Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
u all dissected the article pretty well. 😆 Agree with all of u on the article. they just put 2 + 2 and got 10 instead of 4. 😆 😆

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Fatty...It was totally hyperbolic...they have featured all rich guys..Karan Kundra and Mohit Sehgal who are potrayed as living in 200 room mansions😆...Papa's rich boys who made it to stardom...It loooked like a darn Matrimonial ad🤣

hahahahahhaahhahahhah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg srush that is so true btw lagta hai u always reading matrimony ads :P

thanks for sharing Tanu 

but thora over exxagerated article  tha :P

Mansions  got is this is a piece of kekta kapoor story :P

Mansions , garage full of cars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this article Amu😊
But,like many of u mentioned it seemed slightly overstretched😆
I agree with Srush,it does has the feel of matrimony ads.😉
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing, This truly is a matrimoiny ad, only headline & placement is different.😆
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing dear
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO exaggeration much?😆  Lage raho TOI.

But if the "10% happiness" quote is indeed by him, I like that👏

Thanks for posting!
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm having a hard time believing the article - in it's entirety ...  Kundar's parents are doctors????   And his sibling too?  

Wahi, Khan and Segal I could believe, coz they come off like that in their interviews - i.e financially independent.

THe other two - although they come off as blaze as the rest, their info was overly exaggerated, no?  I mean, mansion?  Doctors and business owners?  hmmm.

But if so - good for them.  $$ or no $$, it takes guts to carve out ones own path, distinct from that of family and society, and to defy lineage and be recognized for one's worth.   They have it.  And, ultimately, happiness in what one does.  

Good for them, even though I'm skeptical about it.   All in all as someone said, if the point is to let us know that these guys are financially independent, and have taken to the path of Tellywood inspite of their $$ independence, then more power to them.

-S
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

It's interesting to know some of these 'actors' had some other career goals but ended up in acting career somehow. 🤔 😆

I noticed that too! 😆 They came for the 'fame and popularity' :hearts: Acting naam ke cheez toh, who cares about that, na? :D
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: make-believe

I noticed that too! 😆 They came for the 'fame and popularity' :hearts: Acting naam ke cheez toh, who cares about that, na? :D

I was thinking the same too. Unlike MR the rest of the guys are not that choosy abt their roles. They mostly go with what is perceived to be hot atm. They are prolly in TV as the struggle might be more in Bollywood.
Btw apart from MR its only Abbas Khan I feel who cares for 'acting'. If not for this article I would have never known he's a wealthy guy. I have liked him in some of his earlier roles.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
@Srush
tujhe bada pata hai matrimonial ads ke baare mein..haina?😉