Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If channel is responsible, then PH is equally responsible

Does channel writes screenplay ?
DOes channel provdies those gatiya clothes to female lead?
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gooseberry

We accept geet forgiving dev

We accept geet playing holi with dev
we accept maan forgiving dev
we accept her pain is all buried and she is living a new life...

but we do not accept... geet playing cupid for dev and nandini...
what kind of social message is that ?

CV's create blunder pe blunder and ask us to digest it...wow
let them show some commitment towards the show first..
I dont believe that channel people write the story of GHSP..do they ?

exactly this was the other problem which was bothering us apart from devini romance ...

not only geet ... here maan will also play the cupid ... coz the way maan  was concerned for devil yesterday & went to speak 2 geet about devil & his behaviour shows us tht ... maan & geet both will b the cupids & we will have 2 bear it ... I am so hating this particular track ...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen.

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband.

OMG!!! That is soo sweet,It makes me want to cryyπŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And, If Dev-Nandini track is brought up for real.. I want CV's to let Nandini know Dev married Nayantara first,thn had a night with Geet which was a cheating marriage...

Nandini if she can accept Dev after knowing all this then okay,i wont object after that.. Nandini needs to know the truth. One cannot play with a girls' life. πŸ˜•

If Maan and Geet try to pair up Dev Nandini hiding the truth of Dev from Nandini the character's of Geet and Maan will fall very very low before my eyes...

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post... I agree ... Of lately i have realised that the makers are constantly under some kind of pressure or the other from someone or the other.. Lets not add to their woes...  Lets give them feedback but peacefully and in a supportive way ... I'm crazy for even a minute of Maneet in the show... and i don't want to loose that... 😳
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
agree yar...
But u knw na hm etnai attached h ki suggestion denai me pichai nhi rhtai...lolz
Maneet fever...lolz
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was a lovely and sensible post...I wanted to write the same thing.

If you don't like the show complain to people who can make a change as opposed to here where there is no effect. I personally believe that everyone has the right to express their opinion BUT in a public forum it should be done in a calm manner...not going overboard...I am surprised that some people actually use swear words (not written out properly)...

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking i dont have the heart and intelligence to consider it as GHSP season 2...

if at all it is true..ask them to  publicize the show as season 2..?

Disclaimer :

GHSP season 2...consider Dev as the clone of  DEV from  GHSP season 1..

in no way Dev1 and Dev 2 are related to each other...
it can bring peace to dumb fans like meπŸ₯±
Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very very good postπŸ‘πŸΌ!!! i agree wid u totally... 
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Shivi ur thread's the latest bashing ground.

I fail to unerstand the wounded of heart. they're annoyed that Geet has forgiven Dev, fine... Dev is in love with Nano...fine...

Geet playing cupid for them...why not??

Geet is OVER IT!! whatever Dev did...She is OVER IT...Forgiveness means that you forget everything the person did to you. It's not up to us to tell the CVs what to do. It's their show, their baby!! Let them handle it! U relax and enjoy...if u don't like what u see...keep mum - 

Some people are way happier, not knowing the bad stuff u might spew for them!! Live and let live!

I'm sure Geet will not make a wrong decision. I trust the CVS and I trust Maneet...question is...can the CVs trust us to be a good audience?? Or are we gonna make multiple angry posts and spam away for them to get annoyed and shut the show in our face? 

Where will that leave us then? 

Do u you want Geet to be shut ??