Navya

Marriage legal age..

bccl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Isn't the legal age for marriage in India for men 21 yrs? If Anant is 19, and gets engaged now, he has 2 yrs to get married. So even if he gets engaged to Shagun now, he has enough time to fight for Navya. 
The serial will get more interesting if he goes against his family,manages to break his engagement , and then convince Navya of his love. He then is a true AASHIQ!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yupp...i too was thinking that he was only 19.🤔..but how come his family even think about him getting married.😒..i mean after all the izzath and all, do they seriously want to go to jail for child marriage...🤔🤣...well...actually, its good that he is only 19😉...so until 21 he gets the chance to know and love navya...😍😍😍...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat a stupid soch... anant abhi bhi egg shell se bahar nahin aaya aur abhi se hi unki shaadiii..

y the Creative team is bringing this shaadi engagement track now????????????????????
anamika_0 thumbnail
😡😡😡😡
Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry yaar ANant will do a drama to stop the engagement this engagement will not take place...
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Engagement isn't marriage, at the end AnYa are going to get married and nothing can stop them😉...even Rama and Shagun😡!!
anamika_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnYa4eva

Engagement isn't marriage, at the end AnYa are going to get married and nothing can stop them😉...even Rama and Shagun😡!!

at the end!!!!!that will surely happen... so shud we wait till the last epsode to see them uniting like all those other soaps.?????????????????after a series of marriages n divorces?????????????????????

anyways i lost hope in navyaa... waited for a beautiful love story..but this too flows in the same old tracks...
😔
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i ws also thinking d same thing😊

ab to anant bachcha hai, aur abhi se shadi😡

i hope he does all d drama which our Bollywood heroes do😆

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow...anant the baal var... 😆...its a good point but if the cv's have forgotten the legal age..we will bombard them...
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

wow...anant the baal var... 😆...its a good point but if the cv's have forgotten the legal age..we will bombard them...

baal var🤣

balika vadhu din gaye, nw presenting Anant, d Baal Var🤣

for more info, watch Navya Mon to Fri at 10 pm [sometimes on saturdays too😉] only on Star Plus🤣🤣