Originally posted by: Absoluv

Now thats the SPIRIT GURL...thats the way to go...πŸ‘πŸΌ

glad you made this post ... we all  really needed this !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Param πŸ€—

I miss lacchi the day she does not come on the screen. After a long time they have got characters who don't make you fast forward na.  She reminds me of geet of the olden days. Moophat and absolute bindaas with all the jawaab's ready in her mouth. πŸ˜ƒ
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 post yaar
agree with each &every point
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Param πŸ€—

I miss lacchi the day she does not come on the screen. After a long time they have got characters who don't make you fast forward na.  She reminds me of geet of the olden days. Moophat and absolute bindaas with all the jawaab's ready in her mouth. πŸ˜ƒ

I know...yeh lachchi badi tez hai...she is tooo quick...πŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

gr8 post yaar

agree with each &every point

Thanx dear for agreeing ...πŸ˜›
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post Param...thanks for clarifying it so well ya. 
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

lovely post Param...thanks for clarifying it so well ya. 

Yaar just presenting a DIFFERENT Perspective so that ALL MAANEETians can enjoy the show...πŸ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thats a lovely post, so nice to read in words what goes in the mind, i do enjoy the show and like many i do get upset when we get a nano SR or more track from other characters but we cant let geet and msk run the show all the time, they need rest also, love whats happening, live the new dev (well i do like samir alotπŸ˜‰)

besides its going to be fun to see nandini play with dev, geet and msk,

and wonder will geet know what dev is up to

will msk find out whats going on, his senses are on over drive must be the mamu spy effect🀣
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnks for such a lovely post..!!!πŸ‘

am so happy to see a positive post after a long time...😳

i agree with each and every word of urs...nothing more to say..😊
mayur-maaneet thumbnail
ur ryt param...i love d show d way its going...i seriously never had anythn against any track...not even wen maan said dt"agar wohi gairat geet me nahi hai toh ye meri problem nahi hai"
i was very hurt tho...dt maan said dis...dt too for geet...but i knew dt d show has 2 go on...n for maintaining d trp dey needa do all dis stuff...
i dont understand y sometimes v diehard fans start pretending as if v r d story writers of d show...v criticise dem sooo much or stop watching d show coz of which dt dey r forced 2 change their track...
its not ryt...believe me...being a die hard maaneetian[and mayurian]i can say dis with clear experience...i dont say i was not a part of boycotting mjht just 2 get back nupur into d show but on d othr side i knew dt v fans r influencing d story...it was bcoz of us dt nupur[rati] was got back into d show...but dat matter ws totally diff coz dey just killed 1 main charactr of d show...dtz y...v cudnt bare it...

but in dis case...v must co-operate...coz every show has a happy ending...so just have fun...n watch d diff tracks n tales...
n ya...param is ryt...other characters r also too imp for d show...a show cant just focus on 2 ppl!!!

no offence to any1...
sorry if sum1 felt bad by my comment...
its just my POV!!

love
~karee