CIRCLING THE PREYS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

I for one would have a laughterfest just watching Krishna trying to get through the airport security check and flight to Dubai. Imagine SS suggesting Baba not go alone but take T/C with him so his ladla will have two equally clueless guys helping him. Baba and his Babu can do their rootna-manana in Dubai away from both meddling families. One has to be prepared for some aurath-type film vilm flashbacks from Krishna as he searches for Prats around Dubai.

Should we ask POPS to send Kriya on their second hollimoon overseas to make up? Mr. Behll should be given enough time to get his Passport issues sorted out. What say, we are game for this twist ...forget Arusi and a new man in her life, been there done that, she may be destined for spinsterhood. No harm if one Sax girl remains single. That would be reality too. In this day and age not all girls get married anyways.πŸ˜‰

I'm game! Think its a great idea!!
Arhaan! get your passport sorted matey!!!
We want you outta there!!!
GR8 post Mera... superb analysis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

... and love your Dubai suggestion... Dubai will never be the same again...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

GR8 post Mera... superb analysis...πŸ‘

... and love your Dubai suggestion... Dubai will never be the same again...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Neither will Krishna, T or C. Dhaba can be run by the cook. Raade and the troublemaking Takurs won't be able to reach Kriya on their second hollimoon. Imagine Krishna dreaming of chasing Prats around the famous spots in Dubai.

While in Dubai, "A 1000 WATT" moment for Krishna, he realizes he has to learn to read and write.  Imagine Krishna and Prats enjoying some international cuisine, some French, Italian dishes not to mention some spicy Mexican dishes. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Has Krishna reformed enough not to get bossy with the bellboys and doormen at the hotel?🀣
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
wElCoMe come backπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
You Mai-dam have to stop taking these expensive vacation, costing us a fortune to send you πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and and most of all missing your post 😍.
love everything you said, but i would like to see Adarsh, leave his wife Komal, at the airport πŸ€” and make a run for itπŸ˜†.
A second hullimoon is much needed😳 . what will become of amma,  when  sajjan find out she is the cause of his precious raja nal depression.
Originally posted by mia12

wElCoMe come backπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
You Mai-dam have to stop taking these expensive vacation, costing us a fortune to send you πŸ˜²πŸ˜† and and most of all missing your post 😍.
love everything you said, but i would like to see Adarsh, leave his wife Komal, at the airport πŸ€” and make a run for itπŸ˜†.
A second hullimoon is much needed😳 . what will become of amma,  when  sajjan find out she is the cause of his precious raja nal depression.

Thank you Mamma MiaπŸ€—

Inagine Adarsh taking 2 lakhs from Komal only to run away to a far away land never to be seen or heard from againπŸ˜†. What if he meets Roli in Dubai and she is still single and working there.😲 Adarsh romances the "baahar laundiya" and Komal lives at Niwas chowing down all the meat she has been starved of since she moved into the Saxes home. πŸ˜†

Never saw a girl so happy to see her husband off to a foreign land while she makes plans to move back to maike. What ever happened to the grief she gave Arusi about her place being at sasural and  not maike. I guess it went tel lene once Komal realized she has to cook Adarsh meals everyday.

Time to switch homes while the girls Komal and Prats return to their respective maikes.

I'd prefer to see Prats get a place of her own, write articles and live her own life just to spare us the daily dose of watching sorrowful Saxes.  How'd you like that Krishna?πŸ˜›
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago