Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhahina

I hope everone who love the show will read and understand this.

ha yaar, but sadly even this post won't touch mostπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: dtri

Gr8 post shivz daadi - loved every word of it... esp after today, I think this is a much needed revelation for all!

thank you...potia...

but seriously yaar enough is enough no?

Giving feedback and critisizm is fine, but purely bashing...constantly spamming and sayin horrible and mean things on FB pg and on 4 lions pg is terrible...and very unclassy. πŸ˜• I myself have done this once, I admit, but i immediatly realized my mistake though and since then i have never done it; however some just continue and they need to know there is a limit to everything.πŸ˜•
anks_ams thumbnail
well said.. agree with u:)

Ankita:)
Originally posted by: anks_ams

well said.. agree with u:)

Ankita:)

thank you hunπŸ€—
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet has moved ahead,she is happy with maan that's what matters to me,i don't care of other's at all πŸ˜†

yes and that's nice i am happy they aren't showing any old memories of dev-geet which are bitter for everyone equally 😡

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

thank you...potia...

but seriously yaar enough is enough no?

Giving feedback and critisizm is fine, but purely bashing...constantly spamming and sayin horrible and mean things on FB pg and on 4 lions pg is terrible...and very unclassy. πŸ˜• I myself have done this once, I admit, but i immediatly realized my mistake though and since then i have never done it; however some just continue and they need to know there is a limit to everything.πŸ˜•

Yes criticism is okay as long as it is constructive! Fans have conflicting opinions and CVs and PH if they do decide to cater to their opinions, they have to balance it out. It's impossible to please all... Some viewers are just more understanding than others... but even if u are a demanding viewer, doesn't mean you get the authority or right to be rude and disrespectful. These people do make a show. it's no joke!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bhahina

I hope everone who love the show will read and understand this.

Hope so, but hardly people understand, they think they are running the show...open criticism is fine, but go over the board is not right choice...Day and night repeat one thing will not gonna change the past...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Geet has moved ahead,she is happy with maan that's what matters to me,i don't care of other's at all πŸ˜†

yes and that's nice i am happy they aren't showing any old memories of dev-geet which are bitter for everyone equally 😡

yes, hun i am glad to because seeing the old scenes of what dev did pinches me sooo badly i want to kick his assπŸ˜†...

there different kinds of people in this world, some feel moving on and forgiving is something they believe in...while others do not...some may do what geet did...some wouldn't...

lets not forget you r not geet...u r different from her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† right?

I feel in the end, there is nothing wrong with her just wanting to cherish her life with maan now...cause seriously when i see maaneet i see how happy they are and i want more...i am tired of geet sayin my past my past...over and over again...i used to get fed up when she blamed her kismat over and over again...it made me say aray pagli kismat has nothing to do with what happens to u...whatever happens is in ur control...in ur hands...
and i hated it all the time when she kept sayin my past my past...even after all of the love she had received from maan...
finally it is good to see that her past cannot stop her from loving Maan and doing whatever she wants with her husband...even if the man that hurt her is right in front of her...it just MAKES HER STRONGER.

i want her to say my maan my new life...over and over again...πŸ˜› 
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

Yes criticism is okay as long as it is constructive! Fans have conflicting opinions and CVs and PH if they do decide to cater to their opinions, they have to balance it out. It's impossible to please all... Some viewers are just more understanding than others... but even if u are a demanding viewer, doesn't mean you get the authority or right to be rude and disrespectful. These people do make a show. it's no joke!

Bang on beti well said, that's we wanna convey, but people doesn't wanna understand cause they think they are right only, and they have all right to utter rubbish...

Muniza
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hope so, but hardly people understand, they think they are running the show...open criticism is fine, but go over the board is not right choice...Day and night repeat one thing will not gonna change the past...

Muniza

it is funny, when some think they run the show though...πŸ€”