Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! - Page 4

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dtri

whoa mums i am stuck at part 2 for 2 weeks... i bow and surrender!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Haan pata hai mujhey, 2 part pur atki hai, good lesson for u...

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Guys, I think it is time that someone made this post. I wait and waited and then noticed no one has made one, so I did now.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GHSP is just a SHOW...let it stay as a show...and just watch it as a show. It is just entertainment nothing more. What the main meaning of the show was had been dead long ago...

stop interfering with the PH and GHSP team soo much, our interference effects the show as well. Believe it or not our constant cribbing too has some what effected the show badly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If the show doesn't make you happy anymore, don't watch it simple. Leave it and take a break if you want to. But stop wasting time on it you will mess up your head through it. 🀣🀣🀣

Lastly, if you want to complain then target the right people, the CHANNEL. In the end it is the channel that runs the show that calls the last minute shots. Send feed backs to the channel, or call them, but do not waste your cribbing at the wrong places. However, when you complain learn to stay in a limit do not go overboard with  your comments; what i mean is write and explain what your suggestion is a in a nicely matter because if you write rudely then they will mess the show up even more.😭😭😭

Show ko ek show he rehne do, and watch it as a regular audience just for entertainment; let the CV's and the GHSP team do their jobs. If you are not satisfied complain to the channel whom airs the show waise bhi most of the time whatever happens in the show is their fault...and the GHSP team and PH get the blame for it.

This is all i wanted to say, i have noticing a lot of people lately cribbing and worrying soo much with the way things have been being handled in the show, and for that I just want to say is we have better things in real life to do, rather then sit here and complain over a show. Cool?πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Secondly, in a way what they are showing Geet do is nothing at all wrong. If a girl wants to move on in her life with the man she loves she has every right to. Of course no one can forget something as horrible as what had happened to geet. It is impossible, but they can move on right? Whatever happens in anyones life is a life event whether it be a bad event or a good...some people want to remember it for many reasons...others feel it is better to let it go. Geet doesn't want to remember anything from her past because she feels that she has such a better life now, she doesn't want to waste her time thinking about the past which ends up hurting her anyway. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED. Dev ruined her life by sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and then leaving her the very next day. This man ruined her life, while another man, Maan came and made her life. Maan came and married her...loved her and now they have even consummated their love...so all of the wounds that Dev had given her internally/externally have been wiped off by Maan's love both externally and internally now. She is no longer a wounded bird, but now a pheonix whom has risen. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Let her rise, do not let her fall again by making her remember those things that happened to her. I advice everyone to just like her move on and watch her live a happier life with her husband. 😍😍😍😍😍Her soulmate - Dhust Danav, Ballu, MSK - her Prince charming😍😍😍😍😍

Very well-articulated  my DQ  I Hope my colors and emotions convey my response to your postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Mishty - Yes your response, and emoticon well conveyed...

Muniza
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well saidπŸ‘ Nothing else to say... You said it all so clearly, what I have felt for a long time (since the time geet ran away from her engagement). 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Very well-articulated  my DQ  I Hope my colors and emotions convey my response to your postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yes, yes i have the colors and emotions...as well as the last bit u added to the reply is a bang on...thanks for the support...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: naamteeg

Well saidπŸ‘ Nothing else to say... You said it all so clearly, what I have felt for a long time (since the time geet ran away from her engagement). 

thank u πŸ€—
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooo much for this awesome..awesome post. πŸ€—...Wanted to make a post like this for a long time but so much negativity and cribbing just made me think that no one was left. But Thank god not just me but someone else out there understands that at the end of the day it is JUST a show. Its not real. You shouldn't start bashing to the extent or cribbing to the extent where names are being called to people you don't even know. I understand some are emotionally connected with the show...Heck so am but in my limit. I understand some things in the show may not go according to our visions but you have to understand we cant do anything about it. We really don't have any control over it. Yes we can leave our feed back to the channel but what they do with it is up to them. Don't lose your self over something that wont matter in ten years. Right now just Have fun and enjoy whatever they throw at you. Isn't that the whole point of a television show. And if you don't like it then you have the option to not watch it. Seriously just have fun and enjoy. Because when its gone you will regret not fully enjoying it during this time. 😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

Thank you sooo much for this awesome..awesome post. πŸ€—...Wanted to make a post like this for a long time but so much negativity and cribbing just made me think that no one was left. But Thank god not just me but someone else out there understands that at the end of the day it is JUST a show. Its not real. You shouldn't start bashing to the extent or cribbing to the extent where names are being called to people you don't even know. I understand some are emotionally connected with the show...Heck so am but in my limit. I understand some things in the show may not go according to our visions but you have to understand we cant do anything about it. We really don't have any control over it. Yes we can leave our feed back to the channel but what they do with it is up to them. Don't lose your self over something that wont matter in ten years. Right now just Have fun and enjoy whatever they throw at you. Isn't that the whole point of a television show. And if you don't like it then you have the option to not watch it. Seriously just have fun and enjoy. Because when its gone you will regret not fully enjoying it during this time. 😊

Very Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Muniza
This content was originally posted by: Siddu246

no no, thank u for writing this beautiful reply of urs...very beautifully said...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u for a lovely responseπŸ€—
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOw Shivi well said, babe.

Ppl need to relax and realize who they're dissing. the team is made up of people too who have feelings. 

It is a show, no matter how close it is to us all.

saksy post. taaliyan!!