India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Marriage legal age..

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Isn't the legal age for marriage in India for men 21 yrs? If Anant is 19, and gets engaged now, he has 2 yrs to get married. So even if he gets engaged to Shagun now, he has enough time to fight for Navya. 
The serial will get more interesting if he goes against his family,manages to break his engagement , and then convince Navya of his love. He then is a true AASHIQ!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91pkaur92be-happy-alwaysFairyfaria-veena.shona-deeps07.infinite.Peace67samratrocksanu17

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
yupp...i too was thinking that he was only 19.Ermm..but how come his family even think about him getting married.Disapprove..i mean after all the izzath and all, do they seriously want to go to jail for child marriage...ErmmROFL...well...actually, its good that he is only 19Wink...so until 21 he gets the chance to know and love navya...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharThaniyah_Kanu17

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
wat a stupid soch... anant abhi bhi egg shell se bahar nahin aaya aur abhi se hi unki shaadiii..

y the Creative team is bringing this shaadi engagement track now????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92Thaniyah_K

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by anamika_0 - 17 May 2011 at 11:57pm
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
don't worry yaar ANant will do a drama to stop the engagement this engagement will not take place...

bcclpkaur92

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Engagement isn't marriage, at the end AnYa are going to get married and nothing can stop themWink...even Rama and ShagunAngry!!

pkaur92Thaniyah_K

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnYa4eva

Engagement isn't marriage, at the end AnYa are going to get married and nothing can stop themWink...even Rama and ShagunAngry!!

at the end!!!!!that will surely happen... so shud we wait till the last epsode to see them uniting like all those other soaps.?????????????????after a series of marriages n divorces?????????????????????

anyways i lost hope in navyaa... waited for a beautiful love story..but this too flows in the same old tracks...
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

i ws also thinking d same thingSmile

ab to anant bachcha hai, aur abhi se shadiAngry

i hope he does all d drama which our Bollywood heroes doLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index