PLEASE UNDERSTAND... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bvs7691

Param... awesome PostπŸ‘πŸΌ

Totally (Tu Talli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  that was funny... ok jokes aside. Totally agree with you... I am just glad that they don't make the tracks dramatic! Me not a fan of politics & dramaticsπŸ˜‰ Romance & comedy anytimeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

As you say...

Chodon Kal Ki Baatein, Kal Ki Baat Purani, 
Naye daur Mein Dekho Show Ki Nayi Kahani...πŸ˜†

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Heyy Bhavi dear...thanx...I know...me too a fan of COMEDY & ROMANCE BUT everyshow needs some level of DRAMA...πŸ˜†
Dearest AZI ...So glad to c ur reply in my post...luv u buddy...u put so many good points acrosss...Agree with u that V as Fans must sit back & enjoy the show & NOT INTERFERE with the WORK of the GHSP Team...

Yes v Shud provide healthy feedback in a POSITIVE manner & NOT CRIB...Now I mentioned in my post that v shud look at this as season 2 of GHSP BUT my confuison that only CVs can clear is :

If Dev-nandini track develops, then r they gonna bring in DEV's past to complicate the budding relation of DEV & NANDINI THEREBY AFFECTING MAANEET tooo...these r so intertwined with each other...even if they do that, I feel that shud b the last time they use Dev's past as a NEGATIVE twist...After dealing with DEV_NANDINI circle & OLD SECRETS...maybe the CVs can work on NEW OLDER SECRETS maybe about MAAN...πŸ˜›

Chalo dekhte hai, aage kya hota hai...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Param what a fantastic postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ and i whole heartedly agree with every word u said..this show needs to continue as long as it can and in order for that to happen the show needs to evolve. 

Yes dev was a bad character to start off but he has repented, been forgiven and it is time for him to move on in the storyline. I Love SS expressions and acting and don't want him to leave due to some hardcore dev haters! The strange thing is when dev left..everyone wanted him back...they bought him back and now let them give him a storyline
I am very much enjoying devni storyline and the rest of the Amritsar clan just waiting now to see where it leads to.

I love maaneet just as much as any fan here but we need a storyline alongside maaneet romancing..how long will fans be happy with just the romancing? When we get maaneet in small doses...the enjoyment is so much better and appreciated!..Well for me it isπŸ˜†

Yes i hear fans saying there is Vicky and samira...But after them???...so let the CV's set the pace..sit back and enjoy!

Season 1 of GHSP is over...let bygones be bygones!! 

TOtally agreee with u dear Shaz...But lets c whether the CVs decide to letgo Dev's past OR do they Bring in that PAST to create drama for Dev-Nandini track thereby affecting MAANEET...Totally undersdtand ur veiw in BLUE...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

awesome post dear...your absolutely right...only 2 characters cannot do all the 300+ epis continuously...we should give chance to new characters and new track...always romance of Maan and geet will be really difficult for actors and also PH...blaming all the upcoming new tracks means...how can they run a serial...there will be always ups and downs in a serial...if they always show happy with no twist or turns...they soon they have to give a happy ending to the serial and end it...then we will be missing Maneet badly...lets sit and enjoy ...even if it is a 1 min scene of Maneet...it will always make us smile and enjoy...
one thing am hearing is that...if there are more complaints again serial and new track means...the channel is finding a reason to end it... saw it in FB...i dont know weather it is true or not...and also heard 1 year extension is also given to our geet...
so
one request to all...pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...

Totally agreee with u dear about SUPPORTING OUR FAVE SHOW GHSP...πŸ‘πŸΌ
aww such a sweet post...and very need one tooπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

aww such a sweet post...and very need one tooπŸ˜ƒ

Thanx naz dear...πŸ˜›
let the bygones be bygonesπŸ˜ƒ

i agree totally (tu talli) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

much needed post πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
OMG!!!!  I agree completely!!!  I have been wanting to say the same thing for a while, but have been busy lately so have not been able to post much...   But u r right!!!  We needed this track...we get lots of Maaneet cute scenes (maybe not enough) but are Maaneet scenes ever enough for us?πŸ˜†

I agree the 2 of them cannot hold the fort alone...we need all these characters to help keep the serial going...otherwise the show would have ended by now😭...which I know none of us want...

As far as Dev goes...I have said this before and will say it again...(no offense to anyone)...I agree what Dev did was wrong...but if Maan and most of all Geet forgive him, then why not us?????  After all it is a show...and u have to admit  Samir Sharma is portraying Dev's role excellently!!!  I am actually enjoying the Dev-Nandini scenes...and if he regrets what he did and Maan and Geet forgive him, then yaar let him be happy too!!!!

I actually thought Geet would have a problem with Dev liking his sister, but her only concern is what the family will think...since Maan is Balwant and Dev is MSK...so she is ok with it and based on the FB picture of Maan and Dev hugging...it seems MSK is ok with it too...so actually I think the next few episodes will be good to watch...SIT BACK AND ENJOY!!!!
well agree with u..the show cant go only with maaneet,,,,but cant they go back 2 delhi and add some ofice scenes of pinky & adi???????i also liked lucky,mammaji etc...do anything but pls dont start dev & nandhini romance
Completely agree wid u!! New track is really nice nd to drag the story further Cvs hav to do this it's better to watch dis new track instead of seeing dis show ending!! I want dis show to run as long as it can as it has become an imp part of our lives!!!