i know what is the future track

anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seeing Abhi's condition and his love for naina,daksh will tell naina to marry abhi an she will say yes...then she will win abhi's mothers' heart with great difficulty...then just before one day of marriage,she will tell daksh,it would have been good if instead of abhi,daksh should have proposed her,so that there was no need to leave aayi and daksh and all and home...daksh will hug her...naina knows that daksh loves her...she also realises her love...parents tell abhi and he will leave...finally dakshna marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope not but the condition what is right now
it is going in that way
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This story line reminds me a Malayalam film "Niram" (means color).It has a Tamil remake too.
The story is like that Sona and Ebi are neighbours who born on same day. They are brought up together. For everything they are together (pranking, studying, eating and everything). If they have food, before having it they exchange, if the get letters sona's letter is read by Ebi and Ebi's by Sona. Such a bonding is btn them. Both the families are happy in their relation and they wish they be together always. Thus in college's final year Drama competition, Sona has to go Delhi. And Ebi had to practice for volley ball state competition. It is the first time they are not together and they both miss each other. Here Ebi is alone he comes to know that he has some affection towards Sona. he prepares card for her and about to tell her the matter on her return. When Sona retuned from Delhi, he asked her the news. In between she told that one guy proposed her. Ebi gets shocked and asked her what she told. She tells she did not answer him and asks him about his opinion. Ebi hides his feelings and encourages Sona to love that guy. At last she told yes to that guy. But she does not consider that guy more than Ebi. Then after their college the mrg is moved forward. They plan to take her to US soon (within one week i rem). Sona felt unconfortable in leaving Ebi alone here. She tells Ebi that she does not want to go and all the love was not needed. She starts to say him that it would be fine instead of that guy if Ebi loved her. Ebi loses his control and he passionately hugs her with pain. Sona gets wondered. Ebi retains his conciousness and understands his fault. He says sorry and leaves there. Sona cannot understand what happened. reaching home, she recollects all things and finds something strange. She rememberd Ebi snatched one of their friends letter from her while reading. She rushes to Ebi's room and started to search for that letter. Then she finds the card which was prepared by Ebi on her b'day. It was written "Suk-ri-ya" (in that film, it is used as a code for I love you). she gets shcked and continued searching for the letter and finally finds it. in the same it was written "Ebi, you are losing your love. It is not late to say her about ur feelings". By then Ebi came into the room and Sona bursts out and cries. Ebi asked her not to say abt the matter to anybody as both families are happy with the mrg. After her Betrothal, Ebi plans to go from there as he comes to know that in the presence of him the mrg may not be possible (Sona will not be OK). In the climax, Sona goes to drop him at railway station and she tries her max to not let him go. But in the home, the servant tells the truth to both fimilies and they rushes to the station. Finaly they finds them and Ebi's father teases him that if he had missed one trrain there will be a lot of other trains. If their plan is not to go, then retun home fast. Sona's father tells them that their wish was they both be together always. But Ebi and Sona had that feeling only at that time. Asked them not to worry abt the mrg, they will handle that. And a happy ending.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjalianjali

seeing Abhi's condition and his love for naina,daksh will tell naina to marry abhi an she will say yes...then she will win abhi's mothers' heart with great difficulty...then just before one day of marriage,she will tell daksh,it would have been good if instead of abhi,daksh should have proposed her,so that there was no need to leave aayi and daksh and all and home...daksh will hug her...naina knows that daksh loves her...she also realises her love...parents tell abhi and he will leave...finally dakshna marriage

hhhmmm almost what im thinking... but i guess daksh's love wud come infront of everyone on the wedding day... either abhi, daksh or naina wud stop abhina 😳 marriage...
abhi,as he's nt  bad guy, wud get to know that daksh loves naina n naina loves daksh... but naina's only marrying him because she thinks that daksh loves someone else... but on the wedding day jst b4 seventh phera.. abhi wud stop marriage...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒor
daksh wud finally tell that he loves naina and abhi then wud sacrifice his love πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›
or
naina wud say she loves daksh n dont want to marry abhi πŸ˜”πŸ˜›
Nivetracy thumbnail
Ya its true thats what going to happen in the present situation... but anyway at the end dhakshna's marriage!!!.
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjalianjali]seeing Abhi's condition and his love for naina,daksh will tell naina to marry abhi an she will say yes...then she will win abhi's mothers' heart with great difficulty.../QUOTE]

i also think this mite happen. hope abhi realises earlier like at the engagement.i can't wait that long for them to get together. i can picture a scene where the ring slips from abhis fingers and rolls all the way to daksh's feet.