Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

I'm gettin so frustrated wit des ppl...
n in b/w all these ppl who r postin des articles seem 2 b new in dis forum!!

dear reshma just don't get frustrated...all are just false rumors posted by NivArth fans...
NivRen will be together till the very end of CCBM😉
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

dear reshma just don't get frustrated...all are just false rumors posted by NivArth fans...
NivRen will be together till the very end of CCBM😉

neetika dear...yeah nivren r meant 2 b 2getha!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel cheated after reading abt new twists.. I want to believe rs reply to anju dat nivren bond 'll become stronger as story goes.. But dis is very depressing.. :'(
hope new girl ends up with sid.. Sid n nivi have moved on.. Bringing them together 'll be a grave mistake.. Even ekta kapoor's prerna of kzk didnt go back to her first love wen her husband left her..
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LE DIVORCE ,LE SACRIFICE ECT JE PENSE QUE CE SONT DES RUMEURS DES FANS NIVIARTH . HEY LES FANS DE NIVIARTH JUST JE VEUX FAIRE SAVOIRE QUE LES FANS DE NIVREN SONT NOMBREUX QUE VOUS. ON VAS FAIRE DE NOTRE MIEUX POUR QUE NIVREN SERONT ENSEMBLE JUSQU'A LA FIN
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

I feel cheated after reading abt new twists.. I want to believe rs reply to anju dat nivren bond 'll become stronger as story goes.. But dis is very depressing.. :'(
hope new girl ends up with sid.. Sid n nivi have moved on.. Bringing them together 'll be a grave mistake.. Even ekta kapoor's prerna of kzk didnt go back to her first love wen her husband left her..

I don't believe it can happen Ashly. Nivi does not feel anything for Sid other than friendship, and that he is family.  Even if they bring another girl, perhaps it will wake Nivi up and allow her to realize within her own heart what Viren actually means to her and her life.  We have to wait and see.  It is not morally possible for either Sid or Nivi to be reunited now, in my view.
sahuja thumbnail
oh god...i cant believe all this is going to be true... really its painful to see that at one point where shows focus so much on family values..and sacrifices...on the other hand they make fun of marriages... a family with so much high values..will accept that one son divorce his loving wife to get her back with his big brother... what kind of values are they talking abt... i cant imagine viren and sid living together under one roof after this happens... which means viren will leave the house for delhi..while sid and nivi will stay back together... had they brought back sandhaya for nivi to realise what she is loosing in terms of viren...would have made sense... to bring nivren together and remind her abt her duties...but with the story going to get nivi-sid back... i hate to tell it is going to become a disgusting story...and i cant stop thinking that hope we would have not saved ccbm.

i think i'll just read the updates... and stop watching the serial from now on...all these tracks have just made me loose my interest in ccbm now... too much time wasted on this... sorry for letting my frustation out...
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahuja

had they brought back sandhaya for nivi to realise what she is loosing in terms of viren...would have made sense... to bring nivren together and remind her abt her duties...but with the story going to get nivi-sid back... i hate to tell it is going to become a disgusting story...and i cant stop thinking that hope we would have not saved ccbm.

But why do you think that its headed the Nivarth way now?  Did any article confirm that?  Would be odd to give out so much about the show.  Esp if they are bringing in someone new I would think they would want to keep the viewers guessing...
sahuja thumbnail
A lot of things are pointing this now. Firstly nivren growing apartness. Now maybe nivi doesn't want her child for dwiti. rs said any sacrifice and lost love and making everyone happy. An the article of sandya states that abt the change in viren an trying off where they left. This has double meaning abt nivi and Sid starting where they left and so do viren and sandhya. So I feel that our fears are coming true. Edited by sahuja - 12 years ago
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We should not loose hope 😊nivren rockss!!! and before ccbm ends i believe evrything btw nivren will resove with a happy ending😃