Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AnYa4eva

WoW...OMG...i can't wait to see it...

i'll try and find the link, plz post it if you find it!!

heyy thanks yaar...i tried but couldnt get it yet...πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

hi deepsπŸ˜› ...a lovely description of the promo😊😊...cant wait to  catch it...n ur last line is really worth thinking abt...after all...ananth is so unpredictable and im sure he's going to give in to family pressure n get engaged...will hate him for doing so! hope ananth does not turn out to be the typical tongue tied hero! When he could go n get navya from her house at night for nimishas enegagement despite knowing how much trouble he's putting her into, y cant he do something abt his family??

Didnt i tell u in one of my earlier replies that maybe by next weekend we'd see ananth's engagement with shagun...for this show was doing too well...n all good things have to come to an end in hindi soaps n take the balaji route of breakups, pining, loveless marriages, divorces, n remarriages!!
In fact navya is bolder when it comes to her feelings for him..shes lying so much n getting off the bus for him, that was bold given the difficulty with which she got permission...

poor navya...my heart goes out to her...that too when no one except ananth knows abt her feelings...n after what happened betn them...how cud she possibly see this engagement happening? wish ritzz or appy got to know abt them...i also agree with u that renuka is right in worrying abt navya...im going to quit this show if ananth does not do something for Anya n silently gets engaged to atupid shagun n then apologises to navya n pines for her...

heyy supriya...😳...and thanks for appreciating...actually i thought i sounded like a boring  news reporter of the promo...πŸ˜†..i was re-reading and changing the words to make it clear...what i am trying to say....πŸ˜†

anyways...u r right...navya is very bold.πŸ˜›..having the guts to accept her feelings.😳.and to follow it even with all the pressure.πŸ‘.. especially when she is a girl..that too the shy kind😳...really...she is smart😎...but kyaa yaar...anant ko bhi chance doπŸ˜‰(..and a bit time too..he will defiitely need that..πŸ˜†)...i am sure...may be out of shock he wouldnt be able to react much when his family announces his engagement.πŸ˜•..and then he might get a bit confused whether by going against them..he would betray all his belief about parvarish and sanskaar...so at first he may think abut forgetting all he had with navya...but he would soon get fed up without navya and playing the good family inert-boyπŸ˜†...and will definitely fight for her😎...and knowing him...being the sabkaa laadla...he would make sure that baba accepts his marriage with navya...he knows his ways..πŸ˜‰.😎.i am sure...he would never betray navya...😍...all i can think of is ...a lot of drama is ahead...😍
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont wanna see any promos more... im totally heart broken...πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Yaar, whatever is happening , it's kinda unpredictable!
I have seen many serials before but this one is really confusing.
Its promos n SBSs are extremely out of imagination.
We like their scenes and thus their acts but something very odd is happening n that too very soon.
What's this all yaar?
Can anybody plz explain ye ho kya raha hai...ofcourse pyaar but aise?πŸ˜•

i feel they are trying to get on major phase of the show...thats why they r hurrying it...but i wish they had extended the current track...and made it a bit more gradual.πŸ€”..anyways...maybe ..they know what they r doingπŸ€”...lets see how this goes..😎
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika_0

i dont wanna see any promos more... im totally heart broken...πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­

heyy dont be sad yaar...this is going to be very interesting soon...mark my words...this will end up good...πŸ˜‰
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please post the link when u got it,we are very eager to watch it, i wish anant and navya want to success in their love

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deeps07

heyy dont be sad yaar...this is going to be very interesting soon...mark my words...this will end up good...πŸ˜‰

wish ur words became true.. but really really dont wanna see that rubbish engagement...

this was the only serial i loved fromthe very first promo itself...i had many hopes on it... hoped it wud never go in the other serials' stupid paths... but...
😭
deeps07 thumbnail

wish ur words became true.. but really really dont wanna see that rubbish engagement...

this was the only serial i loved fromthe very first promo itself...i had many hopes on it... hoped it wud never go in the other serials' stupid paths... but...
😭

have faith...we can hope for the best..😳
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God plzz dont get depresssed and sad its a track and in evry love story some thing need to be happened so dont worry nothing going to happen even it will be interesting!!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Anamika,

Think positive...The story just started and there is a long way to go...The budding romance will grow up to a matured intense love and Anant will fight against the "Purani Soch" to get his love...