Did u notice??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i was watching the 1st episode of Navya (wow it again looked so refreshing n promising) n realized this... the 1st episode portrayed Navya as more confident, no stuttering between two words n no pauses... the 1st convo with her mom where she says "aapko meri life ke baare mein har baat kyun jaan ni hoti hai... or hum teenon kya baat karte hain, wo sab batana zaroori hai kya?" or when she replies 2 her mom asking her if that guy with ritz is her bf, she says, "sirf dost hai, aur agar bf hota bhi na to bhi aapko kyun batati, do ghante mein pure mohalle ko pata chal jaayegi"... lol... n even switching off the computer wen her mom tries 2 see the pics... can u imagine Navya doing this these days... no she will be ever so scared n start stumbling on her words...
Again Her convo with Dadi... where dadi talks abt shaadi n navya replies playfully... "dadi aap apne baat se mukar rahe ho... aapne to kaha the ki pehle padhai phir shaadi"... n now navya is even scared of talking to daadi without taking  a hundred pauses...

i like this navya... so dreamy, so confident, not scared of talking out her mind, even with dadi... n watz happened to her after that... so many pauses btwn 2 words... so much of stuttering n shifty eyed looks... watz wrong cvs... navya's earlier portrayal was better... confident yet respectful... not the ever-so-scared-navya... wake up cvs n make navya a strong character since the show is named Navya, a girl who has 2 stnd up 4 herself without hurting her family values... dont make it a typical cliched daily soap... stick 2 ur theme of "nayi dhadkan, naye sawaal... navya" ... the very essence of the show which has attracted viewers worldwide... help us in making the show number 1 n the longest running show on tv without ever boring the viewers... itz a req...

i connect with Navya coz i ve been thru all those feelings... i m just like her in real life...very free n frank with my parents... took all my decisions only after approval of my parents yet had the guts 2 speak out my mind... never ever talked 2 guys coz mom n dad were conservative... then had 2 join a co-ed college... had 2 talk 2 some guys... was so scared abt wat my parents wud say wen they knew...even had some crush on someone, felt all that navya has gone thru n stuff... yet i was confident n over time my parents ve accepted the fact that guys can also be frnds with girls without the love angle n yeah, also accepted that love aint bad... it takes time though 2 fall 4 the ryt person n one shud be careful... obv parents'  fears are justified too... this is exactly how navya's family is... so why shud navya be shown so scared n timid all the time... this is the new generation show... something that happens in the life of every teenager... keep this show as refreshing as it had promised to be... PLEASE!!!
Posted: 12 years ago
19 views n no comments... ðŸ˜²

guys plz leave a comment atleast n share ur views...