can u juxt update da promo plxx  πŸ˜Š
sooo excited 2 watch dat ☺️
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chapha

can u juxt update da promo plxx  πŸ˜Š
sooo excited 2 watch dat ☺️

i have been trying a lot yaar...i am still not getting it...i dont know where to search anymore..πŸ˜’
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smisidren

Hi Anamika,

Think positive...The story just started and there is a long way to go...The budding romance will grow up to a matured intense love and Anant will fight against the "Purani Soch" to get his love...

hm.. wen there are soo many people here having hope that something good will happen... then ok mee too join u all... letz hope to see something that we wish...
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dnt worry guysss...πŸ˜•...i understand ur feelings...ME TOO CONFUSED...be positive...😊..they will not do nething that is against their upbringing...and enjoyyy the romance bad mein will worry abt their break up....for now have faith on ANANT...😳...
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

heyy supriya...😳...and thanks for appreciating...actually i thought i sounded like a boring  news reporter of the promo...πŸ˜†..i was re-reading and changing the words to make it clear...what i am trying to say....πŸ˜†

anyways...u r right...navya is very bold.πŸ˜›..having the guts to accept her feelings.😳.and to follow it even with all the pressure.πŸ‘.. especially when she is a girl..that too the shy kind😳...really...she is smart😎...but kyaa yaar...anant ko bhi chance doπŸ˜‰(..and a bit time too..he will defiitely need that..πŸ˜†)...i am sure...may be out of shock he wouldnt be able to react much when his family announces his engagement.πŸ˜•..and then he might get a bit confused whether by going against them..he would betray all his belief about parvarish and sanskaar...so at first he may think abut forgetting all he had with navya...but he would soon get fed up without navya and playing the good family inert-boyπŸ˜†...and will definitely fight for her😎...and knowing him...being the sabkaa laadla...he would make sure that baba accepts his marriage with navya...he knows his ways..πŸ˜‰.😎.i am sure...he would never betray navya...😍...all i can think of is ...a lot of drama is ahead...😍

oops deeps, thanks a ton for that line of thot...yes...lets hope he'll realise things before hurting navya too much...n whatever happens, given the sweet guy he is, he deserves a person who is million times better than shagun...i hate the way the character behaves n makes faces...the way she's out to get / net ananth reminds me of a 2 yr old crying till he gets his chocolate or favo toy!! well, lets wait n watch how this drama moves on...n do keep the lovely posts coming!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg😍 omg 😍omg...😍plzzz post the link soon yaar😳
yes123456789 thumbnail
Omg, excited! πŸ˜ƒ
Anyone has the online link? 😊
But at the same time, dont you all think Anant's sort of 'crossing his limits'? I mean not as a "potential bf", but as a change in his "traditional family values" guy?πŸ˜•
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yes123456789

Omg, excited! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyone has the online link? 😊
But at the same time, dont you all think Anant's sort of 'crossing his limits'? I mean not as a "potential bf", but as a change in his "traditional family values" guy?πŸ˜•

I agree!! But then when one is in love, nothing seems wrong! πŸ˜†

Navya takes matters too slow, and ANANT is tooo hyper all the time! SO A CLASH HAPPENS!

We can just hope after todays roothna-manana they will agree on the terms and conditions of their intimacy of the relationship πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

plss post the link...😊
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😍 Please post the link ,eagerly waiting for the promo