India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE UNDERSTAND... (Page 5)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Param what a fantastic postClapThumbs Up and i whole heartedly agree with every word u said..this show needs to continue as long as it can and in order for that to happen the show needs to evolve. 

Yes dev was a bad character to start off but he has repented, been forgiven and it is time for him to move on in the storyline. I Love SS expressions and acting and don't want him to leave due to some hardcore dev haters! The strange thing is when dev left..everyone wanted him back...they bought him back and now let them give him a storyline
I am very much enjoying devni storyline and the rest of the Amritsar clan just waiting now to see where it leads to.

I love maaneet just as much as any fan here but we need a storyline alongside maaneet romancing..how long will fans be happy with just the romancing? When we get maaneet in small doses...the enjoyment is so much better and appreciated!..Well for me it isLOL

Yes i hear fans saying there is Vicky and samira...But after them???...so let the CV's set the pace..sit back and enjoy!

Season 1 of GHSP is over...let bygones be bygones!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Param... awesome PostThumbs Up

Totally (Tu Talli...LOLLOL)  that was funny... ok jokes aside. Totally agree with you... I am just glad that they don't make the tracks dramatic!D'oh Me not a fan of politics & dramaticsWink Romance & comedy anytimeBig smileDay Dreaming

As you say...

Chodon Kal Ki Baatein, Kal Ki Baat Purani, 
Naye daur Mein Dekho Show Ki Nayi Kahani...LOL

ClapStarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
My positivity queen strikes back... And with a bang LOL
Was missing this from you Param... But i'm glad it came and came at the right time.. .

I agree... with all what you said...  This definintely has to be season 2 of GEET HSP..

As long as Dev's past keeps on playing on your minds you would not be able to enjoy the track.. These assumptions might help

1) Dev has no past... Its his rebirth.. (dare the CVs bring back NT then.. I'll be hunting them down with a gun Angry)

2) Dev was no where in Geets past..

But to think of it from a different perspective... had dev not betrayed geet, geet would have not come to dehli, not needed a job, not worked for khurana construction, not met Maan and we would not have seen the beautiful love story and all the office romance... In short she wouldn't  have been the transformed Geet anymore...  I remember in one of the episodes during confrontation with Dev and NT Geet says i should thank you guyz for hadn't you betrayed me i would'nt have been what i'm today... So should we be thankful to Dev too... Wink

Oooppps kidding yaaron... I'm not justifying Dev its just that this is a different kind of balm for your hurt hearts.. I know its a pain to see Dev as been shown right now... i know he deserves punishment... however its a show afterall and at times even the makers have restrictions ... we may not knw why they do what they do... so we have to be considerate towards them.. AFTERALL they have given us those lovely moments that we are gonna cherish for life right? Day Dreaming

I know its hurtful to see Maan and Geet play cupids for Dev and Nandini but i still don't want to make that call... I still feel there is more to it... BUT again if thats what the makers have to do for whatever reasons then what can we do???

OK enough of my bhashan now... but of lately i have realised that the makers are constantly under some kind of pressure or the other from someone or the other.. Lets not add to their woes...  Lets give them feedback but peacefully and in a supportive way ... I'm crazy for even a minute of Maneet in the show... and i don't want to loose that... Embarrassed

BTW some things i liked about ydays episode...
Ofcourse the Maan Geet scene... don't you think they are getting a little more than touchy these days... I love how Maan always hugs Geet from the back and check out how close you feel the are... (or rather they actually are)...

Geet ke phatke... kabhi gal par to kabhi shoulders par... only she can behave as such with him and yet he is so lovey dovey... And may be its only me but i feel there is different charm to their blush these days... GEET's charm is getting better and better with each passing day... no wonder MSK can't keep his hands to himself... LOL

Lastly, Geet least worried about Dev and you see she always addresses him as woh thik hai.. aa raha hai, ja raha hai, has raha hai etc but never as aa rahe hai or so... I mean not with any respect... While with Maan she is always like AAP aa rahe ho... etc etc... I still like that difference...

Edited by Azmatazz - 18 May 2011 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
awesome post dear...your absolutely right...only 2 characters cannot do all the 300+ epis continuously...we should give chance to new characters and new track...always romance of Maan and geet will be really difficult for actors and also PH...blaming all the upcoming new tracks means...how can they run a serial...there will be always ups and downs in a serial...if they always show happy with no twist or turns...they soon they have to give a happy ending to the serial and end it...then we will be missing Maneet badly...lets sit and enjoy ...even if it is a 1 min scene of Maneet...it will always make us smile and enjoy...
one thing am hearing is that...if there are more complaints again serial and new track means...the channel is finding a reason to end it... saw it in FB...i dont know weather it is true or not...and also heard 1 year extension is also given to our geet...
so one request to all...pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...

Absoluv

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I was quite depressed reading all the sad topics...but reading yours has made me smile.

Its true we can't always depend on Gurti...there needs to be screen time for others. And I think the reason for the Devini episode is because they need to finish the Amritsar track.

Absoluv

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Param, I completely agree. GHSP can't only be about Maaneet. We need the sidecharacters partially for the storyline and partially so the main leads can get some rest. A show would be awfully boring and repetetive if it only was about two people.

I watch Geet for pure entertaintment. I don't go deeper then that because (to me) there are better things in life to worry and analyse about then a show.

For the moment I'm enjoying the current track. It's funfilled and light.

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I watch Geet for pure entertaintment. I don't go deeper then that because (to me) there are better things in life to worry and analyse about then a show.
For the moment I'm enjoying the current track. It's funfilled and light.

Clap Clap Clap...Very Good Point Mona dear...

rahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

I was quite depressed reading all the sad topics...but reading yours has made me smile.

Its true we can't always depend on Gurti...there needs to be screen time for others. And I think the reason for the Devini episode is because they need to finish the Amritsar track.

Yes ...I think they need a closure there & MAANEET need to head back to Delhi...

YoonKi Dekhne waali baat toh yeh hai, Kya Dev-Nandini track aayega ??? Kaise ???Tongue

Go to top