May 17, 2011: Ashtami WARNS Bharti about Gau's MOTIVES

Poll Question :

Will Bharti discover ASHTAMI'S motives, as well as Gau's?

Poll Choice
Yup, w/ Gau's help
Yup, but on her own
Yup, right away
Yup, but after some time
Nope, not until it's too late
Nope, not until Murari himself tells them
Nope, never
Dunno/maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Princess Star was unable to update today, I'll provide a quick update of what happened.  Feel free to comment.

Murari returns, and Murli is annoyed to see him.  He then takes Kamansi's leave, and Bansi tells Murari that he's leaving on business.  Murari blesses him, but Murli just snubs him. πŸ‘  He then touches the feet of Kamansi, but avoids doing the same to Murari - he bends as if to do it, but picks up the luggage πŸ˜†  Bharti is tearful to see him go
(you could have accompanied him, so why cry now?  Are you going to cry every day he goes out for work?) but suddenly imagines him as having returned and romancing her. 

The entire family sits down in the living room to discuss the wedding preparations for Dumroo.  Bansi breaks the news of Dumroo's marriage, and Murari is enthused @ first, but gets frosty when he finds out that it's Jhumka
(and so are Ashtik).  Murari blesses the couple and then exchanges knowing glances w/ Ashtik.  Mridala notice it, and obviously, the stage is set for war πŸ‘

Bharti is in her room when Dumroo comes in and helps her get her packed suitcase back to her wardrobe.  He tells her that he can do any favors for her since she did him such a big one.  He then fantasizes about his family, including having lots of kids πŸ˜†.  In Mridala's room, Jhumka, dressed in Gau's jewelry, is too excited that she will become the eldest bahu, but he warns her that Gau cannot tolerate anybody touching her jewelry.  Gaushala comes in and tells them that they cannot rest easy, since Murari is back, and points out how pale they became when they heard of this marriage.  She suspects that they'll be plotting something.

In their room, Ashtami is grumbling that Gau has captured everything by managing to arrange her sister's marriage w/ Dumroo.
(How does that happen - even if Jhumroo marry, Murli is suspicious enough of Gau, and would never leave her w/ the fortune) Murari tells them that he won't let that happen, and they just have to convince that midget, and she'll do everything for them, while they just watch.  He orders Ashtami to go and start influencing Bharti.

Bharti has a romantic, if one can call it that, conversation w/ Murli and tells him not to tire himself, waghara, waghara.  She then goes to the kitchen, and Ashtami joins her.  She offers to help Bharti, and Bharti declines, and Ashtami gets pissed, but then apologizes, telling her that she was trying to get close, but would stay within her limits.  Bharti apologizes to her and assures her that nobody thinks of them as outsiders, and gives her a vegetable to cut while she's @ work.  Ashtami expresses joy @ cooking w/ her devrani. She also jokingly (?) tells her that as her devrani, Bharti has to obey her.  Bharti happily agrees.

Ashtami then strikes up a conversation, and tells Bharti that the Jhumroo marriage is not right for this family.  She tells her that letting both these sisters settle down under the same roof is to allow them to sow seeds of discord.  Bharti, in her goody goody mode, assures her that everything will be fine.  Ashtami tells her that everything is not as simple as it looks, and once Jhumka's marriage is done, Gau & Jhumka will not let anybody live in peace.  She tells Bharti that Dumroo is a nice guy, but he does have his handicap, and knowing that, why would Gau agree to get Jhumka married to him?
(Good point, Ashtami!!!) She bets that Gau & Jhumka are plotting something.

Bharti tells her that Gau was initially opposed to this marriage, and only agreed to it after seeing how determined Dumroo & Jhumka were.  She describes how it was she who convinced them all to agree.  She tells Ashtami that everybody has their shortcomings, so why sweat over that?  By then, Ashtami has completed cutting that vegetable, and Bharti invites her to ask her if she wants anything, and go and rest.  Ashtami again looks @ her, fuming! πŸ˜†

New promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lM6Fy_daA[/YOUTUBE]

Comments:

I didn't get the premise of Murari's assumption - that if Jhumroo marriage happens, Gau would control everything.  Murli is not going to be a complete doormat for Dumroo just b'cos Jhumka wants him to.  Anyway...

I'm glad that the war has started, since Gau so far has had a free reign, and has not had to pay for anything.  So in that sense, it's good to see Murari try & sabotage the wedding
(Jas, you should root for Murari's team πŸ˜†) Like Gau did in Veena's wedding, Murari wants to have Bharti do everything while himself looking like a spectator.  So that this time, unlike last, the CVs will show Bharti to have the trust of her family?

I was happy to see Bharti have someone talk sense into her, whatever the motives, and have an ally against Gau - so far, it's just been Gau on a roll!  At the end, she was clearly uncomfortable and wanted to end the conversation.  But I hope that while Ashtami succeeds in getting Bharti to discover Gau's machinations, as shown in the latest promo, Bharti too, either w/ or w/o Gau's help, discovers what Murari is up to.  That way, she can confide in Murli, and ultimately deal w/ all of them as fit.  But failing that, I wouldn't mind Murari's first stage being successful and Gau being kicked out, or humiliated.  I just don't want Murari's subsequent plot to be anywhere near success, and I hope Bharti discovers that he plans to kick Bansi and his side of the family out of that house.

It will look a bit funny if, after the fiasco over Veena's wedding and Bharti's leaving & return, Bharti now tries to break up Jhumroo's wedding.  I'd prefer a different twist though - that the wedding goes ahead, but Bharti puts on Jhumka the condition that she not take orders from Gau.  Or that Jhumka herself decides to take over as Jethani and orders Gau and Ashtami around 😈  Similarly, I hope that Murli succeeds in turning Ashtik against Murari and helping get him kicked out - that too will be worth it.

Multiple choices allowed in the above poll - select whatever combinations you think are valid, one after the other!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
thanx for the update Vrish...πŸ‘πŸΌ

so now what? jhumroo's marriage is in the danger zone ready to be axed by murari/ashtik team while mridala team will try the best to save it...πŸ˜†

i feel bad for damroo & jhumka in all this so bharti was uncomfortable at the end of the conversation with ash. well, i don't want the marriage to get broken. let jhumroo marry & then ash should convince jhumka to be on her side. that would be more fun coz jhumka is not intelligent so she will follow anybody who bribes her or praises her. it's really easy to manipulate jhumka...that's what i feel...

let the war begin ASAP now. that would be the only interesting thing. maybe then i'll start watching coz i'm not interested in the current plot. i thought the mridala Vs ashtik/murari war would be exciting to watch. but as per the updates...it seems the war has not begun yet in full form. the CVs are just building the foundation for the war. i'm waiting for that zoo to turn into a battle-field😈

thanx for the multiple options. i've voted for Yup, w/ Gau's help, Yup, but on her own, Yup, but after some time, Nope, not until it's too late, Nope, not until Murari himself tells them... i think anyone of these options can take placeπŸ˜‰

ok i think i need to write here only

just saw a new promo    what is that ladys name who is murari bahu

she and bharti r hiding behind the door and  gaushala is telling i wont let this plan succeed  and i m ramji ki bhanji this that

dont know in what context she was telling but that murari bahu  told bharti see what i was telling u

now its upto u to save the family bharti looks  shattered
vrish nice update

am not even watching bavd or not in mood to watch either

btw new promo is up and i think its what u want mainly

chk out i wrote on the promo thread which is in upper slot
actually what this murari is upto πŸ˜• ... his plan is to kick only mirdala out or bansi and co also ,if it is so how his little brain is thinking he could do it πŸ˜• he can never win murli's heart that too to an extent of kicking his own family out πŸ€“ ... but i would like if kamansi,veena and dumroo were ousted πŸ˜† ( y i'm always hating goodies and liking baddies 😳)
atleast gau tries to hit the spot by tying jhumka to dumroo so that dumroo would pretend to be on his fast-unto-death mode and get them what they want  πŸ˜† ...unless they find a way to break his pertinacity dumrooji would be ruling the roost πŸ˜†

