India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

got so confused suddenly seing them dancing

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i just got so confused when i suddenly saw pihu dancing taking rudra alongwith herConfusedi couldn't understand the motive behind their danceShocked do anybody have any idea why they started dancing suddenlyQuestionwas the dance a part of their sangeet ceremonyOuchanybody who understood plz do share with meBig smileby the way i din't liked the way rudra & pihu danced together and the way gauri started crying feeling the painCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I think that was a rehearsal sort of thing before the actual sangeet.  Massi was saying is gane ko lok kiya jaye  for the sangeet ceremony. I think that was just apractice or something 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i think Pihu is trying to make Rudr remeber something
He already remembers his past when he sees the situation.
Instead of telling stright she is trying to convey the message indirectly. So that he won't get any shock

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
rudra and pihu jodi and dance is awesome. gowri is suspecting pihu. i dont think this time pihu changed the medicine. may be ratnesh and massi. i dont want cvs do the same mistake to pihu  as negative character this 2nd time. . already ranesh and massi is enough. additi aka pihu should be positive and helpful and friendly to rudra and gowri. already the married woman did nasty things for additi. that all the fans hated. now pihu is widow and she changed a lot. so pl cvs do not mess up story.. do the creative things. then everybody will like pihu character. additi pl dont do the negative this time plllease.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

rudra and pihu jodi and dance is awesome. gowri is suspecting pihu. i dont think this time pihu changed the medicine. may be ratnesh and massi. i dont want cvs do the same mistake to pihu  as negative character this 2nd time. . already ranesh and massi is enough. additi aka pihu should be positive and helpful and friendly to rudra and gowri. already the married woman did nasty things for additi. that all the fans hated. now pihu is widow and she changed a lot. so pl cvs do not mess up story.. do the creative things. then everybody will like pihu character. additi pl dont do the negative this time plllease.

i dn't think pihu has turned negative 

Edited by raga_fan - 18 May 2011 at 2:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Instead of telling stright she is trying to convey the message indirectly. So that he won't get any shock

Seeing each and every Pihu's expressions, it doesn't look that she wants R to get his memory back. Plus, she's not that selfless! The only thing P cares about it's her and her own happiness!

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by newt2007

Seeing each and every Pihu's expressions, it doesn't look that she wants R to get his memory back. Plus, she's not that selfless! The only thing P cares about it's her and her own happiness!

I agree, Dar.

And the dance was just a practise for the sangeet/reception.

monaghoshjakrDarine1980

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top