Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arwenish

and here me forget to add... the real cause of out burst... the most awaited event in GHSP... Geet Maan consummation... well that last scene of Sat Maha episode was good... song was apt... like song all the actions were sublte... their was longingness in eyes... but it was not consummation scene... bus... hannn... and me liked that teeny weeny delicate scene... and after month or so if that epiosde didnt turn to gold atleast it ll become copper...

that Maha epiosde was another Roop Tera Mastana epiosde all over again... story was ruhsed... everything was hyped... expectations were raised... something hawt hawt is coming... naturally... by keeping Geet Maan track record in mind all were excited... but for whatever reasons... what was shown didnt appeased people... and all become Aag Bagola... Like roop Tera Masatna people will like this episode after 1-2 months...

But now what is done cannot be undone... so as Jyo say craetives has to do damage control now... as they are the ones who on every possible medium hyped so much about the scene...

Agree Arwenish! RTM gives me goosebumps today! but back then i was pissed... super pissed! So yes as you said may be with time this O sathi re will be accepted by one and all... if not as deed song atleast as a foreplay! Opppss... Did i use the dirty word here!😆
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Perfectto Maasi !!! Live and Let live !!🤗
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

preethi ... i 2 wanted him to call her bhabhi ... since the day maan shouted at NT in the hospital & asked them to refer geet as bhabhi ... but the sad part is neither NT nor dev ... none of these 2 call her bhabhi ...

Oh yes... Nihu... or Hima?😲 Again i got confused between you two... 
Sowy... dont know why but i most of the times refer you both with the other's name...

Now coming to the topic... Yes dear,... it irritates you know. If they have moved on at least he should call her bhabhi... May be iwant Teji to use his talwara nd tell Deva that he needs to call Geet as bhabhi..coz i dont see Maan or geet doing this for themselves..
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
@Arwenish! - Yes... Though NT is not his wife anymore... End of day she [planned everything and did only for Dev to get free foom the debt.! She had her head in right place if not heart! Marry take the money run away... She had not meant to cause any damage to Geet's reputation or pride... It was Dev's doing. So in some court she can be forgiven. But DEV cannot be forgiven coz we agree or disagree he had the cake and ate it too! And not just one cake... now he is having the 4th piece of the cake..

Kya karen jaanu... if we think of all that our thoughts go into a loop and what ermains is pure haterd whcih only results in destruction! I so want Nadu to reject Dev when she knows that he is the one who played with Geet's life... Unless we seee how Daarji reacts to Dev i am keeping my fingers crossed... but that day might never come
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Oh yes... Nihu... or Hima?😲 Again i got confused between you two... 
Sowy... dont know why but i most of the times refer you both with the other's name...

Now coming to the topic... Yes dear,... it irritates you know. If they have moved on at least he should call her bhabhi... May be iwant Teji to use his talwara nd tell Deva that he needs to call Geet as bhabhi..coz i dont see Maan or geet doing this for themselves..

preethi ... I am hima ... may B U get confused coz we both have dew in our ID ... 😊

If every1 moved on & are believing as nothing happened & there was no past ... then I guess devil should not have problem in calling her bhabhi ... coz now every1 is comfy with each other ...

hope once masi & tejji knows the truth ... they will make him call her bhabhi ... instead of refering her as wo / geet ...

I wish maan / geet can say that ...

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
@Hima... Yes i also want Maneet to get that straigtened out with him... but you see the way they are ll affectionate to them i think its never gonna come from them... but one Teji very or beeji come to know of his past deess... he will surely be made to call her Bhabhi unless Maneet interfere again

PS: I will try to remember next imte.. .you are Hima... Honeydew is Nihu! 😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by mysterygurl

Guys, I think it is time that someone made this post. I wait and waited and then noticed no one has made one, so I did now.

GHSP is just a SHOW...let it stay as a show...and just watch it as a show. It is just entertainment nothing more. What the main meaning of the show was had been dead long ago...

stop interfering with the PH and GHSP team soo much, our interference effects the show as well. Believe it or not our constant cribbing too has some what effected the show badly.

If the show doesn't make you happy anymore, don't watch it simple. Leave it and take a break if you want to. But stop wasting time on it you will mess up your head through it.

Lastly, if you want to complain then target the right people, the CHANNEL. In the end it is the channel that runs the show that calls the last minute shots. Send feed backs to the channel, or call them, but do not waste your cribbing at the wrong places. However, when you complain learn to stay in a limit do not go overboard with  your comments; what i mean is write and explain what your suggestion is a in a nicely matter because if you write rudely then they will mess the show up even more.

Show ko ek show he rehne do, and watch it as a regular audience just for entertainment; let the CV's and the GHSP team do their jobs. If you are not satisfied complain to the channel whom airs the show waise bhi most of the time whatever happens in the show is their fault...and the GHSP team and PH get the blame for it.

This is all i wanted to say, i have noticing a lot of people lately cribbing and worrying soo much with the way things have been being handled in the show, and for that I just want to say is we have better things in real life to do, rather then sit here and complain over a show. Cool?😆

Secondly, in a way what they are showing Geet do is nothing at all wrong. If a girl wants to move on in her life with the man she loves she has every right to. Of course no one can forget something as horrible as what had happened to geet. It is impossible, but they can move on right? Whatever happens in anyones life is a life event whether it be a bad event or a good...some people want to remember it for many reasons...others feel it is better to let it go. Geet doesn't want to remember anything from her past because she feels that she has such a better life now, she doesn't want to waste her time thinking about the past which ends up hurting her anyway.

Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen.

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband.
My dear what a superb post...I agree with each and every word u have written...but the ones I have underlined are the most important ones for ALL to understand and follow...I have nothing more to say except kudos to u for writing this post...hope it has the desired effect and puts an end to all the constant cribbing we have been seeing of late on this forum...thanx sooo very much for making it...I am with u in this move to end the crib bing and negativity on this forum as I love GF... 

Edited by hamavand - 12 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PH might have amnesia but we the viewers dont have..when show is on high PH wants to take the credit and when the show is doomed PH conveniently blames the channel.

i hope this PH vs channel war ends ..eventually it is the show which is suffering.

why cant they stop the blame game ..huh..enough of it

Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

@Hima... Yes i also want Maneet to get that straigtened out with him... but you see the way they are ll affectionate to them i think its never gonna come from them... but one Teji very or beeji come to know of his past deess... he will surely be made to call her Bhabhi unless Maneet interfere again

PS: I will try to remember next imte.. .you are Hima... Honeydew is Nihu! 😊

don't know whether the cv's will make devil refer geet as bhabhi ...

or who knows may b the channel has problem in that also ... coz devil is the laadla of the channel & they can't bear if he is asked to give respect to relations ... coz thy think devil is above all ...

& wht ever he does is correct & he is never wrong that's the reason inspite of commiting such a big crime ... he is walking freely ... while his so called ex-wife or partner is crime is being blamed for what he did to geet ...

it's ok ... no problem i will remind u if u forget my name ...Smile
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We accept geet forgiving dev
We accept geet playing holi with dev
we accept maan forgiving dev
we accept her pain is all buried and she is living a new life...

but we do not accept... geet playing cupid for dev and nandini...
what kind of social message is that ?

CV's create blunder pe blunder and ask us to digest it...wow
let them show some commitment towards the show first..
I dont believe that channel people write the story of GHSP..do they ?