ketki bhabhi should let evrybody know

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i personally think that ketki bhabhi should  definitely tell everybody about the wrong & doubtfull activities of her husband ratnesh👍🏼when ketki bhabhi heard her husband and already have some doubt on his intentions and is well awared of his cheap thoughts on gauri  then i think she should help gauri by telling everybody about ratnesh's bad deeds😃now its high time for ketki bhabhi to take some drastic step on her husband & stop him from doing any harm to  to gauri 's health & also to the relationship of raga👏this is indeed the perfect time that she should let everybody know about her husband's wrong intentions & plan and plotting which he is making against gauri😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes ketki bhabhi should come out. Previously also all that Ratnesh could do was because of Ketki bhabhi,s silence. She should show some braveness now that the entire family and esp Rr is with her
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel2010

Ratnesh is brilliant and high! Ketki is so ugly and boring.

Do you know how boring it is to read your comments which include the same idiotic stuff? If you cant critsize without bashing then stop commenting! Its really annoying that someone like you calls herself/himself AG fan!  I am wondering , why the mods didnt take actions against you!  Cause you still bash actors/actresses/characters!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago