Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 17, 2011: Ashtami WARNS Bharti about Gau's MOTIVES - Page 3

Poll

Will Bharti discover ASHTAMI'S motives, as well as Gau's?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Vrish for the Update! And for moving the other post too!! 😊 As much as I can't stand Gau I really do wish that the marriage takes place before Bharti starts with her mahaan act and as some said get Jhumka on side now that will be a scene to watch - her own sis betraying her - I'd laugh my head off if that was to happen! Glad to see that ash took bhartii to see Gau's true colours - though I wonder whether Bharti will go and tell Murli or deal with it herself?? I do wish she has the confidence to tell Murli rather then confront Gau directly...

I did vote for Bharti finding out about Ashtami- Coz ultimately that is bound to happen but whether it'll be too late we'll have to wait and see!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
I just glanced thru the episode but omg I was literally LOL Rakhie again this is all your fault with the hood thingy coz all I saw was Bharti as Little Red Riding Hood while Murari n Co and Mridala were the wolves ðŸ¤£

What's with Murli and pinching cheeks, we know Bharti is cute but she isn't a child 🤣 or maybe he thought she looked like Little Red Riding Hood. 🤣

Jhumka is so like the evil child Mridala never had 🤣, she is so easy to manipulate 🤣🤣🤣
This is show is a comedy circus 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for updating for me Vrish!

will comment more later on the epi...