Posted: 12 years ago

Recently I have really started liking (not in the way I LOVE Guddu😳) Kukkan's role because of his loyalty to his bhabhi. I love how he gives so much respect to Runjhun and is loyal to her like Lakshman was to Sita. I just love their bhabhi - devar relationship.

And of course it goes without saying that out of all 3 friends, Kukkan is no doubt the smartest and perhaps the most sensible one. He knew that the mobile center will be an asset, not a liability for Guddu. He knew that if Guddu loses the challenge it will actually be an indirect win for his good. And of course he stood up for Runjhun today and put in a good word for her. Iam sure a lot of us have more respect for Kukkan now. And best of all, I was happy he can bitch slap Jabboo hehe😃 
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Kukkan was a rascal when they were harassing Runjhun but now that he has palti badlofied, he is also a true friend to Runjhun.  He is loyal to both Guddu and Runjhun.  Love Kukkan's character.
Originally posted by gardes

Kukkan was a rascal when they were harassing Runjhun but now that he has palti badlofied, he is also a true friend to Runjhun.  He is loyal to both Guddu and Runjhun.  Love Kukkan's character.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😊I think Kukkan should win an award for the most wisest!!😊
Originally posted by shivani003

Recently I have really started (not in the way I LOVE Guddu😳) liking Kukkan's role because of his loyalty to his bhabhi. I love how he gives so much respect to Runjhun and is loyal to her like Lakshman was to Sita. I just love their bhabhi - devar relationship.

And of course it goes without saying that out of all 3 friends, Kukkan is no doubt the smartest and perhaps the most sensible one. He knew that the mobile center will be an asset, not a liability for Guddu. He knew that if Guddu loses the challenge it will actually be an indirect win for his good. And of course he stood up for Runjhun today and put in a good word for her. Iam sure a lot of us have more respect for Kukkan now. And best of all, I was happy he can bitch slap Jabboo hehe😃 
yes u right ..i was thinking the same while i was wacthing..whata  good friend just like his own brother..and he knows G...very well..and he has respect for Run..and he treats her like a sister ,bhabi,and ..he is awesome...soon he is gonna be strong character...😊no doubt...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gardes

i guess when kukkan was doing all of that, he thought he was avenging guddu...because they all thought that she purposely got him arrested and all...but since they have actually come to know runjhun, he has defintely understood that she means no harm, and has treated her well and supported her...
his loyalty to guddu is admirable...i wonder if we'll ever find out how they became friends...
Yeah Kukkan has alwayz treated her respectfully hes like Guddu's good conscience and Jabbu is his bad conscience .
But it wouldve been nice if Mahadevi&Kukkan became a couple he would knock some sense into her!
@shivani003- Thanks for starting a thread on our beloved Kukkan⭐️.  

He is the most sensible & the most nicest out of the 3 guys.  Jabbo sooo deserved that slap Kukkan gave him.  I decided quite recently to give Kukkan a bigger role in my ff- I gave him a love story😃.  The girl he falls for is... not tellin' u yet😆  I'll give u a hint though.  HINT: It's not Neelu   

[Quote: NaiiNa1]
it wouldve been nice if Mahadevi & Kukkan became a couple he would knock some sense into her![/QUOTE]

~ I don't think Mahadevi & Kukkan would look good together but I agree, he could knock some sense into her!  Plus, he'd be a more nice boyfriend to her.  I usually don't imagine her & Kukkan as a couple.  The only other guy who I've imagined her being with quite a bit besides Jabbo is Abhigyaan.  I used to imagine her & Abhi as a couple before he left the show.  It's kinda funny because Jabbo & Abhi are sooo different from each other.  Well, now I know that Abhi probably wasn't her type.  I don't have a particular type of a guy.  I have fallen for all types of guys- Jock, Goth, bad boyish (let's just say, my mom wouldn't of approved of this particular guy😆), more goody goody type, the imaginative,creative type (this guy is my present crush😃- one of the things he does is make short films), etc.  I can't relate to girls like Devi who have a particular type of guy in mind.  By the way, I really like what u said about Kukkan being his good conscience & Jabbo being his bad conscience.  Hopefully Jabbo will seriously leave the dark side so he won't be a bad influence on Guddu anymore.  To make things even more ideal I hope Jabbo sees the light when it comes to Devi. I ideally I want Devi + a non-womanizing Jabbo who truly loves his Devi to happen- this is what ends up happening in my ff😍.                   
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinara2

yes u right ..i was thinking the same while i was wacthing..whata  good friend just like his own brother..and he knows G...very well..and he has respect for Run..and he treats her like a sister ,bhabi,and ..he is awesome...soon he is gonna be strong character...😊no doubt...

Yeap even I also want to see a strong development in Kukkan's character because he's become so sweet! Smile
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Yeah Kukkan has alwayz treated her respectfully hes like Guddu's good conscience and Jabbu is his bad conscience .
But it wouldve been nice if Mahadevi&Kukkan became a couple he would knock some sense into her!

Lol I dunno... the thought of him hooking up with Mahadevi just doesnt seem right... Mahadevi's so school-girlish ummm I mean immature. But I really wouldnt mind if he does have a romantic track in future. Maybe with Neelu?😉😆