Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Kukkan you are AWESOME! (Page 2)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

yes u right ..i was thinking the same while i was wacthing..whata  good friend just like his own brother..and he knows G...very well..and he has respect for Run..and he treats her like a sister ,bhabi,and ..he is awesome...soon he is gonna be strong character...Smileno doubt...

Yeap even I also want to see a strong development in Kukkan's character because he's become so sweet! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallukinu17

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Yeah Kukkan has alwayz treated her respectfully hes like Guddu's good conscience and Jabbu is his bad conscience .
But it wouldve been nice if Mahadevi&Kukkan became a couple he would knock some sense into her!

Lol I dunno... the thought of him hooking up with Mahadevi just doesnt seem right... Mahadevi's so school-girlish ummm I mean immature. But I really wouldnt mind if he does have a romantic track in future. Maybe with Neelu?WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

@shivani003- Thanks for starting a thread on our beloved KukkanStar.  

He is the most sensible & the most nicest out of the 3 guys.  Jabbo sooo deserved that slap Kukkan gave him.  I decided quite recently to give Kukkan a bigger role in my ff- I gave him a love storyBig smile.  The girl he falls for is... not tellin' u yetLOL  I'll give u a hint though.  HINT: It's not Neelu   

Awww! Ur welcome! I have just started liking him since the last few episodes and well we are all so busy discussing Gunjhun most of the time so I knew it would be refreshing to appreciate this guy.

Haha yea I also agree thats what crossed my mind in todays episode that Jabboo is the bad conscience in G's head and Kukkan is the good conscience. Just hoping he stays this way cos he seems like a gem of a person right now. Smile

Prabhkalluedabella

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by edabella

@shivani003- Thanks for starting a thread on our beloved KukkanStar.  

He is the most sensible & the most nicest out of the 3 guys.  Jabbo sooo deserved that slap Kukkan gave him.  I decided quite recently to give Kukkan a bigger role in my ff- I gave him a love storyBig smile.  The girl he falls for is... not tellin' u yetLOL  I'll give u a hint though.  HINT: It's not Neelu   

Awww! Ur welcome! I have just started liking him since the last few episodes and well we are all so busy discussing Gunjhun most of the time so I knew it would be refreshing to appreciate this guy.

Haha yea I also agree thats what crossed my mind in todays episode that Jabboo is the bad conscience in G's head and Kukkan is the good conscience. Just hoping he stays this way cos he seems like a gem of a person right now. Smile

Gud Gud edabella...family planning huhWink...umm...kukkan n guddu's...???LOL
n thanx shivani 4 d thread...!!!Big smile
howevr may it be, i jst want 2 see dat gansta jerk jhabbuDead getng huuugeee...slaps from...guddu, runjhun, mahadevi, amma, kukkan (onc again..), n al d oder girlz whom he has cheated...AngryAngryAngry...and ne oder who-so-ever wants 2...and if givn a chanc, v  wud also join d brigade...DancingPartyDancinghow cud he evn think of splittin' GuNjhun into Guddu n Runjhun...!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluedabellashivani003

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Kukkan is the biggest support of Runjhun but he was a rascal before as Gardes said...But what I noticed he always wanted to see Guddu's wellbeing
and the person who is with Guddu or loves Guddu will get respect from Kukkan...
            Kukkan was against Runjhun when Gunjhun were not married coz that time she was against Guddu but when he came to know her anad her personality ...by observing her behaviour closely after their marriage...he changed her views for her and now they can be great friends as they have the potential to become best friends...
          I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...Winkand one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu...   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SMikanSakuraedabellaPrabhkallugardesshivani003sigridkinu17Infofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Kukkan is the biggest support of Runjhun but he was a rascal before as Gardes said...But what I noticed he always wanted to see Guddu's wellbeing
            Kukkan was against Runjhun when Gunjhun were not married coz that time she was against Guddu but when he came to know her anad her personality ...by observing her behaviour closely after their marriage...he changed her views for her and now they can be great friends as they have the potential to become best friends...
          I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...Winkand one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu...   

Well said, Sur!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluazuriasur001shivani003Infofan

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...Winkand one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu... yes he has some innocent looks ..thanks to CV to find him..and he is doing great..he is  the blessing bridge for Gunjhun... 

Prabhkallushivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Haha loved today's scene. 15-16 flies!ROFL And maybe Guddu was one of them by mistakeWink

I was just watching Laagi tujhse lagan yesterday and realised that Kukkan n Guddu's realtionship is like Baaji n Dutta's friendship. He watches Guddu's back and looks out for him all the time Smile

Anyway thanx guys for appreciating my rambling. I dont normally make topics in this forum but this is a very pleasant forum to post in because ppl actually indulge in proper meaningful discussions and there's no immature fighting.Thumbs Up

I think I will be more active on this forum. Its very welcoming.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001edabellaazuriaInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index