s its better if bharti lets the wedding go ahead and get jhumka on her side later on coz if not this dumroo will swallow our little bharti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

vrish no dear i'll not root for murari's team ..it will only make dumroo getting into devdas mode and torture us even more 😲 ... so let them marry and go for their honeymoon and never return πŸ˜†
we said baba aiso var dhoondo title is over but it is not so they are continuing it not with bharti but with dumroo lol...they might start playing that same sad bavd song (in male voice) for dumroo whenever jhumka or gau rebuffs him lol πŸ˜† (just imagine how would it be πŸ˜† )...but i'm really missing that sad bavd song πŸ˜” ..

what do u know now looteri dulhan is also under scanner and cud go off air   πŸ€£
Chatter

I added the promo to the update above so that one could see it!!!  I just loved it - Bharti hearing first hand about Gau's real ugliness!!!  Go, Ashtami!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Is this the sort of scanner that Imagine TV is now subjecting all its programs to? πŸ˜† - including LD?  Latest promo of that, I like - Billoo is now turning against her family, who used to use her - I particularly liked her pulling a knife on them πŸ˜†  Imagine TV seems to be of the idea that the only people who should have normal marriages are their swayamvar contestants, not their serial leads.  So everybody in recent serials had screwed up marriages, except maybe Arjuhi.

Anyway, back to this - I agree w/ Vik: don't want Jhumroo's marriage to be sabotaged, but I do want Gau punished.

Jas

Murari's main plan is to win over Murli and get him to kick Kamansi and their part of the family out!!!  It's a tall order, given that Murli can't stand him.  So his way of doing it is to use Murli's late mother Gomti, who Murli does not resent, and use her memories to manipulate him. 🀒  But yeah, he's not restricted to Mridala, but wants Kamansi's entire family gone, so that it's the 3 of them, and Bharli will be tolerated only b'cos they bring in the cash.

Reason Mridala is now in their cross-hairs is that they have figured out that these are the only ones who suspect them (actually, just Gau) and so they are their first target πŸ˜†

I'd be really surprised if Murari does get Murli to kick out Kamansi, in addition to Mridala.   I think Bharti might come in the way of that happening.

Since Rupesh is dead, does baba now mean Murari or Bansi?  And if so, who's varr's are they looking for - Jhumka's or Veena's? πŸ˜†

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I didn't get the premise of Murari's assumption - that if Jhumroo marriage happens, Gau would control everything.  Murli is not going to be a complete doormat for Dumroo just b'cos Jhumka wants him to.  Anyway...

I'm glad that the war has started, since Gau so far has had a free reign, and has not had to pay for anything.  So in that sense, it's good to see Murari try & sabotage the wedding
(Jas, you should root for Murari's team πŸ˜†) Like Gau did in Veena's wedding, Murari wants to have Bharti do everything while himself looking like a spectator.  So that this time, unlike last, the CVs will show Bharti to have the trust of her family?

I was happy to see Bharti have someone talk sense into her, whatever the motives, and have an ally against Gau - so far, it's just been Gau on a roll!  At the end, she was clearly uncomfortable and wanted to end the conversation.  But I hope that while Ashtami succeeds in getting Bharti to discover Gau's machinations, as shown in the latest promo, Bharti too, either w/ or w/o Gau's help, discovers what Murari is up to.  That way, she can confide in Murli, and ultimately deal w/ all of them as fit.  But failing that, I wouldn't mind Murari's first stage being successful and Gau being kicked out, or humiliated.  I just don't want Murari's subsequent plot to be anywhere near success, and I hope Bharti discovers that he plans to kick Bansi and his side of the family out of that house.

