as the clone of  DEV from  GHSP season 1..

in no way Dev1 and Dev 2 are related to each other...
it can bring peace to dumb fans like meπŸ₯±

that is the fact, if u have a problem, then do not watch the show anymore...simple...why waste time and watch it if u do not like that is being shown?

We accept geet forgiving dev

We accept geet playing holi with dev
we accept maan forgiving dev
we accept her pain is all buried and she is living a new life...

but we do not accept... geet playing cupid for dev and nandini...
what kind of social message is that ?

CV's create blunder pe blunder and ask us to digest it...wow
let them show some commitment towards the show first..
I dont believe that channel people write the story of GHSP..do they ?

oye what social message r u talking about? Social message failed when they had Nt and Dev walk scot free out of jail without any defame...they walked out innocent...social message died in october/november so why are we still lookin for a social message, when it has been done away with months ago?

It is pretty clear even now that they do not want anything to do with the social message...

like i said, if you do not like what is being shown why watch it and get a headcahe from it?
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Guys, I think it is time that someone made this post. I wait and waited and then noticed no one has made one, so I did now.

GHSP is just a SHOW...let it stay as a show...and just watch it as a show. It is just entertainment nothing more. What the main meaning of the show was had been dead long ago...

stop interfering with the PH and GHSP team soo much, our interference effects the show as well. Believe it or not our constant cribbing too has some what effected the show badly.

If the show doesn't make you happy anymore, don't watch it simple. Leave it and take a break if you want to. But stop wasting time on it you will mess up your head through it.

Lastly, if you want to complain then target the right people, the CHANNEL. In the end it is the channel that runs the show that calls the last minute shots. Send feed backs to the channel, or call them, but do not waste your cribbing at the wrong places. However, when you complain learn to stay in a limit do not go overboard with  your comments; what i mean is write and explain what your suggestion is a in a nicely matter because if you write rudely then they will mess the show up even more.

Show ko ek show he rehne do, and watch it as a regular audience just for entertainment; let the CV's and the GHSP team do their jobs. If you are not satisfied complain to the channel whom airs the show waise bhi most of the time whatever happens in the show is their fault...and the GHSP team and PH get the blame for it.

This is all i wanted to say, i have noticing a lot of people lately cribbing and worrying soo much with the way things have been being handled in the show, and for that I just want to say is we have better things in real life to do, rather then sit here and complain over a show. Cool?πŸ˜†

Secondly, in a way what they are showing Geet do is nothing at all wrong. If a girl wants to move on in her life with the man she loves she has every right to. Of course no one can forget something as horrible as what had happened to geet. It is impossible, but they can move on right? Whatever happens in anyones life is a life event whether it be a bad event or a good...some people want to remember it for many reasons...others feel it is better to let it go. Geet doesn't want to remember anything from her past because she feels that she has such a better life now, she doesn't want to waste her time thinking about the past which ends up hurting her anyway.

Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen.

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband.

Very well said...show is a show and we should enjoy it that way!!!!  Fun commenting and posting is fine...but  intereference is not necessary and not our place as viewers either...let Geet move on and let Maan and Dev move on in their lives too...why not?????

Very well said...and u r right...a much needed postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Arwenish

Me have no problem with Demon Dev moving on in life and Geet forgiving him to tore off all past black pages from her life and just looking at her future with her Maan...

but the thing which is hard for me to comprehend  is Demon Dev shown befriended with Geet... People who share past like Geet and Demon Dev no matter what can not become friends... Their is fine line that exsists between them and which should be respected and never should be crossed... Me is also not saying that Geet should freak out seeing Demon Dev or change her expression... But here soon after forgiveness Demon Dev has become friend or cute dewar... That man even know how Maan romances Geet... period... please creatives atleast show some respect to Geets past struggle and pain...

Now Demon Dev falling for Nandani... and last night his dialouges... from any angle didnt look funny to me at all... he potrayed an inocent girl ermm as  Scarlet woman just for his lust... this twisted sence of humor is beyond me...

me is watching this drama from episode 1... and i think me has this little right to compalin about this track... as me never forget how Demon Dev showed dreams to Geet and how he left her after satisfying his lust in hell and through what pain and torture she went...

I know it is drama and its basic purpose is entertainment... But if in 20 min of drama me get too see just 5-8 min of my favourite Geet and Maan and for rest me has to face torture of Demon Dev love saga... and to top all have to kahofy dant from my Mama... then i guess me can crib little here...

Even i have been watchin the show from day 1, and i have seen what Dev has done to Geet...but i have realised that afterall this is just a mere show, nothing more...watch it till it satisfies u if it doesn't then take a break from it that is all i have to say...

Originally posted by: Arwenish

and here me forget to add... the real cause of out burst... the most awaited event in GHSP... Geet Maan consummation... well that last scene of Sat Maha episode was good... song was apt... like song all the actions were sublte... their was longingness in eyes... but it was not consummation scene... bus... hannn... and me liked that teeny weeny delicate scene... and after month or so if that epiosde didnt turn to gold atleast it ll become copper...

that Maha epiosde was another Roop Tera Mastana epiosde all over again... story was ruhsed... everything was hyped... expectations were raised... something hawt hawt is coming... naturally... by keeping Geet Maan track record in mind all were excited... but for whatever reasons... what was shown didnt appeased people... and all become Aag Bagola... Like roop Tera Masatna people will like this episode after 1-2 months...

But now what is done cannot be undone... so as Jyo say craetives has to do damage control now... as they are the ones who on every possible medium hyped so much about the scene...

Babes, i suggest u do not expect them to do any damage control, cause if they wanted to do damage control they should have started the minute the whole VED TEAM got replaced...but instead even then there was damage after damage...did they fix it? No, they didn't so why expect it still...watch the show with no expectations and just mere entertainment nothing more.

PH might have amnesia but we the viewers dont have..when show is on high PH wants to take the credit and when the show is doomed PH conveniently blames the channel.

i hope this PH vs channel war ends ..eventually it is the show which is suffering.

why cant they stop the blame game ..huh..enough of it

nahin yaar, PH doesn't have any type of Amnesia, PH has to run a showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing more...
like i said SS was shoved to them from the channel so they have to make use of him.

Dev wasn't even the plan in the story, the channel wanted Dev.
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Wow Shivi ur thread's the latest bashing ground.

I fail to unerstand the wounded of heart. they're annoyed that Geet has forgiven Dev, fine... Dev is in love with Nano...fine...

Geet playing cupid for them...why not??

Geet is OVER IT!! whatever Dev did...She is OVER IT...Forgiveness means that you forget everything the person did to you. It's not up to us to tell the CVs what to do. It's their show, their baby!! Let them handle it! U relax and enjoy...if u don't like what u see...keep mum - 

Some people are way happier, not knowing the bad stuff u might spew for them!! Live and let live!

I'm sure Geet will not make a wrong decision. I trust the CVS and I trust Maneet...question is...can the CVs trust us to be a good audience?? Or are we gonna make multiple angry posts and spam away for them to get annoyed and shut the show in our face? 

Where will that leave us then? 

Do u you want Geet to be shut ?? 

kya yaar, i go sleep and i come back and see it turned as oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what to do...but yes i agree with u