Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

gr8 post yaar
agree with each &every point

Thanx dear for agreeing ...Tongue

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
lovely post Param...thanks for clarifying it so well ya. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

lovely post Param...thanks for clarifying it so well ya. 

Yaar just presenting a DIFFERENT Perspective so that ALL MAANEETians can enjoy the show...Tongue
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
thats a lovely post, so nice to read in words what goes in the mind, i do enjoy the show and like many i do get upset when we get a nano SR or more track from other characters but we cant let geet and msk run the show all the time, they need rest also, love whats happening, live the new dev (well i do like samir alotWink)

besides its going to be fun to see nandini play with dev, geet and msk,

and wonder will geet know what dev is up to

will msk find out whats going on, his senses are on over drive must be the mamu spy effectROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieeAbsoluv

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
thnks for such a lovely post..!!!Clap

am so happy to see a positive post after a long time...Embarrassed

i agree with each and every word of urs...nothing more to say..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-maaneetAbsoluv

mayur-maaneet Senior Member
mayur-maaneet
mayur-maaneet

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ur ryt param...i love d show d way its going...i seriously never had anythn against any track...not even wen maan said dt"agar wohi gairat geet me nahi hai toh ye meri problem nahi hai"
i was very hurt tho...dt maan said dis...dt too for geet...but i knew dt d show has 2 go on...n for maintaining d trp dey needa do all dis stuff...
i dont understand y sometimes v diehard fans start pretending as if v r d story writers of d show...v criticise dem sooo much or stop watching d show coz of which dt dey r forced 2 change their track...
its not ryt...believe me...being a die hard maaneetian[and mayurian]i can say dis with clear experience...i dont say i was not a part of boycotting mjht just 2 get back nupur into d show but on d othr side i knew dt v fans r influencing d story...it was bcoz of us dt nupur[rati] was got back into d show...but dat matter ws totally diff coz dey just killed 1 main charactr of d show...dtz y...v cudnt bare it...

but in dis case...v must co-operate...coz every show has a happy ending...so just have fun...n watch d diff tracks n tales...
n ya...param is ryt...other characters r also too imp for d show...a show cant just focus on 2 ppl!!!

no offence to any1...
sorry if sum1 felt bad by my comment...
its just my POV!!

love
~karee

Absoluv

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
originally posted by absoluv
 U have written a much much needed post on this forum...I agree with u in totality...every point u have given are absolutely correct...Particularly the points about secondary characters being absolutely necessary to lend support to the main characters and to also see that they are not made to shoulder the burden of the show's success on their very own...GC and DD are undoubtedly superb ac tors and thy portray the characters of Maneet superbly...but too much of anything can also be harmful...so also if the show were to focus only on these two there would be no novelty in their scenes...I mean after 300+ episodes...what new could be conceived and shown?...the creatives would have to go round in circles and show old scenes in a newer way...like giving old products in a new packaging... in such a case the readers would again be criticising them by saying they are showing us old things again...

I have read so much negativity on this forum in the past few weeks, that actually now I dread even reading posts...but ur post has restored my faith in human nature and made me believe that positivity still exists on my favourite GF...

I too agree with u that let us forget what happened in the past...they were very good episodes...but Maneet have come a long way in their relationship sicnce the HP and initial Delhi episodes...this is a new journey on which they have embarked, with no constraints from Geet's troubled past...so let's join them in this new journey without our negative comments and view the show as it is meant to be viewed...as one which is meant to entertain us and make us forget the trials and tribulations of life...at least for 20 minutes from Mondays to Fridays...this is how I view Tv shows...I love watching Geet because it has brought a breath of fresh air into TV viewing...as it has no cruel saas, sister-in-law,  or a permanently harassed daughter-in-law/wife, no memory losses, no twin brother/sister/look-alike suddenly appearing out of the blue...etc etc overly dramatised situations accompanied by extra-loud BG music or extra-long face-freezes...will also always love it till it stays this way...a simple and sweet love story with mostly all positive characters and a few much-needed negative ones...because is not always a bed of roses so also Maneet have had problems and may again have problems...but those can be faced by them and by us depending on how the CVs handle them...and I definitely have faith in the Cvs and will always maintain  my faith in them...had I not had faith ion them I woyuld have long since given up on this show... and I love the forum also despite the negativity...U won't believe this but this is the forum i visit religiously and write like a maniac...thats what GHSP and GF have done to me...

Wow I just sat down to write a few words agreeing with the post but seems I have written volumes and bored all in the process...Also sorry if I have tread on any toes and hurt any feelings...but just wanted to express my POV...love this show and love u guys also...

Edited by hamavand - 18 May 2011 at 1:26am

Absoluv

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you..GEET  is so unique from the regular saas- bahu-fight ...i am enjoying with the  new track..Smile

Absoluv

Go to top