Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE UNDERSTAND...

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hello All, 
                   How r u all doing ???  I just wanted to make this post to lay out my POV & MAYBE present a different PERSPECTIVE...Tongue...No Offense to anyone...Big smile

I have been coming across a few posts that r NOT quite pleased with the current track of the story or where they think that the show is heading...Tongue

I just want to POINT OUT that for any show to run successfully for a decent period...it HAS TO HAVE DIFFERENT PLOTS & DIFFERENT CHARACTERS...Smile...

Our dearest show has been running SOLELY on the SHOULDERS of Gurmeet & Drashti for over 300 episodes...BUT HOW LONG CAN THEY TAKE IT ???? I ask...HOW LONG ???? 

For the SHOW to GO ON & SERVE ITS PURPOSE  - PURELY ENTERTAINMENT, it CANNOT revolve around ONLY on 2 characters...meaning there have to b other characters INFLUENCING, INTERFERING, AFFECTING ( in a positiv or a negative way ) , TOUCHING, TESTING, THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS...

In the case of our fave SHOW : GHSP...

2 MAIN CHARACTERS r : MAAN SINGH KHURANA & GEET HANDA ( who r CURRENTLY MARRIED) 

These 2 characters  met, faught, teased, bickered, & fell DEEPLY in LOVE with each other...What caused all these actions  ??? OTHER CHARACTERS in the SHOW...Be it Geet Handa's Family- Brij Veer Ji...

Geet's Friends - Pinki, Adi Sir, Annie

Geet's Enemies - Sasha, Tasha, NT, Arjun, 

MSK & his Family...

So Basically what I 'm trying to say that OTHER CHARACTERS r also IMPORTANT to the show...PLUS the good part about the current track is that its full of masti, romance, & fun...The NEW CHARACTERS in this track have touched us all in someway or other...

Lucky & Jugnu Mamaji - Ultimate Comedy Bhandaar...

Beeji & Tejji - the HITLERS...

Pammy - the sweet & DEPRIVED  Bahu...

Nandini - a nice character with a mind of her own...

Now many will DIG OUT THE PAST TRACK of DEV being the Villian & Now he is the GOOD GUY...

Welll about that ALL I can say is that maybe this loss of logic happened coz of the frequent change in the CREATIVE TEAM...So just think of this as SEASON 2 of GHSP...

Chodon Kal Ki Baatein, Kal Ki Baat Purani, 
Naye daur Mein Dekho Show Ki Nayi Kahani...LOL

SO PLEASEEE JUST CHILL, SIT BACK & ENJOY the show...Besides the actors playing the roles of Dev & Nandini r doing a very good job...So give them a chance...yes Currently they r being given more screen time to develop their story WHICH will in turn AFFECT MAANEET in some way...I hope its POSITIVE...

I just hope that instead og going BACK to same old twists ...the CVs slowly bring in new TWISTS...NO HURRY THERE...V R ENJOYING THE ROMANCE which can & SHOULD BE taken to a next level...Waiting & watching...Wink

PHEWWW...tooo longgg a POST...LOL...Sorry ...this is how I view it & enjoy the show...its all FICTIONAL &  for ENTERTAINMENT...SO LET's ALL LIGHTEN UP & have FUN...What Say ???

This was my POV ...U r welcome to share ur Views tooo...BUT YAARON ...Aisi Baaton ko DIL PE MAT LENA ...Big smile...Press LIKE if u agree with even ONE single thought that I wrote in this POST...Thumbs Up

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803MishtiLMaanronukrnlsasasa-lonimayur-maaneetkrishnameeraahujatanvirichu26virgo24.Regal.gurpreet28anks_amsbvs7691shiveniRishbalaAsyaMGserendipity2maanujaanutellymebangaloresdrdee142maneet_forever9minnie_tweetieSweetSammysaumieemgdg_2010serialwatcher16mechantefille* ~ Roshni ~ *RatiGbubblygal1711--Ratna--Mehek25rahmona_paksweFallen Angelmysterygurl1427RiMa_972jasraj123jaspreetm2815Thwisha617InfinitedreamsGiraffidaekirti_fijipickachu

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree that the track of Arjun-Annie & who was that third A...c I don't even remember him...that track was a MAJOR DOWNFALL period of the show...none of the actors in that track were able to impress us with their work...Also v shud bear in mind that during that track Gurmeet & Drashti fell sick many a times, gurmeet got married & alll PLUC I think the Ccreative team had DAMAGED brains on board...so...

But that phase is GONNNEEE...SO LET IT GO...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691.Regal.RatiGbangaloresrahmona_pakswepickachuInfinitedreamsGiraffidae

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
It is not the creative team hun, it is the channel...

the channel have paid big for Samir Sharma, so they want him to be used well in the show...which is why Dev track is given importance...everything that has been shown whether it be sensitive or not...channel has a hand in it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen AngelAbsoluvInfinitedreams

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely.
A show can not solely revolve on the lives of the two main leads and have all the others hang out in the corner for comical fun.
All characters have to do something whether it is a parallel story line that is small but integrates into the lives of the leads or it is the other characters who choose to influences the leads.

Nobody is perfect and asking the characters to be is far-fetched. They are going to make awful decision, act strange, and turn negative or positive. It is all because of the effects of other characters.

Like Dev's influence of Maan's rash decision and leading to the acquisition on Geet. 

A show is just a big domino effect, and someone has to push the first one down. 

I completely agree with you. I really dont know why people are complaining. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691maneet_forever9AbsoluvInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Param Hug wonderful dear, and i am totally agree with you, totally means totally, not tu talli lolz...You know u actually lessened our worked by posting this cause me and Shivi was thinking to make similar post, but good u did...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427Absoluvpickachu

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Param Hug wonderful dear, and i am totally agree with you, totally means totally, not tu talli lolz...You know u actually lessened our worked by posting this cause me and Shivi was thinking to make similar post, but good u did...

Muniza

Ohhh Muniza dear...LAUGHTER KE EXPLOSIONS  has had an effect on us...v r getting JOkKYYY...Big smile///TOTALLY not means TU TALLII...LOL ROFL

Nyways dear u & ur friend Shivi can ENHANCE this post by adding ur views here tooo...that willl have a greater IMPACT ...hopefullyyy...Tongue

bvs7691mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
ur r absolutely right yaar...how long can the serial survive on eye locks and hugs? now that the SR is over, there can be no more demand for that tooWink...
i'm enjoying this track, which is so unique from the regular saas- bahu-fight for supremacy- old flame-tracks..the comedy track is something that was not explored much in Romantic serials...with such wonderful actors the track is entertaining...
of course many still feel dev shudn't be graced with a romance...but it seems all is forgiven and forgotten by Maaneet
there is a chance that the Cvs will have selective amnesia on Dev's past crime...
but the show to continue has to have an alternate track other than MAaneet! better comedy i feel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Agree with you completely.
A show can not solely revolve on the lives of the two main leads and have all the others hang out in the corner for comical fun.
All characters have to do something whether it is a parallel story line that is small but integrates into the lives of the leads or it is the other characters who choose to influences the leads.

Nobody is perfect and asking the characters to be is far-fetched. They are going to make awful decision, act strange, and turn negative or positive. It is all because of the effects of other characters.

Like Dev's influence of Maan's rash decision and leading to the acquisition on Geet. 

A show is just a big domino effect, and someone has to push the first one down. 

I completely agree with you. I really dont know why people are complaining. 

Dear Purple...very nicely put the line in PURPLE...LOL...Agree with u gurl...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

Go to top