YMGGK CVS Loves Deaths So Much

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously...this show Cvs are worst than ekta...at least ekta show...apart from KSBKBT...KZK...KGGK...her other shows have not been seen so much of deaths...and even in the shows of KSBKBT...KZK...KGGK...she shows the death of elderly...and devils...rather than the good ones in the show...unless the real actor have some personal problems or have other commitments than she shows death of the good character...

but YMGGK...wow what a Cvs...they love to show the deaths of the good and let the evil enjoy its due...

Dadi died i could understand...because of illness and old age...a fair death shown...i wonder why can't they show dadi alive...when Baa(KSBKBT) was alive for 100 years why can't dadi...oh yaa i completely forgot dadi was killed by maasi and mama...even they gave a brutal death for elderly...how sick

why the hell they need to kill karan in the first place...it was completely illogical...abha crying and crying just made my head spin...

they even never spare the baby of AbhaRan...they killed the baby...even though its a miscarriage...abha could have survive the child if they never bring that stupid track of getting her miscarriage

now ranchod...is in the list of death...the most strong character of the show...

look at dushant...shelly...massi...mama...all the evils one...either they are in jail...or happily roaming..plotting and schemeing in swarna bhavan or outside swarna bhavan...

they kill all the good ones...and spare all the evils now..they don't have nerve to even expose them...drag...drag...drag and make it boring...

ekta might like plastic surgeries...extra-marital affairs...one night stand...fake one night stand...pregnancy...miscarriages...but YMGGK Cvs are worst they love the death of good characters...and they introduce certain strong characters to kill them off...how sick thinking...

its just 4-5 days of the leap...ranchod character in the leap has not been even developed yet completely...they are killing him off just because karan came back...why can't they give a good life for ranchod and end his role...instead give him death...might as well killed off sanskaar...because he did nasty things to gain abha...ranchod was such a nice person...a true son..brother...husband...friend...why kill him...

wow wonderful by the Cvs...especially this show Cvs they love deaths...

in this one show there is so many deaths...

dadi dies
karan died and came back...basically its his new birth
AbhaRan baby dies
now ranchod going to die

but shelly...dushant are all happy and enjoying themselves to the fullest and somemore having a baby...how worst can it be...its aching my eyes...while abha cries for all this deaths...and suffer...and her cries gives us headaches...seriously...

i am a die-hard ranchod fan...die-hard AbhaChod fan...because i love his silent love for abha...its so passionate and intense...a man who is hard in exterior and silent in emotions when falls in love seriously is very passionate and intense...i love such character...its not mean i don't like AbhaRan...i used to like them after seeing AbhaChod...i am more devoted towards AbhaChod...but then i accept the reality that AbhaChod can never happen...its always in my heart...why can't they think of an idea where ranchod is set happily in life...why kill him...if karan have difficulty doing both characters...they have special effects for it anytime...and also they can reduce ranchod's character than end it logically...why deaths...

i am surprised...in the whole zee tv programme..this is the only show which have so many deaths...they never even spare the unborn babies...Cvs are murderers in disguise...

at first penned down a krap track where karan is killed...why can't karan solve the puzzle in his family...he knows the truth of massi...he and abha can join hands and throw the massi out of the house why killed him...than introduced ranchod's character...well a logic track where it can be shown that love can happen the 2nd time...a new love story...a new passion in form of AbhaChod...but then they bring a  new twist that karan is alive...fine...why then make ranchod fall in love with abha...why get ranchod marry to abha...when ranchod fates is only loneliness...accepted...the leap...its accepted...now when karan comes back...AbhaRan union...ranchod dies...than why the hell you introduced his character...why made him such a responsible and strong person who can deal with all kinds of stuff in life...just to kill off his character...

why can't ranchod stays alive...loves abha silently...but then as a true friend supports her...either pursue his dream of an actor or marry a girl who will love him truly...why deaths...

now back again with rhona dhona...murder mystery...abha playing lawyer as well as detective...she sheds tears for karan and ranchod...drag...drag...drag...

a one show who loves dragging...who loves the evil...who loves deaths...

they have no relation and no heart for friendship...love...bonding...

the parents are happy that they have both the twin son together...now the parents will cry thousands oceans for loosing one son over another...

what a major drama and twist...

are they friends with uttaran makers...because only uttaran has such tracks...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halfsona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree.
Its like the CVs love playing with our emotions...
First they separate AbhaRan and make us watch as Abha suffers..
Then they bring in such an amazing and loving character like Ranchod...and make us fall in love with him
But now they are reuniting AbhaRan making us happy that they are finally meeting!
But what about AbhaChod?
Even if they dont last..they shouldnt kill him off...
B/cuz they are just going to make us go through the same thing as when they "killed" Karan..but this time theres no coming back..
Why put us through that..do they think we have no emotions?!
Im tired of them playing with our feelings..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
only thing i can say u right very very right..some production.and their script's writer...
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: halfsona

I completely agree.

Its like the CVs love playing with our emotions...
First they separate AbhaRan and make us watch as Abha suffers..
Then they bring in such an amazing and loving character like Ranchod...and make us fall in love with him
But now they are reuniting AbhaRan making us happy that they are finally meeting!
But what about AbhaChod?
Even if they dont last..they shouldnt kill him off...
B/cuz they are just going to make us go through the same thing as when they "killed" Karan..but this time theres no coming back..
Why put us through that..do they think we have no emotions?!
Im tired of them playing with our feelings..

totally agree with u cv's r playing with our emotions

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Is this confirmed or is there any promo for this? I just hope not!😕
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow Mages  youve said it superbly. agree with everything👏