India-Forums

Navya
Navya

new promo out!!

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
heyy...just saw the new promoDay Dreaming...i wasnt expecting it...so couldnt really follow everything...D'oh

its night timeDay Dreaming...and navya did come to meet him as he asked her to meet him at 10 as per sbsWinkDay Dreaming...and well..it goes like this...Wink
navya turns around to go( she is waring a blue salwaarDay Dreaming..and anant the yellow T'sDay Dreaming)...anant holds her hand to stop her...he raises her hand and kiss itBlushing...then he turns her back to face him and make a look with his eyes as if trying to convince her something silentlyBlushing...then he goes nearer to her..it seems like they are going to do the tradtional kissShocked...background..i think was only the bakaboo song..i missed if there was any talks..Confused.i was quite slow to pick up..Angry.
..well the song bekaboo  really suitesLOL...both are just  tooo bekaboo..D'oh...pathaa nahiin...now i am really scaredConfused...kyaa kar rahaa hein yah donon..ConfusedShocked...it looks like renukaa really was right in worrying about navya..ConfusedD'oh...somehow...i feel like this time  the kiss wont happen...(may be someone interruptsErmm)..and i am not feeling happy about that eitherErmm...i dont kow how i feel now...i am actually worried for themDisapprove,,,becz...if he does get engaged..it would look like he cheated on her ..Disapprove..lets see how this goes..Stern Smile

Edited by deeps07 - 18 May 2011 at 2:26am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_submonicayLoveMishalStraktzbcclaksharahinamyraliciousgizmo786diva_princesskripsyhm991Pallavi_roxtanya.dsouzaRuxana91Cool_priyaArhiliciousLOVELicyabhingyaMiiss_Uroojakshi-sidputulscrpnglmadhu_sridharThaniyah_KtulliRichie-Richsaumzisihucuty_kAnant_loverAnuPurva.FunLuvingGirl.Fairyfariaganga16trTasneem-17-Reshmi-cherrypansy-Ammie-unknown2341lonelyshadowPeace67-Facetious-aish_punkBobbi.anjani-pagli-tellyaddict-Fallen Angelsamratrocksnami2811viniva sharmawida-SilverAngel--Swetha-

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
cud u plz post the link
deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Licyabhingya

cud u plz post the link

ohh!! i dont have it dear...it just aired on SP...i will try to get it...Embarrassed..and if anyone has i will be thankful if they would post it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Licyabhingya

nila_music Senior Member
nila_music
nila_music

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
this is going too fast...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nr-SMay31-

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
tooo bekabooo these two are...D'ohLOL

Edited by deeps07 - 17 May 2011 at 8:29pm

Nisa_nr

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
yeah but really apprehensive abt the upcoming track... shagun n anant... yikes... Dead... marriage so soon... again yikesDead... 
but just wanna be optimistic coz the show is abt navya n her love anant... n till date the cvs ve managed to bring in the surprise element n stunned us by showing things we ve never imagined... which has 2 implications,,, either that the engagement will make the events take a different turn n bring anya together ( i hope this is what happens) or may be it will turn into an ekta kapoor's daily soap ... again yikesDead

Moral of the story: this is what happens when u rush into luv stories

deeps07

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 update yahan to sab jet speed se ho raha hai, seems future tracks r gonna be sad ones

deeps07

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot @deeps07 Hug
do provide us with the link if u get itApprove

seriously... these two r really bekabooo in loveBlushingDay Dreaming

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index