Kukkan you are AWESOME! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by edabella

@shivani003- Thanks for starting a thread on our beloved Kukkan⭐️.  

He is the most sensible & the most nicest out of the 3 guys.  Jabbo sooo deserved that slap Kukkan gave him.  I decided quite recently to give Kukkan a bigger role in my ff- I gave him a love story😃.  The girl he falls for is... not tellin' u yet😆  I'll give u a hint though.  HINT: It's not Neelu   

Awww! Ur welcome! I have just started liking him since the last few episodes and well we are all so busy discussing Gunjhun most of the time so I knew it would be refreshing to appreciate this guy.

Haha yea I also agree thats what crossed my mind in todays episode that Jabboo is the bad conscience in G's head and Kukkan is the good conscience. Just hoping he stays this way cos he seems like a gem of a person right now. 😊
Originally posted by shivani003

Awww! Ur welcome! I have just started liking him since the last few episodes and well we are all so busy discussing Gunjhun most of the time so I knew it would be refreshing to appreciate this guy.

Haha yea I also agree thats what crossed my mind in todays episode that Jabboo is the bad conscience in G's head and Kukkan is the good conscience. Just hoping he stays this way cos he seems like a gem of a person right now. 😊

Gud Gud edabella...family planning huh😉...umm...kukkan n guddu's...???😆
n thanx shivani 4 d thread...!!!😃
howevr may it be, i jst want 2 see dat gansta jerk jhabbu🤢 getng huuugeee...slaps from...guddu, runjhun, mahadevi, amma, kukkan (onc again..), n al d oder girlz whom he has cheated...😡😡😡...and ne oder who-so-ever wants 2...and if givn a chanc, v  wud also join d brigade...🥳how cud he evn think of splittin' GuNjhun into Guddu n Runjhun...!!!😡
Kukkan is the biggest support of Runjhun but he was a rascal before as Gardes said...But what I noticed he always wanted to see Guddu's wellbeing
and the person who is with Guddu or loves Guddu will get respect from Kukkan...
            Kukkan was against Runjhun when Gunjhun were not married coz that time she was against Guddu but when he came to know her anad her personality ...by observing her behaviour closely after their marriage...he changed her views for her and now they can be great friends as they have the potential to become best friends...
          I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...😉and one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu...   
Originally posted by sur001

Kukkan is the biggest support of Runjhun but he was a rascal before as Gardes said...But what I noticed he always wanted to see Guddu's wellbeing
            Kukkan was against Runjhun when Gunjhun were not married coz that time she was against Guddu but when he came to know her anad her personality ...by observing her behaviour closely after their marriage...he changed her views for her and now they can be great friends as they have the potential to become best friends...
          I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...😉and one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu...   

Well said, Sur!
Originally posted by sur001

I feel Kukkan is kinda cute...having child like face...😉and one more thing he is the bridge for Gunjhun and countereffect medicine for Jabbu... yes he has some innocent looks ..thanks to CV to find him..and he is doing great..he is  the blessing bridge for Gunjhun... 
Haha loved today's scene. 15-16 flies!🤣 And maybe Guddu was one of them by mistake😉

I was just watching Laagi tujhse lagan yesterday and realised that Kukkan n Guddu's realtionship is like Baaji n Dutta's friendship. He watches Guddu's back and looks out for him all the time 😊

Anyway thanx guys for appreciating my rambling. I dont normally make topics in this forum but this is a very pleasant forum to post in because ppl actually indulge in proper meaningful discussions and there's no immature fighting.👍🏼

I think I will be more active on this forum. Its very welcoming.

Yah i agree kukkan is the most wisest of all 3 G's friends
Kukkan characterization is amazing.  I feel that he acts as the conscience of Guddu.  Truly, his sincerity towards his bhabi is really nice.  When he supports Runjun and tells about how nice at heart she is, it really moves the viewers.  At the same time, when he confronts jabbo for the way he is behaving between gunjun also, i feel he really acts as conscience of the characters.
Nice character.
I totally agree Kukkan is the best...i also started to like him from the day he has started to support Runjhun..he's awesome
Wow! At least 34 girls like Kukkan along with me!
I wasnt expecting such a response for my first post here lol

Bottom line: So what if Guddu's not the smartest? At least he has positive ppl around him like Runjhun  n Kukkan n yea yea Amma to show the light.
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago