new promo out!!

Posted: 12 years ago
heyy...just saw the new promo๐Ÿ˜...i wasnt expecting it...so couldnt really follow everything...

its night time๐Ÿ˜...and navya did come to meet him as he asked her to meet him at 10 as per sbs๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜...and well..it goes like this...๐Ÿ˜‰
navya turns around to go( she is waring a blue salwaar๐Ÿ˜..and anant the yellow T's๐Ÿ˜)...anant holds her hand to stop her...he raises her hand and kiss itโ˜บ๏ธ...then he turns her back to face him and make a look with his eyes as if trying to convince her something silentlyโ˜บ๏ธ...then he goes nearer to her..it seems like they are going to do the tradtional kiss๐Ÿ˜ฒ...background..i think was only the bakaboo song..i missed if there was any talks..๐Ÿ˜•.i was quite slow to pick up..๐Ÿ˜ก.
..well the song bekaboo  really suites๐Ÿ˜†...both are just  tooo bekaboo.....pathaa nahiin...now i am really scared๐Ÿ˜•...kyaa kar rahaa hein yah donon..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ...it looks like renukaa really was right in worrying about navya..๐Ÿ˜•...somehow...i feel like this time  the kiss wont happen...(may be someone interrupts๐Ÿค”)..and i am not feeling happy about that either๐Ÿค”...i dont kow how i feel now...i am actually worried for them๐Ÿ˜’,,,becz...if he does get engaged..it would look like he cheated on her ..๐Ÿ˜’..lets see how this goes..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Licyabhingya

cud u plz post the link

ohh!! i dont have it dear...it just aired on SP...i will try to get it...๐Ÿ˜ณ..and if anyone has i will be thankful if they would post it...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
this is going too fast...๐Ÿ˜•
tooo bekabooo these two are...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 12 years ago
yeah but really apprehensive abt the upcoming track... shagun n anant... yikes... ๐Ÿคข... marriage so soon... again yikes๐Ÿคข... 
but just wanna be optimistic coz the show is abt navya n her love anant... n till date the cvs ve managed to bring in the surprise element n stunned us by showing things we ve never imagined... which has 2 implications,,, either that the engagement will make the events take a different turn n bring anya together ( i hope this is what happens) or may be it will turn into an ekta kapoor's daily soap ... again yikes๐Ÿคข

Moral of the story: this is what happens when u rush into luv stories
thnx 4 update yahan to sab jet speed se ho raha hai, seems future tracks r gonna be sad ones
thanks a lot @deeps07 ๐Ÿค—
do provide us with the link if u get it

seriously... these two r really bekabooo in loveโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
kya fayada inn promos se... after all these are just to keep us impatient.. after everything they are gonna separate as per usual serial tracksss...๐Ÿ’”

im too much shocked with the upcoming track... i was really in love with the show.. but hearing this im totally shattered...๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
I think that the engagement will not take place Anant will do some thing...case he will realize that he is in love with Navya and he can't live with out her...hope good thing will happen other wise ooopppsss
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
WoW...OMG...i can't wait to see it...
i'll try and find the link, plz post it if you find it!!