It will look a bit funny if, after the fiasco over Veena's wedding and Bharti's leaving & return, Bharti now tries to break up Jhumroo's wedding.  I'd prefer a different twist though - that the wedding goes ahead, but Bharti puts on Jhumka the condition that she not take orders from Gau.  Or that Jhumka herself decides to take over as Jethani and orders Gau and Ashtami around 😈  Similarly, I hope that Murli succeeds in turning Ashtik against Murari and helping get him kicked out - that too will be worth it.

Multiple choices allowed in the above poll - select whatever combinations you think are valid, one after the other!

Vrish, I don't understand the premise of Murari's assumptions either πŸ˜•.

I would like the JhumRoo wedding to take place.  I can't stomach the CV's repeating the whole Veena-Prakash-Bharti saga again!  I'd much rather the marriage took place and Bharti worked to bring Jhumka into her confidence and influence her in a positive manner.  To the point that Jhumka would turn traitor on Gau.  That'd be a real slap in the face for Gau.

Like you I'm rooting for the first stage of Murari's plan to succeed.  A MridAla humiliation is long overdue.  But I really don't want to see him succeeding in throwing the rest of the Lal's out of the house or even somehow managing to snatch everything from Murli.  Given Murli's utter disregard and distrust of him, logic would suggest that possibility is very slim if not absolutely impossible.  But CV's can make anything happen much to my disgust 🀒

There is one thing that really bothers me with these desi serials and that is that women are always either whiter than white, or they are the devils spawn! πŸ˜•.  And our Bharti falls into the former.  Always so damn obliging towards everyone.  It annoys me so much that she keeps telling Murli to let bygones be bygones with regards to Murari.  There is no way in hell that I would be so gracious to the man who tried to kill my husband in his infancy, and that too when my husband himself wants nothing to do with him.  When Murari's truth comes out I would hate for his fate to go the way of most serials.  Where, the self-sacrificing bahu says she doesn't want to be the cause of a family splitting up, and so would everyone please forgive the culprit who has now seen the error of his ways blah blah blah, crap crap crap! 🀒

Murli should deal with them as he sees fit, and Bharti had better support his decision.

Oh by the way I love your idea of AshTik turning traitor on Murari 🀣.  God that would be a hoot to watch.  His jigar ka tukda siding with his unwanted 'manhoos' son!

I find it quite amusing that Murari considers Murli manhoos, and yet Murli is the one with all the riches and living the life of Riley (how he came by all this is irrelevant in this case).  And the son Murari thinks of as his own has managed to provide him with diddly squat.  He is still forced to go from place to place putting on this farce of a chowki to earn his bread and butter.  It's a shame Murari doesn't see the irony here πŸ˜†

Incidentally Vrish, Bharti didn't imagine it.  Murli did peer around the door and romance her.
And I hated her convo with Murli on the phone.  So cliched and not at all well executed.🀒
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
Soon imagine will have to imagine they have any viewers 😳. Right now I am spamming their youtube comments walls especially the ones with the faltu swayamvar calling each bachelor names and how imagine is filled with utter crap. makes my day πŸ˜†

I dunno abt this war between the zoo inhabitants and circus clows. I really really really don't want a repeat of Prakash-Veena saga.
I really really really want Bharti to tell Murli abt Gau. She did say she will be with him, so now it's her chance. Previously Murli n Bharti weren't close but now they have bonded, so all the more reason to come clean instead of crusading on her own again.
Chalo at least we get to see Gau getting played πŸ˜†

I am still campaigning that Bharti runaway with her all her golden eggs and take Veena with her at least.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Previously Murli n Bharti weren't close but now they have bonded, so all the more reason to come clean instead of crusading on her own again.
Chalo at least we get to see Gau getting played πŸ˜†

Oh fuzzy, if only.  But haven't we seen enough shows now to know that this almost always never happens