Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi deeps😛 ...a lovely description of the promo😊😊...cant wait to  catch it...n ur last line is really worth thinking abt...after all...ananth is so unpredictable and im sure he's going to give in to family pressure n get engaged...will hate him for doing so! hope ananth does not turn out to be the typical tongue tied hero! When he could go n get navya from her house at night for nimishas enegagement despite knowing how much trouble he's putting her into, y cant he do something abt his family??

Didnt i tell u in one of my earlier replies that maybe by next weekend we'd see ananth's engagement with shagun...for this show was doing too well...n all good things have to come to an end in hindi soaps n take the balaji route of breakups, pining, loveless marriages, divorces, n remarriages!!
In fact navya is bolder when it comes to her feelings for him..shes lying so much n getting off the bus for him, that was bold given the difficulty with which she got permission...

poor navya...my heart goes out to her...that too when no one except ananth knows abt her feelings...n after what happened betn them...how cud she possibly see this engagement happening? wish ritzz or appy got to know abt them...i also agree with u that renuka is right in worrying abt navya...im going to quit this show if ananth does not do something for Anya n silently gets engaged to atupid shagun n then apologises to navya n pines for her...
Cool_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanz a lot deeps... very exiting... pls post d link if u gt it...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[

poor navya...my heart goes out to her...that too when no one except ananth knows abt her feelings...n after what happened betn them...how cud she possibly see this engagement happening? wish ritzz or appy got to know abt them...i also agree with u that renuka is right in worrying abt navya...im going to quit this show if ananth does not do something for Anya n silently gets engaged to atupid shagun n then apologises to navya n pines for her...
[/QUOTE]

i'm also feeling soory for Navya...but i think the real love story will start after the seperation and engagement...until now they are in the prelimnery stage of love so thinking about family and backing off is quite natural...i'm sure that the sepeartion will lead to a deep true love story...
so be positive and expect for the best...
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar, whatever is happening , it's kinda unpredictable!
I have seen many serials before but this one is really confusing.
Its promos n SBSs are extremely out of imagination.
We like their scenes and thus their acts but something very odd is happening n that too very soon.
What's this all yaar?
Can anybody plz explain ye ho kya raha hai...ofcourse pyaar but aise?😕
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just this single article will bring navya down from top 2 position... if its going this usual track then now way... it will go down after 10...
lonelyshadow thumbnail
thanks dear!
this is going too fast! anant ke feelings toh ab tak proprely nahe dekhain hain!!!

Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything is going so fast fast and fasttt! ðŸ˜†
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supria

hi deeps😛 ...a lovely description of the promo😊😊...cant wait to  catch it...n ur last line is really worth thinking abt...after all...ananth is so unpredictable and im sure he's going to give in to family pressure n get engaged...will hate him for doing so! hope ananth does not turn out to be the typical tongue tied hero! When he could go n get navya from her house at night for nimishas enegagement despite knowing how much trouble he's putting her into, y cant he do something abt his family??

I have a feeling that he will do a big drama to stop the marriage and no one suspect him case as we know exams also near after picnic so I think he will engage after the exams..but after exams he will create a drama...case now he need to realize he is in love
Didnt i tell u in one of my earlier replies that maybe by next weekend we'd see ananth's engagement with shagun...for this show was doing too well...n all good things have to come to an end in hindi soaps n take the balaji route of breakups, pining, loveless marriages, divorces, n remarriages!!
I just wish yaar this will be a good show without any remarriage and divorce cases I hate ooopsss those are not good for the drama...I think this will be a different drama and also Anant will realize this and he will get Ranbirs and appy ritz alos harry's help...
In fact navya is bolder when it comes to her feelings for him..shes lying so much n getting off the bus for him, that was bold given the difficulty with which she got permission...

I don't think thios stupid shagun will never apologize she want how ever to marry Anant...Anant is the one who came and follow Navya so I think Anant is the one who need to do a drama..there is a big person who can help him to create a drama here ...Nimi...Nimi knew na...so she also help him😉

I just hope this show will be a different one without Divorce and Remarriage ...Anant has 2 years so he will fight for his love...

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pleaseee give the link na😭
-veena.shona- thumbnail
why r dey gng so fast, its kinda rushed😕