Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol interesting that the legal age to get married is 21 for men  in India...that means when i got married my husband was a "baal var"  LOOOL 😆
With regards to the anant-navya track... i have no idea where the CVs are taking this...i think they brought Shagun in tooo early, let the love blossom a bit before bringing the kabab main hadi... first it was sonia and now Shagun  
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

baal var🤣

balika vadhu din gaye, nw presenting Anant, d Baal Var🤣

for more info, watch Navya Mon to Fri at 10 pm [sometimes on saturdays too😉] only on Star Plus🤣🤣

🤣

donno wen will CT wake up...hallooo anant is only 19... thinking abt his marrg is legally crime...now its time for him to fall in love... usenavya se pyaar karne dooo..shaadi ke bare main hum 2 saal baad soochenge...

yes123456789 thumbnail
HAHA, i think the CVs seem to have forgotten his age and the fact that it's legally not allowed. Maybe the adams family lives by shocker baba's The-Adams-Land laws😛
-Ursh- thumbnail
How can they get Nimisha married at 17 years old then ? hey makes no sense if thats the legal age!?
weird. Anant won't be engaged then hey!!!.. what is the legal age for girls to get married in India?
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: urshiep

How can they get Nimisha married at 17 years old then ? hey makes no sense if thats the legal age!?

weird. Anant won't be engaged then hey!!!.. what is the legal age for girls to get married in India?

OMG, ws she jst 17😲

d legal age is 18 yrs for girls!

i think we shld call n inform d police abt dis😆

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

OMG, ws she jst 17😲

d legal age is 18 yrs for girls!

i think we shld call n inform d police abt dis😆

arey nahin nahin..she told tat her marrg will hppn only 1yr later...but for anant...😡